PDA

View Full Version : Who is the radical?

05-10-2008, 04:43 PM
I have a serious complaint about this issue. When voicing an opinion about our objection to the issue of eliminating our departments, we were characterized by the city manager as " a radical group".

I am insulted that because we wish to have the best for our city and departments we are "radicals" because we do not agree with an idea that was poorly thought out. poorly concieved and an all around idiotic move.

To the Chief, Deputy Chief and Lt's, and most of all the CITY MANAGER, we are not radicals sir. We wish only the best for the city and the police and fire departments.

If anyone is radical it would be the backers of this plan. It is radical to upset the norm and change what is not broken.

I put forth that not only is it radical that it speaks of an unbalanced mind.
If someone does not agree with your plans you are labeled as a radical. I find it disturbing that independant thought is frowned upon.

I also will put forth one final thought. You are in charge because we (the citizens) ALLOW you to be in charge. If you do not do the job properly you will find yourselves looking for a new job, city manager on down to council people. REMEMBER THAT!!!!!

05-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Show your support!

visit http://www.myspace.com/preservetempleterrace