PDA

View Full Version : Setting the Record Straight.

05-10-2008, 12:54 AM
This is my first, and most likely last, post to this site. Do I read posts on this site? Yes. Do I agree with some opinions voiced on this site? Yes. The reason I do not post is because I would not sign on and use an alias, so it's better to not write anything at all. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not one to censor my thoughts. I can be usually heard voicing them quite clearly for anyone in the vicinity to hear, sometimes at the detriment to myself for it doesn't project the most professional manner. My problem, not yours. If I'm going to stir the pot, I will stand up, front and center, and hold the spoon high in the air. Neither of us (the "other one" you were referring to) have to hide behind a cleverly compiled acronym.

I work at the Hernando County Sheriff's Office. I am an employee, just number 672. I have discovered that as long as I don't have expectations, I will not be disappointed. I have learned that the hard way and consider it a life lesson. I took the advice of the sign on my door...I put on my big girl panties and dealt with it. I am grateful to work with some competent people and have learned to deal with the rest. I consider myself lucky to work for and with people I consider my friends.

I am a hard worker and do my job to the best of my ability. I take pride in my work and am grateful to have a job that I enjoy. Not everyday is sunshine and roses, but I'm being paid to provide a service and I do that (quite well according to my last evaluation).

I don't care what you post on this site. I believe everyone needs to vent and the anonymity is sometimes necessary to do that. I don't care if you like me or don't. Just like I'm sure you could care less if I like you. Don't assume, you know what happens when you do that!

As for last year's Christmas party. Let it go for heaven's sake. I don't have to justify myself to you. Nichole and I spoke with the Sheriff himself and resolved it over six months ago.

I've spoken my piece. If I'm going to post anything, it will be under my own name and written clearly and without any spelling errors (you would hope, since that is my job as Just A Secretary).

To all those that knew Nichole and I didn't post any maligning information on this site, thank you. To everyone else I have only one thing to say....BITE ME!
--
Trisha :)

05-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Ditto! :D

05-10-2008, 04:08 AM
I don't know if you are guilty or not, only you and your friend know that, but I do know that guilty people are often the first to want to take a polygraph test. Ask some of the many competent friends you say you have. Surely one of them has been to an I&I course in the past 5 years. If I were guilty, I would have posted exactly like you did using the same bold sincerity.

Not to worry, in the not too distant future both you and your friend will have it made after our current Sheriff leaves. That fact is written on the cigarette butts that are located on the south side of the building. Everyone knows and sees that. Hang in there, Hernando will return to Hazzard County soon enough. Both of you will thrive in that environment. Just sit back and set a spell - take your shoes off. Yee Haw, slick back hair will rise again. I wonder if the no smoking rule will remain in effect??

05-10-2008, 11:44 AM
yeehaw is a moron

05-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Yee Haw - You see things very clearly. Lets hope our current Sheriff is around for several more terms.

Hey Ladies and HUH - I'm from Georgia - does that ring a bell with you. It should.

05-10-2008, 03:58 PM
What a line of BS. You and Ditto are never happy unless you're causing trouble, gossiping or being down right hateful to people. Plrase leave and go to Citrus with your other friend. Our agency would be a lot better off.

05-14-2008, 01:25 AM
Two of the most obnoxious, unhappy women in the agency spewing their ridiculous opinions again... pathetic. Just do your job, go home and stop whining.

05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
you should quit

05-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Its time for you to go just like the last lady in personnel!out with the dead wood

08-07-2008, 02:19 PM
To georgia.You hit the nail right on the head.ANd you and ditto are fine,its the others that need to go!

01-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I don't know if you are guilty or not, only you and your friend know that, but I do know that guilty people are often the first to want to take a polygraph test. Ask some of the many competent friends you say you have. Surely one of them has been to an I&I course in the past 5 years. If I were guilty, I would have posted exactly like you did using the same bold sincerity.

Not to worry, in the not too distant future both you and your friend will have it made after our current Sheriff leaves. That fact is written on the cigarette butts that are located on the south side of the building. Everyone knows and sees that. Hang in there, Hernando will return to Hazzard County soon enough. Both of you will thrive in that environment. Just sit back and set a spell - take your shoes off. Yee Haw, slick back hair will rise again. I wonder if the no smoking rule will remain in effect??

The smokers don't follow the policy anyway. New hires and those grandfathered in are smoking in public all over the place. Check the local (smoking) bars, and just smell some of the units!!!