PDA

View Full Version : THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LAUDERHILL PD

05-12-2008, 01:42 AM
You people absolutely kill me!!! Whoever you are, and obviously you haven't been around long enough...you are a coward for not putting your name to your words (which you need some help with because your writing is atrocious, if you ever worked for me we'd have problems with your reports). I agree with the moderator who is sick to his/her stomach about these posts. I don't even know where to begin...
First of all...Mike Cochran, John Rhames, Tundra King, and Rick Rocco all worked the road many years ago. Let's get the history lesson right, in the beginning, there were no supervisors at Lauderhill Police Department, everyone was equal (even the chief, Mike Scott, didn't want to be called 'Chief' - in fact he used to say "Just call me Mike"). Then there was what we called LPO's (Lead Police Officers), then we had sergeants and so on.
Whatever you feel about certain individuals at the department is your business, it really sucks and says alot about your character that you would trash the administration like that and not put your name to it or get the facts straight. How very unprofessional of you to call them unprofessional and unfit when you lead by example!!
I, like everyone else, has my own opinions about certain people and how they supervise but I learned many, many years ago (23 to be exact) that you never air your dirty laundry in public and you never publically trash a supervisor, you must learn to pick your battles and you, GUEST, have lost yours!!
I have worked with just about all of the administration presently at Lauderhill Police Department, either along side of them or for them and if I ever had a problem I went to whomever it was with and it was handled. Frankly, if you are so unhappy and feel your administration is that incompetent, why don't you leave? Is it that maybe another agency won't hire you?? I was unhappy once upon a time at that department and I left because I had too much respect for myself to continue my employment there. I absolutely miss the officers that worked for me and many of the supervisors that worked along side me they are some of the best people I know and I would do anything for them, that's why I have to stand up and voice my opinion..I however had a problem with the administration that was there at that time and they knew it because I told them!!!
To trash your FTO's and training department is sickening to me..how embarrassing for others to read. You have no respect for others, or your department to embarrass them like that. Keep your opinions to yourself is they are that bad. Bill Gordon has been with the department for too many years and given way too much to be trashed like that. Darryl King, whatever you think of him, is someone I would and have entrusted my life to and he has never let me down the best partner I ever had!! All those FTO's you trash, Abrahams, Merenda, Pendergrass, and all those others you trash, are good people regardless of what you think...have you told them that you think they suck as FTO's, I think not. Granted there are quite a few officers that I do not know and I can't speak for them..but those that worked for me and with me, have a great work ethic. Everyone makes mistakes but they are not crucified for their entire lives for it. I have made many mistakes and I am sure there are people who have their own opinions about me, good bad or indifferent, and those that know me know that they can come to me with whatever the issue is and discuss it. I dare you to say these things to the faces of those that you are so blatantly trashing, I would buy front row seats to see that!!
The Lauderhill Police Department is not perfect, hell no agency is including my own, but if you have these many complaints then why do you stay? If your supervisors and trainers are that incompetent, then why do you stay? Grow a sack for goodness sakes instead of being so disgruntled!!!
I however am not a coward and challenge you to sign your name to your next post...If you have a problem with anything I've said then you can come to me, I'm real easy to find I'm on the radio everyday 4Y5 in Lakes..or better known as ex-Sgt. Szczepanik #104 Lauderhill Police Department.

05-12-2008, 10:35 AM
You people absolutely kill me!!! Whoever you are, and obviously you haven't been around long enough...you are a coward for not putting your name to your words (which you need some help with because your writing is atrocious, if you ever worked for me we'd have problems with your reports). I agree with the moderator who is sick to his/her stomach about these posts. I don't even know where to begin...
First of all...Mike Cochran, John Rhames, Tundra King, and Rick Rocco all worked the road many years ago. Let's get the history lesson right, in the beginning, there were no supervisors at Lauderhill Police Department, everyone was equal (even the chief, Mike Scott, didn't want to be called 'Chief' - in fact he used to say "Just call me Mike"). Then there was what we called LPO's (Lead Police Officers), then we had sergeants and so on.
Whatever you feel about certain individuals at the department is your business, it really sucks and says alot about your character that you would trash the administration like that and not put your name to it or get the facts straight. How very unprofessional of you to call them unprofessional and unfit when you lead by example!!
I, like everyone else, has my own opinions about certain people and how they supervise but I learned many, many years ago (23 to be exact) that you never air your dirty laundry in public and you never publically trash a supervisor, you must learn to pick your battles and you, GUEST, have lost yours!!
I have worked with just about all of the administration presently at Lauderhill Police Department, either along side of them or for them and if I ever had a problem I went to whomever it was with and it was handled. Frankly, if you are so unhappy and feel your administration is that incompetent, why don't you leave? Is it that maybe another agency won't hire you?? I was unhappy once upon a time at that department and I left because I had too much respect for myself to continue my employment there. I absolutely miss the officers that worked for me and many of the supervisors that worked along side me they are some of the best people I know and I would do anything for them, that's why I have to stand up and voice my opinion..I however had a problem with the administration that was there at that time and they knew it because I told them!!!
To trash your FTO's and training department is sickening to me..how embarrassing for others to read. You have no respect for others, or your department to embarrass them like that. Keep your opinions to yourself is they are that bad. Bill Gordon has been with the department for too many years and given way too much to be trashed like that. Darryl King, whatever you think of him, is someone I would and have entrusted my life to and he has never let me down the best partner I ever had!! All those FTO's you trash, Abrahams, Merenda, Pendergrass, and all those others you trash, are good people regardless of what you think...have you told them that you think they suck as FTO's, I think not. Granted there are quite a few officers that I do not know and I can't speak for them..but those that worked for me and with me, have a great work ethic. Everyone makes mistakes but they are not crucified for their entire lives for it. I have made many mistakes and I am sure there are people who have their own opinions about me, good bad or indifferent, and those that know me know that they can come to me with whatever the issue is and discuss it. I dare you to say these things to the faces of those that you are so blatantly trashing, I would buy front row seats to see that!!
The Lauderhill Police Department is not perfect, hell no agency is including my own, but if you have these many complaints then why do you stay? If your supervisors and trainers are that incompetent, then why do you stay? Grow a sack for goodness sakes instead of being so disgruntled!!!
I however am not a coward and challenge you to sign your name to your next post...If you have a problem with anything I've said then you can come to me, I'm real easy to find I'm on the radio everyday 4Y5 in Lakes..or better known as ex-Sgt. Szczepanik #104 Lauderhill Police Department.

You go girl!!

Sarge, since you have left, we have hired alot of serious potenital. They, however, are all young, blind and think they are gods. I'm actually proud to see where this agency has come over the past years and actually hold our FTOs in high regard.

Were fine. This is one idiot reposting crap just to make it seem like everyones disgruntled around here.

They need to grow up.

You need to come back here and teach these rooks!! :lol:

05-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I agree with the fto posts except for Sgt. Gordon. That guy will do anything for anyone and is an amazing trainer. Hes NOT an a$$. You have to know how to deal with him. Its quite simple actually, you just run! LOL

He is the one boss that I would work under without hesitation around here. This department would go far with him as a LT.

05-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks Lorraine for posting your comments. I have to agree with you that who ever is writing this has no idea about what happened years ago. Everyone mentioned in the posting has worked there butt off. There was a time when all we shared radios and worked 12-24 hours straight The department survived because of the dedication and hard work of many of the cops you have just pit down. I will not dwell on the past, but if your going to comment about someone at least do it when you have facts, or you were actually there.

We were a team back then.......now it seems that everyone just wants to bash each other. I hope one day that everyone can get along and work as one.

MOD 426
05-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Thank you Lorraine for what you said. To the officer who wrote that trash. I know who you are now. I have read so many of your reports and memos. You make the same punctuation and spelling mistakes like clockwork. Stay off this forum.

05-13-2008, 12:27 AM
I dont know who the heck wrote this about B Gordon but you must either but a complete moron or a lazy P.O.S. OR both. This man is an amazing cop and your department is lucky to have him. You obviously do not know him well enough, if you did you would know what a fabulous cop and person he is. He has such a wealth of knowledge about so many things when it comes to police work and just many things in general. If you have an issue with him, then it must be because you have not taken the time to get to know him or are just too dumb to find your way out of a wet paper bag. Put you EGO aside and speak to him and I bet you will change your opinion of him. He and I did not like each other and first when we started working together and I can speak from experience, once I took the time to get to know him, I realized how awesome he is. As for the post about the FTO'S I would have to agree with some of it. However, when was Abrahams ever a hard worker??????

05-13-2008, 01:47 AM
Thank you Lorraine for what you said. To the officer who wrote that trash. I know who you are now. I have read so many of your reports and memos. You make the same punctuation and spelling mistakes like clockwork. Stay off this forum.

Who are you to erase those posts? They didnt violate any of the terms and conditions of this forum. I will send a long letter to mod 1 asking for him to re-post the previous forms and asking that you be removed from your position if the erased posts arent back on within 24 hours. You are here to remove posts that are in violation of the sites terms and conditions, not the ones that you disagree with. Second of all, you dont know who I am, but i do know who you are. And even if you did. that doesnt scare me that you know me. I no longer work for this department but keep in touch with those that knows whats going on.

MOD 1
05-13-2008, 03:43 AM

Who are you to erase those posts? They didnt violate any of the terms and conditions of this forum. I will send a long letter to mod 1 asking for him to re-post the previous forms and asking that you be removed from your position if the erased posts arent back on within 24 hours. You are here to remove posts that are in violation of the sites terms and conditions, not the ones that you disagree with. Second of all, you dont know who I am, but i do know who you are. And even if you did. that doesnt scare me that you know me. I no longer work for this department but keep in touch with those that knows whats going on.

Go ahead and email me. I'm waiting.

Mod 1

05-13-2008, 06:45 PM
So whats this site for then? Wasn't this site created so that cops cant vent and post their opinions? I didnt post those comments but I didnt see anything wrong with them, especially the posting about the FTO's. I personally dont agree with the removal of those postings (maybe the initital post, but certainly not the post about the FTO's). And then the main moderator comes on a writes something like that? I lost all confidence in this site.

05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Well see heres the problem, all Mod 1 said is "Go ahead and email me, Im waiting." How you choose to read that is up to you. I dont necessarily see that as good or bad....maybe he just read the post and is waiting or maybe its meant in the way the other poster took it.....thats the problem with this site. Many of these posts are subject to how the reader looks at them. Yes of course many directly and obviously violate the terms of use while others do not but still get deleted. The users of this site should conduct THEMSELVES in an adult and moral way, first and foremost. Personally I have had to have some threads deleted and have had to deal with the Mod on this site and Mod 1, each have been fair with me. However, if we just wrote things with some common sense/courtesy maybe they wouldnt have to clean up everyone else's mess. You can get your point across without having to completely trashing someone else.

Mod 100
05-13-2008, 08:39 PM
So whats this site for then? Wasn't this site created so that cops cant vent and post their opinions? I didnt post those comments but I didnt see anything wrong with them, especially the posting about the FTO's. I personally dont agree with the removal of those postings (maybe the initital post, but certainly not the post about the FTO's). And then the main moderator comes on a writes something like that? I lost all confidence in this site.

What I was meaning to say, was go ahead and email me, I welcome all emails. If someone disagrees with a Moderator, I would rather them email me about it than them post it on the board. It is a much better way to handle it.

Mod 1

05-14-2008, 12:16 AM

What I was meaning to say, was go ahead and email me, I welcome all emails. If someone disagrees with a Moderator, I would rather them email me about it than them post it on the board. It is a much better way to handle it.

Mod 1

OK, well, since your on here can you evaluate the posts that our moderator recently deleted. The initial post i can understand, but the post about the FTO's wasnt bad at all. It seems that our moderator let his emotions get the best of him and influenced his decision to erase those threads. Thanks for your time.

05-14-2008, 01:16 AM
I agree and dont think those threads should have been taken away. So your saying we can only post things that dont offend the moderator? I thought the moderator was supposed to be neutral.

05-14-2008, 01:21 AM

You have no right threatening officers, especially since your supposed to be one of us. Your threatening the officer that wrote those threads! WHY? Isnt it his/her right to post opinions and vent issues within this agency. Isnt that what this was for? I read the thread and it appeared OK. A little strong, but were mostly true. The worst part is you pretended to know who the officer was that posted this stuff in an apparent effort to stop him/her from posting concerns. I DONT AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL.

Dont let your personal feelings interfere with your job or give up the moderator position to someone that can handle it.

05-14-2008, 01:22 AM

Dont you have your own agency to talk about?

MOD 1
05-14-2008, 02:52 AM

Mod 1

OK, well, since your on here can you evaluate the posts that our moderator recently deleted. The initial post i can understand, but the post about the FTO's wasnt bad at all. It seems that our moderator let his emotions get the best of him and influenced his decision to erase those threads. Thanks for your time.

Normally when a Moderator deletes a thread or a post it is gone forever. In this case Mod 426 moved the Thread to a Temporary Holding area and asked me to review it.

The very first Post in the Thread was a very detailed critique of some administrators. This Post would have been fine to stay, except for the fact that their were some "allegations" of wrong doing about named Law Enforcement Officers in it. Now, don't jump on me, I use the term "allegations" only because there is no "sufficient proof or reference posted with it. This violates the Terms of Use, especially when made by an Anonymous poster.

Without these allegations this post would probably have been ok. It was someone posting their opinion about the different administrators. What would have even made it better, would have been to refer to them by rank only.

You could then offer your opinions, without getting personal of these individuals and probably, most of you fellow officers would know who you are referring to, but, the public would not. This would help prevent complaints and greatly reduce the possibility of a violation of the Terms of Use.

Using someone's name is not a violation of the Terms of Use, it is the Context in which it is used that makes it a violation or not. It's just easier to avoid a Terms of Use violation when you don't use a person's name.

That was the first post in the thread. When the first post in a thread violates the Terms of Use, there is not an easy way to remove it and allow the other posts to remain. Can it be done? Yes. Does Mod 426 know how to do it? Probably not. It's rather complicated. I can do it. I never have, because usually when the first post in a thread is a violation and you do remove it, the rest of the posts don't make any sense.

There were a few posts between that one and the FTO one. Some were okay, there was one notable violation with the use of Profanity. Shame shame Vic......

The FTO Post. That one also contained violations of the Terms of Use. What constituted a violation was calling Named Officers "Incompetent," profanity, allegations of padding stats, and getting personal with name calling.

Again, if you want to offer a critique of FTOs that might not be flattering and you don't want to do it face to face, you might want to consider doing it without their name.

I apologize for this post being so long.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Mod 1

MOD 1
05-14-2008, 03:31 AM

I agree and dont think those threads should have been taken away. So your saying we can only post things that dont offend the moderator? I thought the moderator was supposed to be neutral.

Just a little warning to the poster who posted these 2 posts. Please read the Terms of Use. Especially the section about posting as someone that you are not.

Both of these posts were made by the same poster back to back but, with an hour between them. One post is basically posting "As a different Guest" offering a supporting opinion to the first one.

This is a game/violation of the Terms of Use that I do not take lightly. Please do not continue to do this.

Thanks,

Mod 1

05-14-2008, 12:36 PM

Dont you have your own agency to talk about?

You obviously don't know me very well and didn't read my initial posting. I said that "no agency is perfect, including my own". I do not air my dirty laundry in public nor will I trash a fellow officer or administrator. I simply voiced my opinion in reference to a posting. I might be mistaken but I thought this forum was not about talking of other people's deficiencies and making accusations about them, but to DISCUSS LEO related issues.

05-14-2008, 03:19 PM

You have no right threatening officers, especially since your supposed to be one of us. Your threatening the officer that wrote those threads! WHY? Isnt it his/her right to post opinions and vent issues within this agency. Isnt that what this was for? I read the thread and it appeared OK. A little strong, but were mostly true. The worst part is you pretended to know who the officer was that posted this stuff in an apparent effort to stop him/her from posting concerns. I DONT AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL.

Dont let your personal feelings interfere with your job or give up the moderator position to someone that can handle it.First, you do not know what it is like to be the moderator for this forum. You have very few officers visit this site to be constructive and helpful. Vic, LG and Lorraine are prime examples. It may be that years of service or maturity might have something to do with it but they visit this site for the right reasons. Then you have some anonymous guests who visit because they have issues that they would like to express and they get trashed. Lastly you have the anonymous guests who only visit this site to bash, trash, embarrass and accuse. I happen to know who one of them are now because I recognize his writing style among other things that gave him away. Did I threaten him in any way? No, I told him to stay off this forum because he is being a nuisance.

I removed those posts for several reasons and one of them had nothing to do with my emotions. The reasons that MOD 1 listed plus if I let those posts about the FTOs stay, every one of those FTOs would have been posting very not nice things on here and my job would have been a lot harder. It is hard working amongst officers who have such hard feelings for each other when every one of them have such good strengths. Every officer that can last a year in Lauderhill becomes one of the best in the county and even the state. I do not know why you feel the need to bash each other. I am tired of it and I know it is only a few officers doing it. Can you tell me why you think it is fair that these officers get bashed? Is it a lack of self esteem in the officer who is posting these comments? Maybe incompetence, envy or cowardice? Help me to understand.

As a moderator, I have had to remove some real nasty and some not so nasty posts. I remove them when they violate terms of use. The poster of some of these posts that I have removed should be very thankful that I removed them. Part of the reason I remove them is to protect the poster from potential civil or criminal liabilities in some of the cases. It has not happened yet but why give anyone a chance to try. Just use common sense because that is what the terms of use are based on. If your post is meant to anger or embarrass someone, it just might be a violation. I do not enjoy removing your posts so just use your heads please.

MOD 1
05-14-2008, 04:26 PM

Dont let your personal feelings interfere with your job or give up the moderator position to someone that can handle it.

I was going to stay out of this one, but I changed my mind.

There is no threat there what so ever. Any LEO that has been through any type of academy can see that.

The posts were removed because Mod 426 felt like they contained violations of the Terms of Use. Mod 426 sent them to my private area to review just to make sure they were making the right decision.

If Mod 426 was deleting the posts just because they didn't like the posts or anything like that, they would have just deleted them. Then I would never have seen them nor would I have been able to review them. They would have been gone forever.

This board is not meant to be a slam site. You can give critiques and opinions of Administration, but you need to try to keep it constructive and try to leave personal attacks out of it.

Mod 1

05-14-2008, 09:15 PM
I just think it sad that the lauderhill thread has gotten so bad that two moderators had to step in.

Vic Makey
05-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Sorry Mod 1 ... I do use the "F" word too much ... Sorry!

MOD 1
05-15-2008, 02:40 AM

I understand. I know that it was done in the heat of the moment. I just had to rag you on it.

Mod 1

05-15-2008, 03:43 PM

Yes you do Vic. I expect to see a container on your desk to put money in for every "F" word that you say.

05-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Vic has a jar on his desk!!!. I got something for it.

Its loaded with penuts too.

Just kidding Vic...(LOL)

05-17-2008, 03:07 AM
Mike Gordon,

You pobably haven't heard this from the street guys yet, but thanks. Your already pulling magic from your new position and making our lives on the streets a little bit easier. Your the right guy for this and alot will be done to better this department because of it.

Thanks man and keep up the good work. Your one of the few that has left the road and actually still care about and understand our needs.

Vic Makey
05-17-2008, 11:38 AM
I believe with all my heart that we have a tremendous group of street officers in this department but with that we have been forgotten over the past few years by some in the administration and other units in the department. No sense to point the finger and cause bad feelings with anyone in the department for what was. The future is now and we have a chance to correct many deficiencies and get on track. I don’t believe for a minute that the officers we have do not want to be cops and I believe that someone has to make a stand for the guys and gals on the streets working 12 hours a day. I will work as hard as I can for everyone in this department … some may not like or appreciate my mannerism and comments but remember I work with a sense of urgency for the people working the streets and put in harms way daily. With all of that said someone is allowing me to help everyone and someone opened a checkbook for us to get the things we (road patrol) needed and that person deserves your support. I have years of Military experience and the one thing that I do know is that no matter what when someone gets promoted give them your support and a chance. Some of us might end up being surprised how the department might look a year from now. I know we have all heard "it is coming" and "things will get better" but for once I am seeing some movement in the right direction. For the first time in a long time I am seeing someone upstairs working hours on end (not for a paycheck) but because they have a goal to make this a professional police department. In seeing that person work and because of that person’s commitment I have decided that I am going to work along with them and put the crazy hours in for the department. I really don’t know if I am right with this entire situation but as long that person is giving 110% for us so will I. We can “*****” and moan and write thousands of negative things on this site and really at the end of the day it gets us nothing. I guess in closing … as most of you know I am lengthy in my posts … I will never forget anyone in this department and I will give 110% to everyone who works here. Bottom line in this is road patrol is amazing in what they have done with little to no support … imagine how much better we are going to be now that we have a support system in place. I am and will be committed to you guys and gals on the street.

06-14-2008, 07:35 PM
You are right about the old days Lorraine. We had no one to depend on but each other. Running crazy on the East side and sometimes backup had to come from Central or NW. We had a good group way back then and we all worked well together no matter what the differences

David Farley
Ex-LHPD 121

06-14-2008, 08:26 PM
You are right about the old days Lorraine. We had no one to depend on but each other. Running crazy on the East side and sometimes backup had to come from Central or NW. We had a good group way back then and we all worked well together no matter what the differences

David Farley
Ex-LHPD 121

EX-LHPD? How about retired LHPD or former LHPD.....Sounds like your proud to be an Ex.....

06-14-2008, 09:11 PM
I enjoyed my time at LHPD but moved on to help start a new department on the west coast of Florida and write their FTO program but I don't forget where I came from

Dave Farley

07-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Saw your post and couldn't resist replying to you. It's been a long time, hope all is well with you and your agency. Thanks for the support!! Remember well the crazy days and the way we always had each others back!! I think that over time there are some that have joined this agency that really don't have a clue about brotherhood. Back in the day we always looked out for each other and if there was a problem we addressed it straight up. It's funny when you look and see who isn't afraid to put their names on their posts and who is!!!
Hey Bill Gordon..you ROCK, and I love you...good things come to those who wait!!!
Dave if you are ever in the area please look me up..Doug and I would love to see you!

07-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Thats funny you wrote all of this about having each others back.

Didnt your husband just turn his back on someone in his own unit?
Any comments?

07-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Ouch!

07-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Speak not of what you know nothing about, and believe me you know nothing about what you are speaking of!!! You have exercised a wonderful display of character, if I say so myself. First, this is an open IA and can't be commented on. Second, even if I could comment it doesn't warrant an explanation, especially in a forum such as this. People like you enjoy enticing and baiting others into argumentative rhetoric because they have nothing better to do. Third, you hide behind a pseudoname...why is this?? Maybe because you don't know what you are talking about and can't handle the embarrassment when called to the table on it!!!! Finally, you don't know anything about my husband or myself because if you did you wouldn't post comments and half-truths when you obviously don't have the whole story. What's ironic is the poignant difference and incongruity between what you PERCEIVE to be the truth and what actually is. Your display of cynical remarks and contemptuous mockery in reference to your belief about the motives and virtue of my husband sickens me. Your disparaging comment is unprofessional, unwarranted, and is based on qualities that are so disparate and lacking in consistency to even resemble the truth. Posts such as yours are an example that the darkness that is all too apparent is one of spirit and not just a lack of illumination. The trouble with people such as yourself is that you lack the power of conversation and intelligence but not the power of speech. You are a prime example that it is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them. In closing I leave you with one thought, my mantra if you will, and I truly believe this -
Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
- Samuel Butler

Words to live by!!!

07-07-2008, 07:05 AM
You are correct its an open case. And when its closed all statements will be public record.

Then we will see.

07-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Yes we will..sometimes the truth hurts!!! It might be best to wait until all the dust settles before people start telling their version of a story and others believe it before they have any proof or form an opinion about others. I think Oscar Wilde said it best when he wrote: "The liar at any rate recognizes that recreation, not instruction, is the aim of conversation, and is a far more civilized being than the blockhead who loudly expresses his disbelief in a story which is told simply for the amusement of the company."

Irony
Say the truth and you shall be granted happiness
Go down the right path and you shall see paradise
It is too bad this is only factual through fairytale stories
Any road that we take has a consequence
Irony is what we face in the real world and we can not run
No matter what we say or do
Life will lead to death
The greatest irony of all

Dark Dellusion

07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
L.S.,

for reasons I will hold for myself I will not put my name on this site. Just know that your comments are way over the head of the person you intended to explain the situation.

Well said though!!!!!!

07-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Lorraine,

Please dont let our useless rookies get under your skin. Sh*t talking is all that they know...its a wonderful generation of new cops

07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Lorraine, some of what you said, I had to read several times to understand. So I will translate what you said so that the idiot you are trying to convey a message to will better understand.

What Lorraine is trying to say is that you are a dumass!

07-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the translation...I actually could have said that myself but I figured that he/she would be able to understand what I was trying so eloquently to say!! Besides it's healthy to exercise, especially your mind and intelligence. One thing I did forget to say is that if this person knows the real story about the incident he/she speaks of, then maybe he/she should hurry up to IA and clear everything up so the incident is closed and becomes public record.
A mind is a teriible thing to waste, dumbass!!!!

07-08-2008, 02:59 AM
A mind is a teriible thing to waste, dumbass!!!!

Or in this case, waste is aterrible thing to mind :D :D

07-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Lorraine,

Heard that you are up for a promation to SID.....Thats awesome!! Well deserved. Only thing that sucks is that your going downtown. Even though you dont work for the hill anylonger, it was always nice knowing that your nearby.

Never worked under you, but i've heard the stories. Lauderhill lost an amazing boss to BSO. Good luck over there!!!

Unregistered
09-24-2019, 08:31 PM
How long does it take to find out if you pass the oral interview with the Lauderhill Police Department? Is it instantaneously, like BSO? Or do you have to wait a few weeks?

Unregistered
04-11-2020, 02:21 PM

Tough talk behind a keyboard. Must be nice to finally vent it all out behind your personal, non work related computer.

Go fishing