PDA

View Full Version : The Well is dry

05-14-2008, 03:54 AM
Well thats all folks, Judy just sent out her first Budget Cut letter to all. Get ready for the belt tightening, which means no more hiring, and I will bet you Layoffs!!!

05-18-2008, 03:48 PM
I find great joy in watching your sorry lil' security(USFPD) dept. flounder........think aBout it for a moment..........THIS IS YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO..hehe...........man, gotta tell ya' IT MUST/DOES/ALWAYS WILL...........SUCK TO BE YOU GUYS.......OH, JUST SOLD TWO COTTAGES IN NAPA...........GAS PRICES WENT UP AND YOUR PAY REMAINED THE SAME...hehe....

Forget about the take-home cars. My 13 page doc. sent to the Admin. there, clearly explains why the budget can't support such a silly idea! I'll bet a bucket of CATHEAD biscuits that it TRUMPS any draft your lt's. prepared...................Gotta go....remember to break late at every corner, apex and accelerate midway through. Let me know when I can show you peeps my"funny money"........complain less and use your heads to make mucho LETTUCE..........AHHHHHHHH BACK IN DA DAY........I STILL GET MO' BLACK A@@ THAN A BUS BENCH IN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1OSK1nXDcCOMPTEN :P :P :P :P

05-19-2008, 01:33 AM
I find great joy in watching your sorry lil' security(USFPD) dept. flounder........think aBout it for a moment..........THIS IS YOUR LIFE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO..hehe...........man, gotta tell ya' IT MUST/DOES/ALWAYS WILL...........SUCK TO BE YOU GUYS.......OH, JUST SOLD TWO COTTAGES IN NAPA...........GAS PRICES WENT UP AND YOUR PAY REMAINED THE SAME...hehe....

Forget about the take-home cars. My 13 page doc. sent to the Admin. there, clearly explains why the budget can't support such a silly idea! I'll bet a bucket of CATHEAD biscuits that it TRUMPS any draft your lt's. prepared...................Gotta go....remember to break late at every corner, apex and accelerate midway through. Let me know when I can show you peeps my"funny money"........complain less and use your heads to make mucho LETTUCE..........AHHHHHHHH BACK IN DA DAY........I STILL GET MO' BLACK A@@ THAN A BUS BENCH IN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1OSK1nXDcCOMPTEN :P :P :P :P

Guess you had your fill posting on the HCSO site under the "LEO killed every 53 hours topic",where there you wished that some of them were killed, you are a sick individual.

Hopefully this website will finally act on banning your IP or maybe even posting your location.

05-20-2008, 01:32 AM
not me senior..and.......no rules have been violated..and.....any disclosures will be met with a civil suit....providing lettuce for another garden.. zil-leee wabbit....u wit-out me is like corn flake wit-out da borden....... 8)