PDA

View Full Version : 10 month employees? Great job chief!

05-14-2008, 10:47 PM
What a leader! Great job! I thought people were kidding when they said you were trying to run the department into the ground. I guess they were not!

Those of you chief supporters still on for the ride? Maybe you will change your tune when the cut your paychecks and your vacation time.

Instead of making a case for how we could never go to 12 month employees....he created the plan and is selling it to his buddy chubby checker. It's called payback folks. We have a chief fighting to drop not raise our pay. unreal huh?

Beautiful letter union, just to little to late.

05-16-2008, 01:20 AM
What a leader! Great job! I thought people were kidding when they said you were trying to run the department into the ground. I guess they were not!

Those of you chief supporters still on for the ride? Maybe you will change your tune when the cut your paychecks and your vacation time.

Instead of making a case for how we could never go to 12 month employees....he created the plan and is selling it to his buddy chubby checker. It's called payback folks. We have a chief fighting to drop not raise our pay. unreal huh?

Beautiful letter union, just to little to late.
You see the guys that support him are still with him no matter what. The word on the street is that the chief will pay for the next hunting trip. So his supporters are good with that you know FREE TRIP. I also heard that they are not worried about the 10 month or the pay cuts because in the last hunting trip he told them about the plan and said he would share his salary with them therefore they would get some of the cut and not lose money. yeah right if you think thats true, you got something else coming. hope those hunting trip was worth turning your back on your fellow officers. Fuc* all you guys who stand by that coward as* chief. he will soon have his. Chief if you read this, be a man for once in your life and get the Fu** out COWARD. By the way, one of your childhood friend is a good friend of mine and he told me how much of a pus** you were growing up and how you still are. That you were never a leader just a follower and it still shows.

05-16-2008, 01:50 AM
EL PICHY FILMS PRESENTA: CIENTO TRENTA Y NUEVE!!!

BOLD LOCO-NITE-IS (GERALD DARLING) AND THE LOYAL SPARTANS...AS WE LAST SAW THE LOYAL SPARTANS...THEY WERE GETTING FUUUCKED AND THROWN OFF THE CLIFF BY BOLD LOCO-NITE-IS...AND CHIEF RUDY CREW.

DIES MESES? DIES MESES? QUE CLASE DE DESCARADO...QUE VUELTA CON MI GEL....METETE EL PAN CON MIERDA Y PASTA, QUE NOS QUIEREN DAR PARA COMER POR EL CULO...REQUETE MARICON...TRABUCHADOR...HIJO DE LA GRAN PUTA...

DALE CUCO, LLAMA A POTAJE, QUE VUELTA...NO QUIERO PAN CON PASTA!

05-16-2008, 01:59 AM
So it's pretty much a done deal right. This guy will go down as the worse chief in department history. Whats the under/over on his IQ?

By the way Commander, it is time to start distancing your self from this guy. Word is Chubby Checker will be gone in a couple of months. No other super will keep this idiot of a chief we have. He will leave in disgrace.

So if I were you I would start doing what you gota do, know what I mean? You still have a future here but time is running out. The officers are looking at your actions the next couple of weeks. They wont forget what side you were on. Drop the zero. save yourself. You cant blame ignorance to what is going on. The officers are smarter than that. You are not a bad person. I know you have to be hating what he is doing to us. join us.

05-16-2008, 02:27 AM
You guys dont have to tell Hurley when to switch sides. Hes a pro at it. The Chief will no that hes in trouble when he sits down and does not feel Chucky up his butt.

05-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Are u guys kidding. Hurley is what you call an ENABLER. Idiot of a Chief took his advice and direction from him. Half the crap that you guys are stapped with has been set up by this smurf. Horgan, Moffett and Blom were in the DOGHOUSE because of Hurley. These 3 MEN were always for the Troops. Hurley was always for HIMSELF. No Thanks. I dont want Hurley near me. Hurley needs to go with the Chief wherever that may be.