PDA

View Full Version : New David Morgan video for your viewing pleasure.

05-09-2008, 12:40 AM
The newest David Morgan for Sheriff video is now available online. http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/realit ... show_17.rm (http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan_show_17.rm) if you have any questions for the candidate please call 969-0681 or email morganpi@realitynews.net

05-09-2008, 01:14 AM
David; I fail to understand why you continue to push your man on this forum when all one has to do is read the previous posts on the subject to realize most Deputies do not support this man. Would your time not be better spent working on the general public who you claim loves him ? All you are doing is pissing off a lot of folks who can make a difference in this contest. I can't vote in Escambia, but I can and do talk to lots of people who will listen to my opinion on this subject. I have not met one (1) Esc Deputy who supports Morgan, and many have bluntly told me they don't support him because of you. If he somehow manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat and take this election, I have no doubt you will be back here saying "Na Na NaNa NaDa, my dad beat up your dad". What I am waiting for is how you will react to him loosing.

05-09-2008, 01:49 AM
David; I fail to understand why you continue to push your man on this forum when all one has to do is read the previous posts on the subject to realize most Deputies do not support this man. Would your time not be better spent working on the general public who you claim loves him ? All you are doing is pissing off a lot of folks who can make a difference in this contest. I can't vote in Escambia, but I can and do talk to lots of people who will listen to my opinion on this subject. I have not met one (1) Esc Deputy who supports Morgan, and many have bluntly told me they don't support him because of you. If he somehow manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat and take this election, I have no doubt you will be back here saying "Na Na NaNa NaDa, my dad beat up your dad". What I am waiting for is how you will react to him loosing.

Three reasons. First we have met many deputies who support Morgan and they appreciate the support he gets on this blog from whoever posts it. Second, both the candidate and I receive a lot of direct personal attacks and questions on this site. (Like this question for example.) I have no intention of backing down or running from an accusation or question just because the person directing it is unfriendly toward the campaign or me personally. Third, nothing about this campaign for sheriff hinges on winning a popularity contest at the ECSO. We recognize that Larry has a lot of support there and that is no problem for us. We prioritize communicating the facts and truth as we see it over the feelings or emotions of some deputies in response. We firmly believe that David Morgan has the support of the vast majority of the civilian voters who will be heard in both August and November in much larger numbers than can be found on Leonard Street. We do spend lots of time talking publicly to the voters, visiting neighborhoods and doing many other campaign related tasks. Regardless of victory or defeat I will make no comments related to the 2008 campaign results on this blog. Thank you for your inquiry. I cant help you if you won't talk to me. :lol:

05-09-2008, 02:05 AM

10-26

05-09-2008, 02:24 AM
What will you gain personally from a Morgan vivtory? What is in it for you? What if any position would you acquire at the Sheriff's Office? Would you be allowed to resume filming of Blue Lights with the ECSO? Would you be allowed to ride with Deputies, or even forced upon them? Answer these please.

05-09-2008, 02:38 AM

Three reasons. First we have met many deputies who support Morgan and they appreciate the support he gets on this blog from whoever posts it. Second, both the candidate and I receive a lot of direct personal attacks and questions on this site. (Like this question for example.) I have no intention of backing down or running from an accusation or question just because the person directing it is unfriendly toward the campaign or me personally. Third, nothing about this campaign for sheriff hinges on winning a popularity contest at the ECSO. We recognize that Larry has a lot of support there and that is no problem for us. We prioritize communicating the facts and truth as we see it over the feelings or emotions of some deputies in response. We firmly believe that David Morgan has the support of the vast majority of the civilian voters who will be heard in both August and November in much larger numbers than can be found on Leonard Street. We do spend lots of time talking publicly to the voters, visiting neighborhoods and doing many other campaign related tasks. Regardless of victory or defeat I will make no comments related to the 2008 campaign results on this blog. Thank you for your inquiry. I cant help you if you won't talk to me. :lol:

Someone PLEASE stop the insanity,,,there has to be a broken lock at Chatahoochee and they have settled in Pensacola! I would have to 33 if that idiot even drew 10% of the vote because I'd know there are another 30,000 crazy fools running around Escambia County

05-09-2008, 02:55 AM
What will you gain personally from a Morgan vivtory? What is in it for you? What if any position would you acquire at the Sheriff's Office? Would you be allowed to resume filming of Blue Lights with the ECSO? Would you be allowed to ride with Deputies, or even forced upon them? Answer these please.

I would gain a sheriff that I support in exchange for one that I believe is doing serious harm to this county in which my family resides. David Morgan has made no staffing decisions and he'll make no comments as to staff prior to the election. I have not been disallowed to "film" Blue Lights. I have never asked permission to report on police activity. Check your Constitution under 1st Amendment. The sheriff may believe he was chosen by God to rule over us but he doesn't have ANY POWER to order the free press into silence. I stopped most local coverage because I got tired of giving the current sheriff positive publicity. That and when he threatened to fire anyone who appeared in a Blue Lights video in a memo from then Patrol Capt. Randy Brown. I prefer to ride in my POV like other local reporters when in Escambia County. So if I choose to cover local police activity here it won't involve a 10-12 request.

05-09-2008, 01:56 PM
BELIEVE ME Craig, the pleasure is all yours. I have been at the department for over six years and you would know me if you met me. I am unuhappy with the current administration, but I do not know anyone who supports Morgan. The way most of us non political types see it, you are the same as the current admin. After all, if you and the sheriff hadn't had your little falling out, you would still be one of his special little cronies. You did things at the Sherifs office you should not have been allowed to do all because you and the sheriff were pushing the blue llights PR angle. Your not a cop, your another wanna be. You were part of that "good ole boys" bs but had a falling out. Morgan may a nice guy, but he's not a cop. He is in way over his head. We look at him like the military looked at Clinton, no support or loyalty from the troops. WHY, you ask, because just like CLinton he will do what is best for public image. Afterall, its not his blood, sweat and tears that gets spilled day after day in this job. He would be another paper general who never has seen the ugly's of combat, but loves to talk about it, bask in all those fancy words and never had the stomach or the fortitude to be shoulder to shoulder in the trenches. And don't talk about being a Airforce MP, I am a former combat infantry Marine so save that crap for the infomercials. Everytime I see a post from you or see photo's of Doc, Aerty or the rest of the morally inept, it turns my stomach. So go and lurk on the internet somewhere else, we as cops have a tough deceision to make and most ahve already chosen the most honorable man in the race, Scapecchi. Go spread your nonsense somewhere else. And if the gods by some cruel fate were to deliver Morgan to us, remeber this,we will not forgot all of the lies and BS he spread, the cop killer remarks and the people, like you who are is base. No matter what he does for us, we will remember the truth. It was said best in the outlaw Josey Whales............"Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining"

Larry 2008
For me, for you, for the decent people of Escambia

05-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Semper Fi my brother.

05-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Very well said bro!!!

LARRY NOT HARRY
LARRY NOT THELBERT

05-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I could only take the first 5 minutes of the video, but that was enough to maintain my negative opinion. Now he pledges to compromise major criminal investigation by making the details of "persons of interest" available to the public. This just goes to show he has no grasp of real police work and does not realize how putting this information out could not only compromise the investigation, but potentially exacerbate the problem.

05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
In August, I will cast my vote. It will be a difficult thing to do, but I will place my mark beside RMc's name because I cannot bring myself to make the alternative selection. At least in November, I can cross party lines.

DDG
05-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Guys.. Slow down. Do you really think that even if Morgan got elected that he could change the way we do investigations??? hell no. I`d tell him to piss up a rope and if he didnt like it id tell him to try to fire me and to f&^K off... he is just spewing junk to get a vote.. we all know that one man at the car 1 spot can not change the way we do our job..the majors and capts run the department.. not some kook from the Air Force... besides.. Scapecchi will be Car 1, and we can "UNLEASH THE HOUNDS" once again.... the french canadians need to get what they got coming.. i`d refer back to REV 6:8 ...there is a Pale Horse coming......

05-10-2008, 05:14 AM
BELIEVE ME Craig, the pleasure is all yours. I have been at the department for over six years and you would know me if you met me. I am unuhappy with the current administration, but I do not know anyone who supports Morgan. The way most of us non political types see it, you are the same as the current admin. After all, if you and the sheriff hadn't had your little falling out, you would still be one of his special little cronies. You did things at the Sherifs office you should not have been allowed to do all because you and the sheriff were pushing the blue llights PR angle. Your not a cop, your another wanna be. You were part of that "good ole boys" bs but had a falling out. Morgan may a nice guy, but he's not a cop. He is in way over his head. We look at him like the military looked at Clinton, no support or loyalty from the troops. WHY, you ask, because just like CLinton he will do what is best for public image. Afterall, its not his blood, sweat and tears that gets spilled day after day in this job. He would be another paper general who never has seen the ugly's of combat, but loves to talk about it, bask in all those fancy words and never had the stomach or the fortitude to be shoulder to shoulder in the trenches. And don't talk about being a Airforce MP, I am a former combat infantry Marine so save that crap for the infomercials. Everytime I see a post from you or see photo's of Doc, Aerty or the rest of the morally inept, it turns my stomach. So go and lurk on the internet somewhere else, we as cops have a tough deceision to make and most ahve already chosen the most honorable man in the race, Scapecchi. Go spread your nonsense somewhere else. And if the gods by some cruel fate were to deliver Morgan to us, remeber this,we will not forgot all of the lies and BS he spread, the cop killer remarks and the people, like you who are is base. No matter what he does for us, we will remember the truth. It was said best in the outlaw Josey Whales............"Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining"

Larry 2008
For me, for you, for the decent people of Escambia

Nice try but all a fantasy in your mind. I've never had any interest in what goes down at the head shed. If you want me to lurk elsewhere then stop the baseless attacks. I'm not putting up with your crap without a fight. Morgan is the best person for the job in my opinion. The fact that you are intolerant of that opinion makes you more like the incumbent and his supporters than you know.

05-10-2008, 05:19 AM
I could only take the first 5 minutes of the video, but that was enough to maintain my negative opinion. Now he pledges to compromise major criminal investigation by making the details of "persons of interest" available to the public. This just goes to show he has no grasp of real police work and does not realize how putting this information out could not only compromise the investigation, but potentially exacerbate the problem. What show were you watching? He just wants suspect physical descriptions released. The public has a right to know who to look out for and a general idea of description might help protect them and gain information from informants. you think the suspects don't know the ECSO would like to locate them? Also don't watch the whole show. Ever. Good idea. Then you'd have to come up with more lame complaints about the right on point content of the videos. Keep your head in the sand. That will make you wise.

05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
What show were you watching? He just wants suspect physical descriptions released. The public has a right to know who to look out for and a general idea of description might help protect them and gain information from informants. you think the suspects don't know the ECSO would like to locate them? Also don't watch the whole show. Ever. Good idea. Then you'd have to come up with more lame complaints about the right on point content of the videos. Keep your head in the sand. That will make you wise.

A few things:

1) Nothing should be released unless the investigators working the case want to release the information. Yes, even descriptions being released can hurt efforts to solve a case. It is a case by case basis.

2) I turn the TV when crappy shows come on. I don't have to watch the whole show to identifiy the smell... the video smells.

3) Where can I get me one of them Taser's Kill t-shirts? The only one I have is the one that says "I'd rather be tased then shot with a .40"

05-10-2008, 12:57 PM
What show were you watching? He just wants suspect physical descriptions released. The public has a right to know who to look out for and a general idea of description might help protect them and gain information from informants. you think the suspects don't know the ECSO would like to locate them? Also don't watch the whole show. Ever. Good idea. Then you'd have to come up with more lame complaints about the right on point content of the videos. Keep your head in the sand. That will make you wise.

A few things:

1) Nothing should be released unless the investigators working the case want to release the information. Yes, even descriptions being released can hurt efforts to solve a case. It is a case by case basis.

2) I turn the TV when crappy shows come on. I don't have to watch the whole show to identifiy the smell... the video smells.

3) Where can I get me one of them Taser's Kill t-shirts? The only one I have is the one that says "I'd rather be tased then shot with a .40"

1. ECSO almost never releases descriptions and that smells. It also endangers citizens. You know the one's without badges that haven't been shot yet. That's the point. You know damn well that most agencies release suspect descriptions in most cases right away.

2. You are a very narrow minded individual with empty arguments.

3. Try Leroy Boyd, he might have one.

05-10-2008, 02:05 PM

A few things:

1. ECSO almost never releases descriptions and that smells. It also endangers citizens. You know the one's without badges that haven't been shot yet. That's the point. You know darn well that most agencies release suspect descriptions in most cases right away.

1. Morgan has no clue. What are we supposed to say. 5 Black male juveniles wearing (insert description) May have killed someone (insert how many hours between the press release and the time the news airs) hours ago. All that does is create hysteria. If they are looking for a specific person and have no clue where he is its released. Normally if they have no leads, its released. The News Journal (If you read the forums) won't even release the race of captured suspects let alone a possible witness.

2. It's o.K. to be narrow minded when it comes to the truth and when you see the B.S. from a mile away. I don't need to watch but 5 minutes of a televangelist to know he's a fraud. I guess if I don't watch every one of his shows then I'm narrow minded.

3. Or he could ask Morgan for one out of the boxes he has in his attic waiting to force each deputy to wear one as his daily uniform. (It's a joke mod, not an accusation).

05-10-2008, 02:23 PM
1. ECSO almost never releases descriptions and that smells. It also endangers citizens. You know the one's without badges that haven't been shot yet. That's the point. You know darn well that most agencies release suspect descriptions in most cases right away.
You are reaching on this one. The bottom line is you don't jeopardize investigations. You are not a cop and neither is Morgan so you don't understand investigations. As a previous poster said, get some street time.

That is a standard answer for "I can't argue that one."

Let me know when the next David Morgan meeting is and I will get up with him then...

LARRY NOT THELBERT

05-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Nice try but all a fantasy in your mind. I've never had any interest in what goes down at the head shed. If you want me to lurk elsewhere then stop the baseless attacks. I'm not putting up with your crap without a fight. Morgan is the best person for the job in my opinion. The fact that you are intolerant of that opinion makes you more like the incumbent and his supporters than you know.

I am afraid you are the one fantasy land. To even say you have never had intrest in what go's on in the "head shead" jkust proves either you are a straight up liar or mentally inept. As far as your opinion go's, your right, you are entitled to it. I make damn sure of that everyday as I bust my ass to protect you and your opinions as guarenteed by the Constitution. But what you need to realize is their is a time and place for everything. This is a law enforcement site, not "bitter, once in the click local reporters now political activist" sites. I don't go to synagogue and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ b/c that would be of poor taste. Poor taste is calling hard working people "killers". Poor taste is associating with the morally corrupt. There's no differnce between the lap dogs in office and the ones your canidate has surrounded himself with.
The truth is your not going to sway any cops minds here. You are about as effective as a street corner preracher in July, sorry, the windows up and the air is on and all I can think is look at these poor misguided, but good intentioned souls. You are not going to reach anyone of us here. If you don't want your views constantly attacked, don't post them here. We will forget about you.
The facts are you don't have the majority of the departments support and that is not going to change. I have seen some very well written pieces in here directed at you or Mr. Morgan and you dont respond. The one titled a question for craig or morgan was fair and no response from you. You guys duck and weave more than a boxer. You never admit mistakes in misrepresenting facts, this all sounds too familiar to the deputies here.

So do what you want. But I would not go somewhere I'm not really welcome except just to stir the pot. I'm sure your boss could find more useful things for you to do. b/c you are not going to win any votes here. If anything, you make a lot of us Republicans decide maybe we better vote Mcnesby in the primary jsut in case, cuz in the general its going to be all Larry.

In the end, I don't see any baseless attacks of you and your canidate. Those pictures of Doc and Aerty say it all and I never even knew them.

Larry 2008
For me, for you, for the hard working decent people of Escambia

Let's give them Larry
Honor, Integrity and Commitment

05-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Very well stated. I could not agree more.

I can tell you that I was anti-McNesby and pro-anybody that was running against McNesby. I just wanted him gone. Now, after reading 6 months of David Craig's posts, his avoidance of direct questions, watching Morgan videos and seeing the pictures of the Morgan supporters in their Taser shirts, I would take McNesby over Morgan any day. I will vote for McNesby in the Primary, Larry in the General.

David Craig has been very successful in helping the deputies that come to this site make up their minds about David Morgan.

Accordingly, my PBA vote went Larry, McNesby, Lucas, Morgan. I suspect most will vote that way.

Larry 2008
For me, for you, for the hard working decent people of Escambia

Let's give them Larry
Honor, Integrity and Commitment

05-11-2008, 03:47 AM
Just the fact that you would vote for McNesby tells us that you have no understanding of the word integrity. Morgan gets my vote and I think Craig has done a good job standing up to your mean natured attacks. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. You people act like you have no friends. Morgan gets my vote. His videos are solid enough for me.

05-11-2008, 04:19 AM
Supporting Larry by acting like a McNesby thug doesn't impress anybody. Larry has no problem with David Morgan. Ask him. He was in contact with the Morgan campaign before he declared his candidacy and Morgan has never said a cross word about him. Have you heard Larry come out and make a negative public statement about Morgan? You should follow his lead. Do you really think that being constantly abusive and intolerant you are helping your candidate? Taking the low road is the path of the low life.

05-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Supporting Larry by acting like a McNesby thug doesn't impress anybody. Larry has no problem with David Morgan. Ask him. He was in contact with the Morgan campaign before he declared his candidacy and Morgan has never said a cross word about him. Have you heard Larry come out and make a negative public statement about Morgan? You should follow his lead. Do you really think that being constantly abusive and intolerant you are helping your candidate? Taking the low road is the path of the low life.

Hello? Me having an opinion and being a cop is what this forum is all about.

Thinking that Morgan, by his association with Craig and his whacked statements in his videos and double talk, is not fit to be Sheriff is not taking the low road. It is called having an opinion and freedom of speech.

You implying that having an opinion that differs from yours us abuse and intolerance makes you the low life!!!

Vote NO on MORGAN!

Thank you.

05-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Just the fact that you would vote for McNesby tells us that you have no understanding of the word integrity. Morgan gets my vote and I think Craig has done a good job standing up to your mean natured attacks. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. You people act like you have no friends. Morgan gets my vote. His videos are solid enough for me.

Just the fact that you would vote for Morgan tells me you have no understanding of the word "integrity." Larry will get my vote and I think Craig is a moron who has done nothing but turn people off with his double talk, outright lies and rumor-mongering. The enemy is the enemy and Morgan and McNesby are not a cops friends. You people act like you have friends here amongst the cops. You don't. Morgan will not get my vote. His videos are whacked.

Larry not Thelbert
Larry not Harry

05-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Having a peanut gallery of cop-bashing morons in "Taser's Kill" t-shirts means you have ZERO integrity.

05-11-2008, 09:18 PM

Just the fact that you would vote for Morgan tells me you have no understanding of the word "integrity." Larry will get my vote and I think Craig is a moron who has done nothing but turn people off with his double talk, outright lies and rumor-mongering. The enemy is the enemy and Morgan and McNesby are not a cops friends. You people act like you have friends here amongst the cops. You don't. Morgan will not get my vote. His videos are whacked.

Larry not Thelbert
Larry not Harry

There is not a damned thing Morgan stands for that isn't what ingetrity is all about. Your lack of specificity and attacks on supporters you don't approve of show that you have nothing. Sheriff David Morgan. Coming to a county very near you.

05-11-2008, 09:25 PM
To bad that county will not be in Florida. Lmao

05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
To bad that county will not be in Florida. Lmao
Your a*s will be working for him unless you wimp out and quit.

05-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Having a peanut gallery of cop-bashing morons in "Taser's Kill" t-shirts means you have ZERO integrity.

Yes, that is right, ZERO integrity!

David Craig + David Morgan = ZERO INTEGRITY

05-12-2008, 01:55 AM
How can you say Scapecchi has ethics or is a stand up guy. The Scapecchi that I know used his position at the Sheriff's Office to run his personal business. Patrol, Property investigator, Narcotics. Anyone who worked for him and will tell the truth has to agree with that he was never around long. I would be curious to see how many building permits were pulled in Baldwin County, Alabama or Escambia County, Florida by him when he was showing work hours on his time sheet. I know for a fact that his county car was parked in Elberta, Alabama at his office on many days when he was suppose to be working pct.2 as the LT. If he will lie about this then what else will he lie about. Sorry he is not the answer.

05-12-2008, 02:53 AM
If what you say is true, that Scapecchi ran a successful business while running sucessful investigations and shifts, well shucks, being Sheriff won't be hard for him at all. He must have SLOT! Shit Loads of Talent!!!

If he could do all that, win the support of the troops and have an unblemished rep with truth , honor and the American way. Well, hell, he's got my vote!

After we go after him for that, let's get all those deputies that pick up dry cleaning, drop checks off at the bank, pick or drop their kids off, drive above the posted speed while enroute to calls, answer personal telephone calls and tell their wives/kids good night.

If that's the best you Scapecchi haters got, I recomend looking at property in Santa Rosa. Or on the bright side, you'll have four years to write gutless anonymous posts that are w/out merit.

Looks like Scapecchi is a win for the decent folks and the kooks

05-13-2008, 05:23 AM
I cannot wait until the election. I wish I was a fly on the wall watching Craig and Morgan when the final results are announced. What a bunch of losers....don't they realize that Morgan has no chance in this race? I mean, with winners like Jerry Jones on Morgan's video's why wouldn't people vote for Morgan?

On another note, I would like Morgan to answer this question. How qualified would Scapecchi or Mcnesby be to run a military police unit like Morgan did?

05-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Morgan's videos have convinced me that he will do and say anything to anyone to get elected. They also prove he has zero clue.

Anyone but Thelbert!!!!!

05-21-2008, 03:17 PM
1. I work at the SO and I will join the other four or five people who routinely post here (that's about all the posters, all the same ones over and over) and the 100 or so who read this blog - I AM for Morgan, and I know quite a few deputies who are for Morgan - I also know deputies for Larry, and even deputies for McNesby. So what ? Together we aren't enough votes to elect a dog catcher, so quit beating your chests and trying to sound important. If Morgan wins all of you who hate him will still be here, still drawing your paychecks, because that's what you do . You didn't leave when Johnson came, you didn't leave when Lowman came, you didn't leave when McNesby came, and you won't leave when Morgan comes (or Scapecchi). I've been surrounded by you whiners for 20 years.

2. What do YOU get out of it if Scapecchi wins , to turn the Craig question around.

3. Tasers DO kill, just like PR 24's have killed, black jacks have killed, flashlights have killed, choke holds have killed...are you stupid, or what ? It ain't the tool, it's the lack of common sense of the man/woman wielding it.....

05-22-2008, 04:48 AM
3. Tasers DO kill, just like PR 24's have killed, black jacks have killed, flashlights have killed, choke holds have killed...are you stupid, or what ? It ain't the tool, it's the lack of common sense of the man/woman wielding it.....

There's an educated statement for you. I suppose that those silly deputies souped up their tasers to apply extra amps before they were wielding it???How do you explain that the way an officer uses a taser affects wether or not that taser kills someone? You better research the taser facts a little before you explain this.

On another note, "what do I get when Scapecchi wins" You ask?

I get this. We all get back to doing our jobs. Putting criminals in jail with the support of a sheriff who is a leader and cares about you, me, and this community.

I am personally tired of the criminals running this town. Now they are at the beach jumping on men and woman and leaving fractured bones to these victims. It was bad enough when they were killing each other in shanty town, but now claiming innocent victims at the beach?? Scapecchi has the experience and willingness to take this county back from the criminals. That is what I get....

05-22-2008, 08:57 AM
I agree. Where is the intensity level control on the taser???