PDA

View Full Version : Why the high turnover?

05-14-2008, 08:36 PM
I see lots of posters talking shizzat about the department and lots defending it. I know my own opinion, but I want to hear some opinions on why we've had such a high turnover rate the last couple of years. Regardless of what you think of the brass, there's no denying that we've lost a lot of good cops lately.

05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Because the GOBs are playing God with people's lives. No one needs to go to work and deal with this crap. FMPD is not the only place in the world to work, and the admin has to realize this. They need cops, cops don't need FMPD.

05-14-2008, 10:09 PM
its hard not to think about it when you go into the sally port at LCJ as a 3 year veteran and you see rookies from the cape or LCSO that have been on the road by themselves for less than a month and they already have a take home car that is no older than a 2005, all new equipment, and then you walk and get into your 2000 crown vic with 120K plus miles that looks bad, and when they make a comment like "you car in the shop" you smirk and are embarassed to say you dont have a take home and that is your assigned car thats on the road 24 hours a day.

06-02-2008, 04:03 AM
this is a great place to work, whats the problem ????

06-02-2008, 04:07 AM
get off the bar stool and go home now fig