PDA

View Full Version : States 2008

05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
State Competition is right around the corner. Everybody knows Pines is going to rock the house again.

05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Thats what New England thought, Giants rock, see you at state 8)

05-20-2008, 08:48 PM
It's Goin Down 1st Place

it's all us

but best of luck to all posts :D :twisted:

05-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Well I hope your up on your game because were ready for what ever Orlando has for us.....

05-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Its all about Pines.

06-03-2008, 03:33 AM
come on now pines.... I do believe how many years has palm beach dominated 1st place in traffic stops?? 2 years or 3 i cant remember .... our shoot team is crap but our range is taking by all the in service officers and deputies so we never get to put holes in paper

06-03-2008, 04:13 AM
Well im proud that you guys can conduct a traffic stop, but thats one of what 7....... Guess if we need any traffic guys we'll call you.

06-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Way to go Major...looks like palm beach is going win the entire thing by winning ONE scenario....someone is great at averaging (btw palm beach im being sarcastic)....PINES

06-04-2008, 03:50 AM
the captain= ms. president of FAPE

06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
hmm now lets see lets pull some stats to your county to palm beach I think we will be more experienced doing just about anything. Domestic EZ as pie. Building searches usually dominate that. The only thing is our shoot team sucks and has a lot of rookies but looking forward to seeing you all again guys.
Hope to see some good competition this year.

06-04-2008, 07:47 PM
OUR STATS????? do u not recall Pines getting 1st thru 3rd in ummm lets seee EVERY scenario....hence STATE CHAMPS

06-05-2008, 03:43 AM
HIALEAH!

06-05-2008, 03:55 AM
OUR STATS????? do u not recall Pines getting 1st thru 3rd in ummm lets see EVERY scenario....hence STATE CHAMPS

I do I do!!!! I even remember the year before 2nd place overall (state runner-ups) That's what stats look like and to my 589-er WE LOVE YOU!!!! ;) Wonder what rumors will be made about 'us' this year. CANT WAIT!

06-10-2008, 03:40 PM
wow

B Plante
06-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Quoted Post Removed By Mod 43

If you wanted to run, i really wish that you would have stepped forward in April when you knew that the candidate forms were due. I don't know what qualms you all have against me, but I have only done the things you all have wanted from me. Please do me a favor and say something to our faces if you have anything against either Kelly or I. The things that are said on here are hurtful and mean, and neither of us have done anything to fuel your hatefulness.

Quoted Post Removed by Mod 43

What can I even say to this. If you all knew what kind of people Kelly and I are, you wouldn't say any thing like this. There is nothing happening between Kelly and I, we have known each other for 5 years, and have been friends ever since. Kelly has a boyfriend for 9 months now, and I just recently ended a long term relationship because I'm moving for college. Please don't start gossip on here, it's only childish. I have never said anything about anyone in the association, on the boards or real life. I am the most respectful person that you will meet, and I wish that you would treat me with the same respect that I treat you

06-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Ok, in all honesty, I seriously think that all of you are being cowards. If you have something to say about anyone in our post, please come and say it to us face to face. I promise that we will be able to handle what you have to say, if you are willing to come and say it. And I'm sure we'll be able to work out any grudges between people, and that we will be able to deal with this in a way as to not disrespect to our fellow explorers. So if you really have an issue with anyone at all, please come and talk to us. I think that would be the most honorable thing for any of us to do. I am not trying to be rude, but if I do come off that way, come and tell me. To contact me, my room number is 125, you can give me a call or knock on the door....
Or if you would like to talk to Bri or Kelly their room number is 102.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Lowe of Ormond Beach post 430

06-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Quoted Post deleted by Mod 43

Why can't everyone just get along? Why can't we all just hug each other? Gosh. And i don't understand... if this was even true, how does that effect anything? I don't get it??

06-14-2008, 10:07 PM
I have something to say about you guys..... Maria is HOTTTTT.. Good Night!