PDA

View Full Version : FOP Issues

05-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Didn't our FOP get land donated for a new lodge? How much does our FOP take in dues every month? What is being done with the dues?
FIRST...Why hasn't our FOP constructed or even planned the construction of a new lodge? Why hasn't the FOP tried to find an existing lodge that we have access to 24/7?
having the old lodge at the airport was great. Parties, sunday football and simple family get togethers brought us all together. Think about it; When that lodge went away a lot of the moral issues in the agency started.
SECOND...if further restrictions on our vehicels occur without the FOP stepping up, then it will prove that we are being represented by a gutless organization. Take home cars, off duty driving, step up..everyone is hurting with gas prices. If we are provided a gas allowance then take them, if not the FOP needs to fight for our benefits/perks.

05-11-2008, 01:46 AM
all these questions, if you would go to a meeting you would get answers. FOP was not donated land and is close to getting a building and getting a big income for the LODGE AND ITS MEMEBERS by having bingo on the nights we dont use it.by the way the sheriff can limit use of our take home car but taking them home is in the contract and of course a few people taking advantage of off duty use ruined it for the rest of us before gas went way up, what idiot takes his patrol car to the movies now probably forget it with gas prices we will neve rhave off duty use and I cant really blame the sheriff for not allowing it with gas and the budget. any other questions you smart a **? its idiots like you that have to come on here and run your mouth talking trash about others and about how no one does any thing for you. hit the road if you dont like it there is plenty willing to take your spot. oh and of course a few idiots on here talking shi* about the admin affects all of us I am sure even thought its a few morons or ex employee morons or just joe citizen moron talking crap. so they are no help if you want to get anything extra the way the act on here.BOOM oh what was that? oh it was me hitting the nail on the head. bye

05-11-2008, 11:32 AM
First off you are completely wrong in you inquiry in your first and second posts. It is true that we are taking over a BINGO program this is raise money for the lodge. Please do not hide behind this BLOG and try to smear the FOP. Please come and see me I will give you all the correct information you are looking for. I will be at my desk on Monday morning or you can call me.

Steve KLapka

FOP President