PDA

View Full Version : Title change for command staff

05-13-2008, 12:19 PM
This just in! There are new titles for the command staff. The captains will now be called admirals. The deputy chiefs will be referred to as "master chief". And the assistant chief will be known as "Super Amazing Chief". That is all for now.

05-13-2008, 10:16 PM
It doesn't matter what you call them. Except for the Chief of Police, all of them are all "paper titles" anyway. D.R. was a Lt who was about to have his probation extended AGAIN, until he was swept in as a paper captain along with the rest of them. Call them all President if you want, a title does not make you a leader, and sadly there is no leadership above the rank of sargeant. This place has turned into a real joke.
[/code]

05-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Yup, a real joke and that is why I left.... No offense to my 10-8 brothers @ Pines pd and you guys know who you are. Unfortunately, the good ppl always get screwed and the slugs/clueless move up and rank. Be safe

05-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Yup, a real joke and that is why I left.... No offense to my 10-8 brothers @ Pines pd and you guys know who you are. Unfortunately, the good ppl always get screwed and the slugs/clueless move up and rank. Be safe

You were here for a cup of coffee Carpenter, and then ran to the thriving metropolis of Miami Gardens. I hope you remember the few grand that you sold your soul for. You were an idiot anyhow. Bye!

05-25-2008, 10:06 AM
actually Im from Broward. but whatever. it is what it is

05-25-2008, 10:47 AM
your right, a joke. But look how much I got in the pot$$$.

05-25-2008, 10:50 AM
$o keep stirring

05-25-2008, 11:28 PM
With the exeption of a select few, the cops out there are a joke. Some of the softest individuals ever, and Pines is the best place for them to do police work(nice and peaceful). They wouldnt last in the hood.

05-27-2008, 02:17 AM
With the exeption of a select few, the cops out there are a joke. Some of the softest individuals ever, and Pines is the best place for them to do police work(nice and peaceful). They wouldnt last in the hood.

another one that applied and didn't get hired... whaaaaa

06-21-2008, 11:41 PM

No, I think pretty much on target.

06-22-2008, 02:00 PM

No, I think pretty much on target.

Ah yes, when I chose where to work the first thing on my list was where are all the bad guys at and not where can I make the most money and have the best benifits to support my family. Plus, in the hood you guys make commission on your arrests and robbery calls RIGHT? Oh and of course I want to work forever so screw my retirement. Yes I worship the ground you guys walk on in the hood, I made such a mistake applying with Pines, please teach me how to be a real cop, because when I finally retire I want the best stories to tell at my low income retirement community. Please teach me how to be a real cop, just like you!