PDA

View Full Version : SILVER FALLS

05-10-2008, 02:21 AM
I JUST MOVED IN TO SILVER FALLS AN IT APPEARS TO BE PRETTY QUIET. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A LOT OF CRIME. I SEE OFF DUTY UNITS PATROLLING. THANKS

05-10-2008, 02:33 AM
You should've consulted before you moved in. Its been quite this year other than one incident that happened last month. But its usually the teens early 20 year olds that are the problem in there. Plus the community has houses and townhomes which the majority are rented by sh!theads.

but having a detail unit in there has made it alot better and there is alot of LEO's that live in there..

05-10-2008, 02:47 AM
THANKS FOR THE INFO. ILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN. BE SAFE

05-10-2008, 09:02 AM
You should've consulted before you moved in. Its been quite this year other than one incident that happened last month. But its usually the teens early 20 year olds that are the problem in there. Plus the community has houses and townhomes which the majority are rented by sh!theads.

but having a detail unit in there has made it alot better and there is alot of LEO's that live in there..

There is definitely a lot of PO's that live in there thats for sure. Don't let it fool you though, it is getting bad out west. One guy's girlfriend went out and found a guy hiding in the backseat of her car which was parked next to his patrol car. Definitely keep your eyes open my brother.