PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Buster

05-16-2008, 12:04 PM
I noticed that blog readers increased drastically in the last few weeks. I hope some of these satires created a few smiles, as this department is experiencing some hard times. Even though some writings appeared to be vicious, you must understand they were attacks on individuals spewing venom, inventing fabracations, and creating bigger problems instead of trying to fix the little ones this agency has. Instead of sending out political hate mail, just imagine if Srt8talk, FOP, Blogzilla, Mindmelt, Southend SRO, Educated and Your Career were turned loose in a serious manor on anyone, Board, Administration, Superintendant, Principals. Although few times kind, I hope through their humor, and experience, you not only laughed during these hard times, but it generated your thoughts. If we all got together, we would be a force to be reckoned with. This agency has always been fragmented, East vs. West, North vs. South, Drunk and Crazy vs. Church Goers, Rich vs. Poor. It is time to change, build for the future. Quit listening to these gossip spreading hate mongers, if you watch them, they get so excited when one has misfortune. We need to re-group, socialize, communicate and form that brother/sister hood that is a union. As you can see, many of these satires called out the venom, most crawled into their holes and hid. They were afraid of the exposure of their incompetence and lies. I am retiring from authoring in this forum. I want to enjoy summer, like many of you this year really burned me out. These Satire were compose as a form of psychological warfare, it exposed enough evidence of incompetence, and was in know way an attempt to say I am any smarter that others, It did show though how stupid others are. We have a lot of talent here, one officers brother is probably one of the most powerful police union heads in the world. If you really want change, benefits, and respect solicit the leaders of our agency, ask them to lead the PBA, and our agency into the future. If you want to keep things the same, so be it. Some will say the satire were union breaking, by the benefits received, and the venom spewers tactics, sorry but we never had a union. Our union does not even honor retires, have a (children’s) holiday party, or sponsor social events for our agency (FOP DOES), were has all the money gone? I will no longer author anything on this site.....but if one of these turds in the punch bowl takes a written swing at my friends again, I will be back to kick their ass, you want to know why? Because I can. Be safe and have a good summer,

05-16-2008, 01:33 PM
So where do we go from here?? The choice is simple now that you have been made aware that you were psychologically manipulated, yes each and everyone of you who took time out of their respective days to read this dribble and then respond you were manipulated. You were controlled to the point where some of you actually started showing the true contempt and hostility you have for others and this department. Some of you began to take it to a whole new level by fishing for identities and even putting an officers call sign on their post. Everyone must understand that if you dont have concrete evidence to definitively point you in a conclusive direction you should not attempt accusation. As LEO's we all should know this. I know people are curious as to who I really am but does it make a difference? Who cares who I am you should be interested in knowing who you are ..... the real you. Look in the mirror and like what you see then and only then can you learn to be tolerant of others. Yes I am far more intellectual than your average LEO but in no way shape or form do I look down in a condesending manner upon my fellow man. No one is without fault no matter how great we may be or think we are. If you learned anything at all from this understand that on the internet everyone can be any one. It is easy for one to let go of their inhibitions or become suddenly full of courage under the cloak of annonymity. I will leave you all with this one finally thought " Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

05-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Tell me it is not sad that Idiot Buster had 81 visits, while the Police Memorial had less than 20, tells me alot about were Law Enforcemnt stands these day's.