PDA

View Full Version : FTO problems

05-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Whats wrong with some of the new people out here? FTO's need to do a better job!

05-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Whats wrong with some of the new people out here? FTO's need to do a better job!

THATS THE PROBLEM THE FTO"S ARE NEW PEOPLE!

05-07-2008, 09:33 AM
FTO's arent what they used to be......... all the former fto's were abused by administration and wore them out trainee after trainee....

there is only a small and very small handful of active fto's who actively seek to throw trainees into streesful situations.....

half of the new trainees released have never been in a fight or struggle etc.. :evil:

05-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Hester and AH are going to be the next fto's watch :evil:

05-12-2008, 04:03 AM
THATS THE PROBLEM THE FTO"S ARE NEW PEOPLE!
EXACTLY...It seems like all you have to do to become an FTO is get to know the right person and be on the job for less than 2 years. It's like having the blind leading the blind.

05-12-2008, 07:41 AM
I hate to say this but with all these new people I dont hve a lot of confidence as to what going to happen when the sh&t hits the fan. I am going to use Rich Hennessy's "Sterile Environment" quote, thats where all the training takes place. How about letting the new people have some actual real life situation experience. I am not bashing the new people just the training and FTO program. I guess I have been lucky to have not been involved in a shooting but I am always prepared and I know how I will react but unfortunatly I dont think we are all on the same page. Shooting paint pellets is all fun and games but when the real lead starts flying what will happen.

05-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I hate to say this but with all these new people I dont hve a lot of confidence as to what going to happen when the sh&t hits the fan. I am going to use Rich Hennessy's "Sterile Environment" quote, thats where all the training takes place. How about letting the new people have some actual real life situation experience. I am not bashing the new people just the training and FTO program. I guess I have been lucky to have not been involved in a shooting but I am always prepared and I know how I will react but unfortunatly I dont think we are all on the same page. Shooting paint pellets is all fun and games but when the real lead starts flying what will happen.

Then maybe you should step-up and be an FTO since you are so prepared. You appear to have all the answers and opinion on everything/one.

05-13-2008, 05:39 AM

Then maybe you should step-up and be an FTO since you are so prepared. You appear to have all the answers and opinion on everything/one.

I think he is an FTO, and if you read it again you will know who it is. Think how many FTO's have been in shootings. Not necessarily with a trainee, but just in one period. Since he knows how he will act, means he has been in one himself. I should be in DB.

05-13-2008, 09:14 AM

Then maybe you should step-up and be an FTO since you are so prepared. You appear to have all the answers and opinion on everything/one.Yeah, I have an answer and opinion on mostly everything. so what? This is a message board to post opinions, ideas, gripes, etc. isnt it? so thats what Im doing. You dont have to like it. You dont even have to read it. Just go in your shell and be oblivious to the world. Are you jealous because you just might freak out and sh!t your pants if someone shot at you? you must be a FNG. but dont worry because I'll still back you up.

05-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah you want to see the type of individuals Miramar hires just look at that Bravo mike geek who couldn't even pass FTO...

05-13-2008, 04:21 PM
[quote="Miramar LEO":2dmf6h21]I hate to say this but with all these new people I dont hve a lot of confidence as to what going to happen when the sh&t hits the fan. I am going to use Rich Hennessy's "Sterile Environment" quote, thats where all the training takes place. How about letting the new people have some actual real life situation experience. I am not bashing the new people just the training and FTO program. I guess I have been lucky to have not been involved in a shooting but I am always prepared and I know how I will react but unfortunatly I dont think we are all on the same page. Shooting paint pellets is all fun and games but when the real lead starts flying what will happen.

Then maybe you should step-up and be an FTO since you are so prepared. You appear to have all the answers and opinion on everything/one.Yeah, I have an answer and opinion on mostly everything. so what? This is a message board to post opinions, ideas, gripes, etc. isnt it? so thats what Im doing. You dont have to like it. You dont even have to read it. Just go in your shell and be oblivious to the world. Are you jealous because you just might freak out and sh!t your pants if someone shot at you? you must be a FNG. but dont worry because I'll still back you up.[/quote:2dmf6h21]

No you're just an arse with no credibility. Just crawl back in your whole and realize you don't matter. :twisted:

05-15-2008, 01:05 AM
blind leading the blind. Come on now. Why dont you be an FTO. Give us credit for making an attempt to train the new guys. I mean I do the best I can and I know most everyone else does too.

05-15-2008, 01:54 AM
blind leading the blind. Come on now. Why dont you be an FTO. Give us credit for making an attempt to train the new guys. I mean I do the best I can and I know most everyone else does too.

We do with what we have. I know how difficult being an FTO is and I give credit where credit is do. We can do better and we should do better, because we owe it to the new officers, ourselves and our community.

Do not let the words of few get you down.

05-15-2008, 04:20 AM
I think he is an FTO, and if you read it again you will know who it is. Think how many FTO's have been in shootings. Not necessarily with a trainee, but just in one period. Since he knows how he will act, means he has been in one himself. I should be in DB.

Maybe you should not be in DB. Read the whole quote. He said he has never been involved in a shooting but if he was he would know how he would react. I know for a fact it was not the FTO that was invloved in the shooting that wrote that quote, and I would put money on it and win. I am that FTO your insinuating wrote that. So I guess your not as smart as you think. Thanks for playing....come again. :P

05-15-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL........ I should be in DB......LOL....... you SAP!

05-15-2008, 11:51 AM
hang out in CID with Ad**** that sounds like fun

05-15-2008, 08:50 PM
hang out in CID with Ad**** that sounds like fun

i dont want him to steel my virginity

05-20-2008, 10:27 PM

Maybe you should not be in DB. Read the whole quote. He said he has never been involved in a shooting but if he was he would know how he would react. I know for a fact it was not the FTO that was invloved in the shooting that wrote that quote, and I would put money on it and win. I am that FTO your insinuating wrote that. So I guess your not as smart as you think. Thanks for playing....come again. :P

You signed up to use your service weapon. You should all go in everyday waiting to get in a shooting not hoping it doesn't happen. Otherwise you are waiting to die !!!!!!!!!

05-20-2008, 10:50 PM
wow you have a grim out look on life.