PDA

View Full Version : School District Budget meeting from 05/07

05-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Yeah the budget is in the red, yeah we are going green!!
http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/agenda/W ... Agenda.htm (http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/agenda/Wednesday,%20May%2007,%202008%20Legislative%20and% 20Budget%20Update/17C70B7F-B4CE-4152-800E-6CADFC3E1A37Agenda.htm)

05-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Its only a matter of time before Johnson lets the police go. Either he contracts out POLICE and saves money, and his job...........or the PBA keeps going after his job, and he loses it. Its fairly obvious what is going to happen. This department is a sinking ship! EITHER SPEND THE MONEY TO KEEP IT AFLOAT AND SUPPLY THE COPS WITH THE TOOLS TO DO THEIR JOBS, AND TREAT THEM FAIRLY, or BRING IN THE SHERIFFS OFFICE TO SUPPLY THE SERVICE THAT IS NEEDED (for a lot less coin)!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Its only a matter of time before Johnson lets the police go. Either he contracts out POLICE and saves money, and his job...........or the PBA keeps going after his job, and he loses it. Its fairly obvious what is going to happen. This department is a sinking ship! EITHER SPEND THE MONEY TO KEEP IT AFLOAT AND SUPPLY THE COPS WITH THE TOOLS TO DO THEIR JOBS, AND TREAT THEM FAIRLY, or BRING IN THE SHERIFFS OFFICE TO SUPPLY THE SERVICE THAT IS NEEDED (for a lot less coin)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of waiting, why not take control of your life, and pass the test. For some reason you sit around dreaming of the day you can put on that Forest Ranger uniform. The same amount of time it takes you to wine on this blog, you could have completed an application. You chose to work here, if you don't like it here, you should leave. Just apply, if they think as much of you as you do yourself, you will get hired, or are you afraid of the psychological or background? This agency has wasted way to much time on this crap; it is time to move on. If you are so unhappy, do yourself a favor.......... go.........

05-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Instead of waiting, why not take control of your life, and pass the test. For some reason you sit around dreaming of the day you can put on that Forest Ranger uniform. The same amount of time it takes you to wine on this blog, you could have completed an application. You chose to work here, if you don't like it here, you should leave. Just apply, if they think as much of you as you do yourself, you will get hired, or are you afraid of the psychological or background? This agency has wasted way to much time on this crap; it is time to move on. If you are so unhappy, do yourself a favor.......... go.........

Hey old man, I am gonna wait with that other SRO....why you might ask? Becasue I wanna see your old butt get left by the waste side when the SO does come in. But you might not be an old retired guy, but I know for a fact you are limp, lame, and lazy, and more than likely OVERWEIGHT!!!! Soooo on that note, enjoy the unemployment line when you get booted once the merger happens. YOU HAVE MILKED THE SYSTEM TOO LONG, KEEP ON AVOIDING REPORTS AND HIDING IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY LONG because you dont know how to use the report writing system!!!!!! DOnt be scared because you took this job nto slack and those days are about to end! I LOVE KNOWING YOU ARE AFRAID

05-10-2008, 04:04 AM
It is the same old argument that you people are bringing up, someone makes a comment against another about staying and the other would reply about wanting to go. Let's face it it is not up to us whether we stay or go so why not just let it be a dead issue and stop degrading one another on this thread. Yes both sides pro and con could raise a good argument for their cause but in the whole scheme of things does it really matter. How about we start sharing ideas on how we could make this department a more pleasant place to work while we are here for as long as we're here. Of course there will be some person submitting a stupid response to my blog, to that person you should know that you ARE the problem in this department. Let's produce solutions!!! For too long now people have taken the low road and it has gotten us lost. Change directions people. Yes there are benefits in going green just like there are good things with this department. The bottom line here is MONEY. If we were getting compensated accordingly there would not be one person talking about becoming a deputy. Until we get comparable pay the Green Dream will always be brought up.

05-10-2008, 04:16 AM

You are truly an incompetent uninformed ignorant idiot. AJ is NOT and will not contract out to the SO for the mere fact that like a wife it is cheaper to keep us. The PBA is blowing smoke up your @ss by leading you to believe they can get AJ ousted. And yes this ship is sinking because of worthless PBSO wannabe's like yourself. Just imagine if you had half a brain you could figure out how to open the door so you can leave. So being that you cant just be greatful that this sinking ship allows you to remain a passenger.

05-10-2008, 07:35 AM
You are truly an incompetent uninformed ignorant idiot. AJ is NOT and will not contract out to the SO for the mere fact that like a wife it is cheaper to keep us. The PBA is blowing smoke up your @ss by leading you to believe they can get AJ ousted. And yes this ship is sinking because of worthless PBSO wannabe's like yourself. Just imagine if you had half a brain you could figure out how to open the door so you can leave. So being that you cant just be greatful that this sinking ship allows you to remain a passenger.[/quote]

Thanks Chief, maybe that vote of no confidence is a good idea. :shock:

05-10-2008, 04:03 PM

Hey old man, I am gonna wait with that other SRO....why you might ask? Becasue I wanna see your old butt get left by the waste side when the SO does come in. But you might not be an old retired guy, but I know for a fact you are limp, lame, and lazy, and more than likely OVERWEIGHT!!!! Soooo on that note, enjoy the unemployment line when you get booted once the merger happens. YOU HAVE MILKED THE SYSTEM TOO LONG, KEEP ON AVOIDING REPORTS AND HIDING IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY LONG because you dont know how to use the report writing system!!!!!! DOnt be scared because you took this job nto slack and those days are about to end! I LOVE KNOWING YOU ARE AFRAID

Hey this summer when you get done skipping and holding hands with the other SRO, during training whisper in SGT(S) DN, OR RM ear, they are old retired guys who are overweight, tell them they are scared to go green and to be the real police, or are you are afraid sissy boy, you can borrow a green uniform, this will really scare them.

05-10-2008, 04:26 PM
You are truly an incompetent uninformed ignorant idiot. AJ is NOT and will not contract out to the SO for the mere fact that like a wife it is cheaper to keep us. The PBA is blowing smoke up your @ss by leading you to believe they can get AJ ousted. And yes this ship is sinking because of worthless PBSO wannabe's like yourself. Just imagine if you had half a brain you could figure out how to open the door so you can leave. So being that you cant just be greatful that this sinking ship allows you to remain a passenger.

Thanks Chief, maybe that vote of no confidence is a good idea. :shock:[/quote]

Don't worry Chief, remember the secret meeting they had two years ago, when they all ran in your office snitching on each other, and composing apology notes. Even if they use their fingers and toes, their won't be enough votes against you.

05-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Hey this summer when you get done skipping and holding hands with the other SRO, during training whisper in SGT(S) DN, OR RM ear, they are old retired guys who are overweight, tell them they are scared to go green and to be the real police, or are you are afraid sissy boy, you can borrow a green uniform, this will really scare them.[/quote]

RM is a loud mouth and does ZERO for anyone out of that zone, and I for one HAVE TOLD HIME THAT!!!!!! So you dont know what the heck your talking about!!! AND by the way, he is scared of going green, because he is afraid he cant do his other lil side jobs! NOW DN is the MAN! He is for sure to put a hurting on anyone anytime! I have full respect for him, and he desereves nothing but great things! UNLIKE YOU!

05-10-2008, 10:24 PM
There seems to be an over abundance of hostility between you fellas. I propose we get rid of all this anxiety by having a boxing tournament. This way all you soft, shi@t talking, poontangs can have the opportunity to get rid of your frustrations. You can duke it out mano e mano instead of calling out someone on this thread,unless of course you are too afraid to come face to face with them. If this is the case I suggest you stop the BS before you get a visit.

05-11-2008, 05:14 PM
There seems to be an over abundance of hostility between you fellas. I propose we get rid of all this anxiety by having a boxing tournament. This way all you soft, shi@t talking, poontangs can have the opportunity to get rid of your frustrations. You can duke it out mano e mano instead of calling out someone on this thread,unless of course you are too afraid to come face to face with them. If this is the case I suggest you stop the BS before you get a visit.

Come on Mr. King, Professional Fighter/Martial Arts Expert vs. Two Ton Tessy, as much as I would like to see a second Hindenburg explosion, and someone finally shut that Boss Hog look a like up, it has about a the same chance of happening as us going green. It is funny though, how such an opinionated load, who can't make it up a flight of stairs, can call people out. This one time king of the C.B. radio, should stick to fighting for that last chicken wing at the Chinese buffet,

05-12-2008, 02:51 AM

Come on Mr. King, Professional Fighter/Martial Arts Expert vs. Two Ton Tessy, as much as I would like to see a second Hindenburg explosion, and someone finally shut that Boss Hog look a like up, it has about a the same chance of happening as us going green. It is funny though, how such an opinionated load, who can't make it up a flight of stairs, can call people out. This one time king of the C.B. radio, should stick to fighting for that last chicken wing at the Chinese buffet,

Hey we might have something here. What if we could get that Don King blogger to supply the equipment and venue for this tournament maybe people will get there frustrations out with a good old fashion boxing match. We could charge admission and donate the money to a worthy cause.