PDA

View Full Version : "Heard it through grapvine"

05-08-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that the Ball-less Wonder Chief Darling is trying to get rid of his two rising stars in this department. I heard if that happens fireworks displayed will be May 21 @ the school board meeting. The TRUTH will come out. Ball-Less Wonder Chief Darling please retire before it is too late. Billboards are going to go up near a certain high school's, about the confidense the officer's have in him.

I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that Rudy "Chubby Checkers" Crew was spotted having lunch @ Soyka, with Raul "I am Fidel" Martinez and Rolando "I am the Untouchable" Bolanos. It was an intense lunch. Do I see a possible Chief in the making, Mmmmm interesting, But I ain't gonna gossip anymore.

I'm not one to gossip, but stay tuned my spy's are out there![/i]

05-08-2008, 02:02 AM
CHIEF, I CAN BARELY PAY MY BILLS, OR BUY FOOD AND I CERTAINLY CANNOT AFFORD BEER, BUT IF I COULD I WOULD DRINK "DOS EQUIS"...

I WANT TO BE COOL TOO, GET ME A RAISE...

05-08-2008, 03:18 AM
I use to be a BUD guy. Then I became cool. Clyde...when is the next hunting trip?

05-08-2008, 04:29 PM
I just read in the Miami P.D. site that your Chief is getting rid of Major Blom and Captains Moffett and Horgan. If this is true that will be his demise!!!!

I never had any dealings with Horgan, but Blom and Moffett bring credibiblity to your Department Staff, and your Department as a whole. Darling was a lost puppy on our Department, and he seems to have gotten worse. Thank God he left!!!!!

I wish you guys the best of luck, but the best thing about this scenerio is that Rudy Crew is unpredictable; he can wake with a hair up his arse tommorrow & Darling is history.

05-09-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that the Ball-less Wonder Chief Darling is trying to get rid of his two rising stars in this department. I heard if that happens fireworks displayed will be May 21 @ the school board meeting. The TRUTH will come out. Ball-Less Wonder Chief Darling please retire before it is too late. Billboards are going to go up near a certain high school's, about the confidense the officer's have in him.

I'm not one to gossip, but I heard that Rudy "Chubby Checkers" Crew was spotted having lunch @ Soyka, with Raul "I am Fidel" Martinez and Rolando "I am the Untouchable" Bolanos. It was an intense lunch. Do I see a possible Chief in the making, Mmmmm interesting, But I ain't gonna gossip anymore.

I'm not one to gossip, but stay tuned my spy's are out there![/i]

After Rolandito went postal recently with his public tirade, I do not see a chief's job in his near future. And why would rudy have lunch with both at the same time? You need new spies my friend.

05-10-2008, 11:06 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]I just read in the Miami P.D. site that your Chief is getting rid of Major Blom and Captains Moffett and Horgan. If this is true that will be his demise!!!!

I never had any dealings with Horgan, but Blom and Moffett bring credibiblity to your Department Staff, and your Department as a whole. Darling was a lost puppy on our Department, and he seems to have gotten worse. Thank God he left!!!!!

I wish you guys the best of luck, but the best thing about this scenerio is that Rudy Crew is unpredictable; he can wake with a hair up his arse tommorrow & Darling is history.[/quote

Gerald Darling has never been a leader; he became an assistant chief at Miami PD because Timoney had no clue who he was. Just look at their Deputy Chief, he was also promoted to that position when Timoney arrived, with less than a year's experience as a Lt.