PDA

View Full Version : Contract

05-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Is Zardon getting slammed ref. violating everyone's righ cocncerning the contract

05-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Nothing will happen to Manny regardless of the PERC outcome. This makes no since, once again we are wasting our time. When are we going to learn that we have to be smart about things like this, going to PERC, are you kidding me?

05-17-2008, 03:39 AM
BLACK AND WHITE ,HUH-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE DEPARTMENT LATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
I have been in the department longer than most and I have seen this before. I'm just saying that this is a loosing battle, we should be smarter that's all. By the way I have done more for the department than you probably ever have!!!!!

05-29-2008, 05:47 AM
I heard you guys switched from PBA to FOP. How has that been? In South Miami we have PBA and they're not doing anything for us except take our money.

05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
yes, we are getting our monies worth, the heat the FOP is going to put on soon, is priceless

05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Guys, who cares about the heat if the end result will be the same. All the heat is going to do is get the Mayor more upset at us, it won't change anything. Being there done that, you will see it dosen't work!!!! We'll talk in a year or so.

05-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah your right, to fat to a rat, more like a rat whale!!!

05-29-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm in Coral Gables, we made noise along with the FOP and the Mayor got re-elected, we are now fealing the heat ourselfs. The FOP promised us that they would make so much noise that the Mayor would loose the election or give us what we asked for, WRONG, he won, we didn't get what we wanted and now we're screwed. Friendly advise, don't be so sure that the FOP is going to do any better than the PBA, you will be the ones stuck in the middle after. Be smart don't get crazy, that is the only way to defeat these Mayors who think they own the world.

05-30-2008, 02:31 AM
It makes me sick to hear you compliant about such stupid stuff, you have no problems compare to us in Hialeah (then again your not a real department). We tryed the FOP and left to the PBA because the FOP did nothing for us. Keep dreaming, we used to think just like you but we learned the hard way, we used the media, demonstrations, negative campaigning you name it, and it only got worse for us. You will learn soon enough that you are swiming against the current, I will be laughing my A off when you start writing about how the FOP was no different than the PBA. If you want to hear about real problems including not even taking a 12 because they are holding 20 calls come out of your one homicide a year city to Hialeah, :cry: we will make a man out of you!

07-11-2008, 06:44 PM
It looks like we got screwed again. This contract is one of the worse contracs I have ever seen here. What happen to all the talk about getting a better contract? Once again we are getting our you know what kicked. I knew we couldn't win, but to loose this bad hurts. To the guys who started this (you know who you are), thank you for making it worse for us. Don't count with me ever again for any more "wars" or to go against the administration, I learned my lesson!!!

07-13-2008, 08:04 PM
what happened with your contract?

07-17-2008, 12:44 AM
we got screwed, but i'm happy is almost over.