It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows - (So True)
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life's in books' written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages (PeopleSoft)
You know it's true
All the things
Come back to you

Sing with me
Sing for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
Sing it with me
If it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away (i.e.-Please Apply)

Sing with me
Sing for the year
Sing it with me
If it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

Dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true (like, if ur dream is PBSO-GO!!!)
Dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream comes through
Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream on, dream on, dream on, ahh

Sing with me
Sing for the year
Sing it with me
If it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away (Again..please apply)

Sing with me
Sing for the year
Sing it with me
If it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away (God Willing)

I do believe Steven Tyler wrote this song, predicting the future. He was sitting in an opium den in Bagkok, and had an uneplainable epiphany about our agency. So for all of those who think we are going to the S.O. .....DREAM ON!! Not gonna happen any time soon. Maybe next year or in two or three years...just not now. I'm sure some of it has to do with the incompetent crybabies who complain that their radio doesn't work. .. I do agree that this is an Officer Safety Issue. But who cares about Officer Safety when you are doing five 10-50's at a time......not smart.

Don't you think people from the S.O. are reading this board? I wouldn't want 3/4 of you guys backing me up (Yep..I said it)after reading the slobbering booty chatter babble that is posted here.
Grow up...do your job. Why should we get anything from the board? I believe people are rewarded for doing their job. You don't deserve anything for sluffing calls and letting admin handle fights so you can avoid paper!!
If you desire to know my identity and have a problem with anything that I said here...please post your name and I will, in turn, post mine. Then we can meet somewhere and discuss any issues that you have. I do summize, after reading all of the "guest" posts..no one will post their real name.

05-15-2008, 08:59 PM
whatever g30, its so obvious who you are. but for me, you will never know

05-15-2008, 09:07 PM
What has this got to do with me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????? Please leave me out of this, thank you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Well I should have written this in the last post......

I don't come here too often for a reason.....u just proved my point!

05-15-2008, 09:59 PM
whatever????? Do you have a problem with me? If so, post ur name and we will talk.

05-16-2008, 11:25 PM
I DID IT, AND ITS MY RIGHT! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? ........................N O T H I N G................................................. ....