PDA

View Full Version : Bum Hunting

05-16-2008, 07:32 PM
WTF? Why is it that when certain deputies go to clean up the bums in Port $h!th@le everyone starts b!t<hing and complaining? I say boot the bums into Sarasota County, I'm tired of lookin' at em'.

05-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Please boot them elsewhere. How about west, into the Gulf?

05-17-2008, 05:54 AM
I'm disappointed. I thought this thread would be about chasing split tails. :cry:

X8DEP
05-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Maybe we should take a few million dollars away from our highly abused welfare system and spend it on helping out some of these bums....most of them are probably vets anyway. I'd rather see money spent taking the chance to help someone who fought for this country rather than spend it on these people who do nothing but suck from the country.

05-19-2008, 04:20 AM
Believe me, I am a vet and I have talked to a bunch of those homeless people and let me tell you this, most of those claiming to be vets are posers. Anyone who has served will figure that out in about 30 seconds when you talk to them. I have met a couple of them that had served, but they were either dishonorably discharged or received general discharges under less than honorable conditions. There are a couple of exceptions, but not many. Most of them live that way because they CHOOSE to live that way, so no pity party here for them. If they are real vets, then there are alot of programs out there to help them, if they really want it.

Road@Heart
05-20-2008, 03:15 AM
Believe me, I am a vet and I have talked to a bunch of those homeless people and let me tell you this, most of those claiming to be vets are posers. Anyone who has served will figure that out in about 30 seconds when you talk to them. I have met a couple of them that had served, but they were either dishonorably discharged or received general discharges under less than honorable conditions. There are a couple of exceptions, but not many. Most of them live that way because they CHOOSE to live that way, so no pity party here for them. If they are real vets, then there are alot of programs out there to help them, if they really want it.

True DAT brother!!!!