PDA

View Full Version : takehomes

05-06-2008, 03:11 PM
What are the restrictions on the take-home-car program that Ft. Lauderdale has? Do you have to live in Broward?

05-06-2008, 03:20 PM
What are the restrictions on the take-home-car program that Ft. Lauderdale has? Do you have to live in Broward?

It doesn't matter, you done want to work at flpd.

05-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Okay, thanks for the ignorant response. Does anyone have a real one?

Thanks

It doesn't matter, you done want to work at flpd.

05-07-2008, 01:46 AM
My man just go away. Find some other Police Site to Stalk with stupid questions. We got real issues here to discuss.

05-07-2008, 03:26 AM
To answer the question, the program is tri-county.

05-07-2008, 04:19 AM
Listen to me you two little geeks need to beat it off this site and go and bake a few pies or cookies or what ever it is you do. We don't want jerk offs like you two working with us, you will get someone killed or indicted. Go and apply with the fire dept. those guys won't fight and i understand it is quiet a party late at night in the fire house. Seriously if anyone is reading this this is the problem at FLPD for those not taking an evil, public stance against all aspects of City Hall your against us, Brother Patrolman keep that in mind any rank who won't publically condem City Hall should not be trusted.

To answer the question, the program is tri-county.

05-07-2008, 04:36 AM
Listen to me you two little geeks need to beat it off this site and go and bake a few pies or cookies or what ever it is you do. We don't want jerk offs like you two working with us, you will get someone killed or indicted. Go and apply with the fire dept. those guys won't fight and i understand it is quiet a party late at night in the fire house. Seriously if anyone is reading this this is the problem at FLPD for those not taking an evil, public stance against all aspects of City Hall your against us, Brother Patrolman keep that in mind any rank who won't publically condem City Hall should not be trusted.

[quote="Fort Liquordale":rg4q3y87]To answer the question, the program is tri-county.[/quote:rg4q3y87]

Should we trust those who spout off idiotic nonsense and bullshit? I want to be sure who I can trust here.

05-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Discuss? You mean b*tch about like a little girl.

My man just go away. Find some other Police Site to Stalk with stupid questions. We got real issues here to discuss.

05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
All jokes aside, just beat it Mac, you see for the most part cops stick together, if you did have what it takes you would have got the hint told us good luck, stay safe and applyiing other places. So my advice to you is to go apply at City Hall. To all FLPD brothers, keep in mind it's scumbags like this guy Gretsas would recruit, hire and put in play to act as his little spy, don't think it isn't happening now.

05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
You can relax I'm not even applying to FLPD.

05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
You can relax I'm not even applying to FLPD.

Then why are you posting on our site, you fu%king retard. :twisted:

05-08-2008, 04:51 AM
All jokes aside, just beat it Mac, you see for the most part cops stick together, if you did have what it takes you would have got the hint told us good luck, stay safe and applyiing other places. So my advice to you is to go apply at City Hall. To all FLPD brothers, keep in mind it's scumbags like this guy Gretsas would recruit, hire and put in play to act as his little spy, don't think it isn't happening now.

You are the reason people hate unions. You hide behind your solidarity and union title and assume that everyone who doesn't think exactly like you is in the wrong. What is the problem with somebody asking an actual question. You think Hebert is on this site asking questions about policies that he actually set? I hope no citizens are on this site. Useless D-bags like you are the reason that citizens don't take our side.

05-08-2008, 03:39 PM
They dont take our side because they have no friggin idea what the hell is going on at FLPD!!!