PDA

View Full Version : Survey says...

05-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Survey says...the winds of change are coming...number one will settle down with his cows, number two will be lost, take the buyout and go to copland, tn, number three can "drop" for real and and maybe even start a photography or coffee mug business, number four with his hands in pockets (number two's hand puppet) cuts the umbilical cord, takes the buyout, and also moves to copland, tn, number five can take the buyout, and...walk around like a zombie spitting his evil juice into the eyes of all his brothers...and number six can follow number two and number four to copland, tn and work on the...oh forget it, a "ged" is just fine!!!

After july, fmpd might just become a police department.

Survey says...YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!

05-14-2008, 12:24 AM
everyone can leave the third floor if they wish......CITY MGR promotes CAPTt S.G. to chief ....has good DUNBAR relations, FBI GRADUATE he goes into DROP..and see if he really practices what he preaches :mrgreen:

05-14-2008, 12:37 AM
You can see what he practices by looking at all of the daily policy violations in the trash cans, drinking fountains, sinks, and his car. Certainly not what he preaches or teaches!

05-14-2008, 12:56 AM
he told cecil ,serge would be fine...

05-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Whatever happened to that mandatory on-line survey that we all took 2 month ago, funny how Hitler announced his resignation the same week as the survey!! I heard the results didn’t look good at all. Are we allowed to view the results of our own survey??

05-21-2008, 02:04 AM
What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

When they are all gone, a new Chief takes over and you are STILL whinning, then will you admit its YOU?

05-21-2008, 02:13 AM
yeah , as soon as you take a vaseline leap from the office pub second floor window!