PDA

View Full Version : lcso/fmpd

05-11-2008, 08:09 AM
does anyone know why and when the relationship between our two agencies went down the toilet. i have been at fmpd for two years (prior in missouri for 8) but i have never seen anything like this.

i get the feeling its like to parents fighting 20 years ago and now the two families kids fight just because...no one i have talked to said they knew why but all agreed that we are brothers and if needed we know you guys would be there to assist and i hope you guys know the same. ....

hell if you read fmpd blog gives me the feeling the buildings coming down and we may be wearing green some time soon..........

05-12-2008, 02:06 PM
This has been going on for a while but it really started in Apr. 05 when ego's started flying... This is what happens when someone's head gets a little to big for there own shoulders. Whether it be LCSO / FMPD or LCSO CCPD or LCSO / ICE or LCSO / DEA... I guess you see the common denominator here.

05-15-2008, 08:14 PM
There are two reasons: Dom and Charlie.

Actually three reasons: Dom, Charlie and the addle-brained figurehead who doesn't have the ability or intelligence to rein them in.

It's been sad to see what's happened between the LCSO and the other agencies. Our agency's arrogance is making it harder for all law enforcement in the county to address crime. Nobody works together on anything anymore thanks to the dynamic New Jersey duo. That's why crime is way down in Collier and Charlotte but way up here.