PDA

View Full Version : Tucker

05-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Tucker is a pussssssy

05-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks Jack.......I learned from the best!

05-06-2008, 03:48 PM
your both are *****s, except Tucker is going to be the next president, and Jack is going to be out. Now can we get back to the task at hand. We are in need of a shit contract, now can you deliver? There is 70 MILLION DOLLARS in the city's bank. Lets not fight, in fact lets not do anything and just take what the city offers. Jack you got your deal now you have to bite the hand that fed you no matter how bad it hurts to back stab Carter and the Chief and who ever else you made your deal with.

05-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Mike thanks for having to nutz to post your name, you and Jay Smith are the only ones to do that. I just read your post on the Jay Smith topic, is there some type of alliance on the horizon with you two guys, because I would support that....????????

05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, I was hoping Jack's joke would not become the popular thread, and I appreciate the support, BooBoo. I am touched by the "fact man's" corroboration of our "pussssiness," yet as he (or she) chose to bravely remain anonymous (a sign of true non-pusssiness), I hesitate to respond in defense.

I am sure this will now erupt into a predictable tirade, as is the problem with these sites. But look, I support Jack 100%, and have seen his balls (shaved but strong) on multiple occasions when he put them on the table on behalf of every member he has represented for the past 12 years. I owe everything I have now (including that blue book) to guys like Jack, and I choose not to lose sight of that. I will continue to support Jack and the FOP during this fight.

We all have our opinions and concerns, which is fine. But our members need to know there is a thought process behind every decision we make, or action (and inaction) we take. Disagree or stay uniformed all day long, but pusssssiness is not one of the criteria used to choose our decisions.

As most I hope know, I am happy to sit in front of any or all of our members each month and discuss or debate our reasoning (or lack thereof). We have said it often enough, we do not have all the answers, and things do change everyday...but we always make the best decisions we can with the information we have at the time on behalf of all of our members.

We will continue to do our best to fight the good fight despite the cost.
Saty safe and united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok now let the mudslinging commence)

05-06-2008, 07:12 PM
MARK DECARLO FOR UNION PRESIDENT!!! I VOTED FOR HIM LAST TIME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN IF HE RUN'S. I WILL ALSO RALLY THE TROOPS BEHIND HIM FOR THE ELECTION!! THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER.

05-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Look at me, I'm Bobby Carter! :shock: No I'm not......you can post any name here guys!

05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
How could you even write that name, it is so filthy.[

="Bobby Carter"]Look at me, I'm Bobby Carter! :shock: No I'm not......you can post any name here guys![/quote]

05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Well, I was hoping Jack's joke would not become the popular thread, and I appreciate the support, BooBoo. I am touched by the "fact man's" corroboration of our "pussssiness," yet as he (or she) chose to bravely remain anonymous (a sign of true non-pusssiness), I hesitate to respond in defense.

I am sure this will now erupt into a predictable tirade, as is the problem with these sites. But look, I support Jack 100%, and have seen his balls (shaved but strong) on multiple occasions when he put them on the table on behalf of every member he has represented for the past 12 years. I owe everything I have now (including that blue book) to guys like Jack, and I choose not to lose sight of that. I will continue to support Jack and the FOP during this fight.

We all have our opinions and concerns, which is fine. But our members need to know there is a thought process behind every decision we make, or action (and inaction) we take. Disagree or stay uniformed all day long, but pusssssiness is not one of the criteria used to choose our decisions.

As most I hope know, I am happy to sit in front of any or all of our members each month and discuss or debate our reasoning (or lack thereof). We have said it often enough, we do not have all the answers, and things do change everyday...but we always make the best decisions we can with the information we have at the time on behalf of all of our members.

We will continue to do our best to fight the good fight despite the cost.
Saty safe and united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok now let the mudslinging commence)I hope you father reads this he should be very proud of the man you have become (This is a serious compliment, not a slam.)

05-08-2008, 01:51 AM
MARK DECARLO FOR UNION PRESIDENT!!! I VOTED FOR HIM LAST TIME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN IF HE RUN'S. I WILL ALSO RALLY THE TROOPS BEHIND HIM FOR THE ELECTION!! THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER.

You've got to be kidding me, the guy's a cancer in the PD. You'll all get screwed.

05-08-2008, 08:48 PM
MARK DECARLO are you nuts. He is a major ass. Yes he would work for us NOT !!!

05-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Monica for President. She we get the job done. What kind of job I don't know

05-09-2008, 04:31 AM

are you stupid? "she WE get the job done". what the crap is SHE WE? we isnt even close to would. how do you screw that up. hook yourself on phonics retard i hear it works. god your a stupid idiot.

05-09-2008, 08:33 AM

are you stupid? "she WE get the job done". what the crap is SHE WE? we isnt even close to would. how do you screw that up. hook yourself on phonics retard i hear it works. god your a stupid idiot.

The word, "God" should never be in lower case letters, just in case your going to throw stones at glass houses.

JimmyMcNulty
05-09-2008, 07:19 PM
The word, "God" should never be in lower case letters, just in case your going to throw stones at glass houses.
As someone who was dead for 9 minutes (or so the doctors say), lemme tell ya, there is no such being. Even if there was, why would s/he care if you used bad grammar? Is that going to be the one thing that tips the scale towards damnation? Please...

Stop caring about the "afterlife," and start caring more about this one! Whether or not I get back pay is WAY more important to me than whose version of the koran/torah/bible is the "right" one.

05-09-2008, 11:08 PM
As someone who was dead for 9 minutes (or so the doctors say), lemme tell ya, there is no such being. Even if there was, why would s/he care if you used bad grammar? Is that going to be the one thing that tips the scale towards damnation? Please...

Stop caring about the "afterlife," and start caring more about this one! Whether or not I get back pay is WAY more important to me than whose version of the koran/torah/bible is the "right" one.

Yeah, religion is for pu**ies.

05-10-2008, 12:04 AM

I would really hope that you are smarter than that to come on here and start a conversation about your situation... but just in case this IS you, I would be careful because you and your family received a lot of prayers and support from people who believe in the "afterlife". Of course you don't care about offending anyone do you... How much money have you spent on your juvenile anti-Jesus T-Shirts you so proudly wear? And if your worried about back pay, how about paying our health trust back for a very expensive hospital stay that came out of each and every one of our pockets due to your stupidity.

05-10-2008, 04:22 AM

I would really hope that you are smarter than that to come on here and start a conversation about your situation... but just in case this IS you, I would be careful because you and your family received a lot of prayers and support from people who believe in the "afterlife". Of course you don't care about offending anyone do you... How much money have you spent on your juvenile anti-Jesus T-Shirts you so proudly wear? And if your worried about back pay, how about paying our health trust back for a very expensive hospital stay that came out of each and every one of our pockets due to your stupidity.

If this really is your post, you, for being a new guy here and not to mention the fact that you have brought shame and disgust to our PD have got some nerve. This line of work is synonmous with a few things like; honor, integrity, sacrifice, family and God. We start our union meetings with a prayer, we pray when one of us has fallen, we pray when one of us is sick, this is as much a thread in the fabric of our tradition as wearing blue.

How dare you make a mockery of it. Your incredible arrogance, and lack of humility is a perfect example of what our NEW city hall and police department has recruited and hired. Many of us are second, third, and fourth generation lawmen who have carried on a proud tradition that you tainted. I can assure you no one at FLPD laughs with you, believe me we are laughing at you. Just so your aware you God hating antics are not part of our police tradition, you have altered the cource of your reputation for ever and your welcome is wearing thin. Please consider the disrespect you continue to show many of us.

05-10-2008, 04:38 AM

Yeah, religion is for pu**ies.

Please tell me this really in not the kid who almost hung himself. If it truely is, and you really are as much of an athest as I'm hearing plese shut your mouth. There was a time at FLPD that a guy so new wasn't to speak a word for a couple of years. Just remember brothers we had a tradition that we have leg go of around here on our watch, before we allow this embarassment of an FLPD officer laugh this off into accient history lets not forget he has brought shame to us. This is not the character of policemen, remember your rolemodels and mentors here when you first started, would they pal around and share jokes about this, this incident should be frowned upon in shame and disgust. Will we one day forgive one of our own for infedility with a brothers wife, or molesting a child, or raping a woman. Where is the liine anymore. We can not let our traditions die nor demand the highest character of brother officers.

05-10-2008, 05:19 AM
Ok, bashing religion isn't exactly cool...and if you want to be pissed off about that, I understand.
But to compare "his" (lowercase) incident to molestation and rape is absolutely ridiculous. "Shame" has not rained down from the heaves on FLPD because someone got a little kinky on his day off, in his own home, which noone would have found out about if not for it going a little too far. I'm sure putting a camera in your home wouldn't exactly yield a lot of respect for FLPD. Plenty of other crap around here brings shame on this department, starting with upper management.
Also, who the hell are you to tell someone they can't voice their opinion. Because you aren't a "new" guy, you have the right to tell him (or me) they can't speak their mind around here? If you wake up from under the tree you're sleeping under on D1/S2 you'd realize that this department is 60% "new" and without us speaking out, by going to meeting, pickets, and voting "no"....you'd be shit out of luck.
Now, before you get all choked up and try to strangle me, I'm going to stop hanging around on my computer and go catch my breath after you tried to smother my freedom of speech with your asphyxiating opinions. HA

05-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Ok, bashing religion isn't exactly cool...and if you want to be pissed off about that, I understand.
But to compare "his" (lowercase) incident to molestation and rape is absolutely ridiculous. "Shame" has not rained down from the heaves on FLPD because someone got a little kinky on his day off, in his own home, which noone would have found out about if not for it going a little too far. I'm sure putting a camera in your home wouldn't exactly yield a lot of respect for FLPD. Plenty of other crap around here brings shame on this department, starting with upper management.
Also, who the hell are you to tell someone they can't voice their opinion. Because you aren't a "new" guy, you have the right to tell him (or me) they can't speak their mind around here? If you wake up from under the tree you're sleeping under on D1/S2 you'd realize that this department is 60% "new" and without us speaking out, by going to meeting, pickets, and voting "no"....you'd be shizzat out of luck.
Now, before you get all choked up and try to strangle me, I'm going to stop hanging around on my computer and go catch my breath after you tried to smother my freedom of speech with your asphyxiating opinions. HA

You listen to me, you and your snot nose little punks running around here acting like cops. We do have traditions and we like em. This was an embarassment. Your little so called 60% group are reaping the rewards of us guys who built this house. Your a bunch of spineless punks being led around here by Jay Smith and the other idiots trying to vote "No", any of you thinking of voting "no" for a contract are idiots. We need to get what we can, while we can. Jack and the rest on the eboard knows whats best for all of us, it might not be great but at least its something. You guys need to fall in line and wait your turn, that is the way it works

05-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Ok, so change the "no" to a "yes" in the previous post and the point still stands.

05-10-2008, 10:37 PM

That's actually a good idea! I wonder how much it cost us disgusting afterlife believers in medical costs?? I hope your mom and dad and wife oh... and girlfriend... are more appreciative and less offensive to people who helped you than you are. Well done. Lots of character.

05-11-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm sure he appreciates everyone's support, regardless of your opposing opinions. But it's clear now that some of you would rather cast aspersions at someone who is different, while telling him how happy you are he's okay. Still want to beat gay people? Lynch black people? Go ahead with that opinion, why don't you? Oh, because it's still safe to attack someone who is different THIS way. By the way, how many cops are divorced? More than half? Who is left to throw that first stone...

I'm sure there are plenty of you who do things within your own home that you'd rather not become public. Let's hope your luck holds up. I'll if he does read this nonsense, he'll know now to watch his own back. Fewer of you out there will do that now, I'm sure.

05-11-2008, 02:10 AM
I'm sure he appreciates everyone's support, regardless of your opposing opinions. But it's clear now that some of you would rather cast aspersions at someone who is different, while telling him how happy you are he's okay. Still want to beat gay people? Lynch black people? Go ahead with that opinion, why don't you? Oh, because it's still safe to attack someone who is different THIS way. By the way, how many cops are divorced? More than half? Who is left to throw that first stone...

I'm sure there are plenty of you who do things within your own home that you'd rather not become public. Let's hope your luck holds up. I'll if he does read this nonsense, he'll know now to watch his own back. Fewer of you out there will do that now, I'm sure.

Oh spare me... You need to go to the very top and re-read his first post. And then comparing his stupidity to being black or gay?! Give me a break! It is crystal clear that you are either him or a real close pal. Your acting like he's a victim--"It's still safe to attack someone THIS way." What way? He seems pretty proud of his situation from what I read on his first post. And as far as, "Watching his back." You're an idiot!! Ft Lauderdale Police Officers are professionals and will always watch each others backs No Matter What!

05-11-2008, 02:50 AM
This guy is an arrogant a hole. The way he has chosen to show up to swat training and laugh off this incident has little to do with the fact that this guy is a religion hating offensive puke. His outspokeness about hating religion and God offends us all, Christians, Jews, Muslims have all been offended. This idiot should be shuned until he has found some humility, and respect for his fellow officers, this classless moron should have came back kept his mouth shut and taken a few jokes but to have the nuts to make a post and to still be such a professed athiest after being given a second chance is unbelievable. We are afamily at f.l.p.d. And I can tell you this idiot is not welcome anymore. Any one who tolerates this guys public ideologies should be questioned too.

05-11-2008, 02:05 PM
This guy is an arrogant a hole. The way he has chosen to show up to swat training and laugh off this incident has little to do with the fact that this guy is a religion hating offensive puke. His outspokeness about hating religion and God offends us all, Christians, Jews, Muslims have all been offended. This idiot should be shuned until he has found some humility, and respect for his fellow officers, this classless moron should have came back kept his mouth shut and taken a few jokes but to have the nuts to make a post and to still be such a professed athiest after being given a second chance is unbelievable. We are afamily at f.l.p.d. And I can tell you this idiot is not welcome anymore. Any one who tolerates this guys public ideologies should be questioned too.

Because you're too weak to stand on your own and need to cling to some superman in the sky is no reason to knock someone else. Not all of us need your mythology to get through the day and we don't care if you accept that or not. His atheism annoys you, well your religion annoys him. His second chance was from medicine, not from the invisible boogyman.

05-11-2008, 03:42 PM
My brother,

Do you see the firestorm that has been created by careless comments? The subject this deteriorated too has nothing to do with the original subject!

Once you finish reading this post, you will know who sent you this message and I only ask you to contemplate the advice offered although unsolicited. . .

#1 Defiantly and arrogantly proclaiming a negative and confrontational opinion about "life-issues" is no way to learn from a mistake you made which almost cost you your life. You might want to take a step back and display a little humility at this point in your life and career.

#2 You have many friends who were very worried about you for many days when we all thought you were as good as dead. You owe them a debt of gratitude and respect because they ALL maintained a vigil near you, in spirit, mind and body when there was only a slim chance for your survival.

#3 It is nothing short of a miracle that you are here with us today and what appears to be fully recovered! Can you honestly say it was only a coincidence that everything fell into place so perfectly? The "what if's" come to mind i.e. what if EMS had not been close by at the time of the 911 call? What if your youth, strength and will to survive had not been there? What if your brothers and sisters and the all important CCU nurse who spoke to you constantly had not been talking to you while you were unconscious and giving you hope and courage to "not quit" and not "give up"? What if the hospital ER doctor had decided not to try to try the latest technology to save you? There are so many variables that universally fell into place I believe the odds of this ever happening again are remote.

#4 You owe your life to many people and you have a duty to make the best of your life by being a true servant, true friend and true police officer. Many of the people who prayed for you and sat with you and spoke with you awake and unconscious believe in God. You emphatically reject God, but you should respect the people who do because it gives them hope and strength through the darkest of hours. Remember, you are back from the grave, AND ARE NOW A MEMBER OF AN ELITE CLUB! Your opinion counts too but remember, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

#5 Take the jokes, ribbing and toilet humor in stride and let it go. You deserve it right now but I also promise you. One of us is going to make a mistake and your incident will be in the past. Yours was big so it won't be forgotten, but as it is written, "but for the grace of God. . .there goeth I". In other words, SHUT-UP and accept the fact this happened to you and be good-natured and humble about it. You will keep the respect of your friends and your bosses will not question your judgment at work.

#6 This is a question for you. Have you thanked the key people in your life who were there for you before, during and after this incident? If you haven't, you better do it and soon. The perception is, you are ungrateful and disrespectful and have embarassed yourself. I don't necessarily agree you have embarassed your profession overall but I do agree you owe a lot of people a lot of thanks. Remember, you were brought back to life!!!!!

#7 Your challenge now is to to be the best friend, partner, police officer, SWAT officer and man this department has ever seen. You have been given another chance and you also have many years to prove this to God and your fellow man. Most people don't get this second chance.

Don't blow it because you feel the need to run your mouth and defend yourself. You accomplish nothing with that. Quiet confidence rather than arrogant ****iness will always be accepted more readily.

05-11-2008, 06:40 PM
My brother,

Do you see the firestorm that has been created by careless comments? The subject this deteriorated too has nothing to do with the original subject!

Once you finish reading this post, you will know who sent you this message and I only ask you to contemplate the advice offered although unsolicited. . .

#1 Defiantly and arrogantly proclaiming a negative and confrontational opinion about "life-issues" is no way to learn from a mistake you made which almost cost you your life. You might want to take a step back and display a little humility at this point in your life and career.

#2 You have many friends who were very worried about you for many days when we all thought you were as good as dead. You owe them a debt of gratitude and respect because they ALL maintained a vigil near you, in spirit, mind and body when there was only a slim chance for your survival.

#3 It is nothing short of a miracle that you are here with us today and what appears to be fully recovered! Can you honestly say it was only a coincidence that everything fell into place so perfectly? The "what if's" come to mind i.e. what if EMS had not been close by at the time of the 911 call? What if your youth, strength and will to survive had not been there? What if your brothers and sisters and the all important CCU nurse who spoke to you constantly had not been talking to you while you were unconscious and giving you hope and courage to "not quit" and not "give up"? What if the hospital ER doctor had decided not to try to try the latest technology to save you? There are so many variables that universally fell into place I believe the odds of this ever happening again are remote.

#4 You owe your life to many people and you have a duty to make the best of your life by being a true servant, true friend and true police officer. Many of the people who prayed for you and sat with you and spoke with you awake and unconscious believe in God. You emphatically reject God, but you should respect the people who do because it gives them hope and strength through the darkest of hours. Remember, you are back from the grave, AND ARE NOW A MEMBER OF AN ELITE CLUB! Your opinion counts too but remember, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

#5 Take the jokes, ribbing and toilet humor in stride and let it go. You deserve it right now but I also promise you. One of us is going to make a mistake and your incident will be in the past. Yours was big so it won't be forgotten, but as it is written, "but for the grace of God. . .there goeth I". In other words, SHUT-UP and accept the fact this happened to you and be good-natured and humble about it. You will keep the respect of your friends and your bosses will not question your judgment at work.

#6 This is a question for you. Have you thanked the key people in your life who were there for you before, during and after this incident? If you haven't, you better do it and soon. The perception is, you are ungrateful and disrespectful and have embarassed yourself. I don't necessarily agree you have embarassed your profession overall but I do agree you owe a lot of people a lot of thanks. Remember, you were brought back to life!!!!!

#7 Your challenge now is to to be the best friend, partner, police officer, SWAT officer and man this department has ever seen. You have been given another chance and you also have many years to prove this to God and your fellow man. Most people don't get this second chance.

Don't blow it because you feel the need to run your mouth and defend yourself. You accomplish nothing with that. Quiet confidence rather than arrogant ****iness will always be accepted more readily.

"prove this to God "? Would you people stop trying to cram your superstitions down other people's throats? We reject your notion of god, as you reject our notion of there is no god. Save you preaching for your church; we don't want to hear it.

05-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Also, he didn't embarrass anyone but himself, and that only if he feels embarrassed. Who cares? If you fell out of bed while banging your wife and hit your head, should you slink back to work with a feeling of "humility"? No. But because what he was doing doesn't fit your accepted lifestyle he should feel humiliated? Screw that. Get off your high horse. This episode changes nothing; he shouldn't change anything simply because you feel he should feel humbled.

05-11-2008, 08:26 PM
You keep saying "He" in your post Lt. Moses but we all know its you J.S. nice try though. Have some balls and post under "Jimmy McNulty" as you usually do. Your a discrace and embarresment to the uniform!! Keep it up, I'm sure Channel 7 would love to hear about this one!

JimmyMcNulty
05-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks, Lt, and those who support my right to be me. (no, I'm not also Lt. Moses. We spell "boogeyman" differently, but I defend his right to spell it however he wants. Shocker: Not everyone believes!) I am also especially thankful to everyone who ignored the order to stay away and came by to see me in the hospital. It was a tough time for me and my loved ones, and that support (even from those who may now be judging me) means a lot to me. Please understand that my post wasn't meant to incite anything, only to get the topic back on track. We have a very important vote coming up, and that should be the focus of our attention. However, since the fire rages on...

"New Friend" LH: I appreciate your concern and I considered you an friend before, mostly because of our ability to have an intelligent debate on such a delicate subject. I have definitely thanked those close to me, especially the one who breathed life back into my lungs, and the nurses who saved my brain. Very 26 on how lucky I am, and I look at every breath as a second chance. Which is why my original post said, "start caring more about this [life]," because it can be gone before you know it!

"Yea Right:" You doubt my juevos? I'm right here, with nothing to hide. The department already made sure everyone knew my most private business. So why do you hide? And if you're so embarrassed by all of this, why threaten me?

This line of work is synonmous with a few things like; honor, integrity, sacrifice, family and God."Ever heard of the separation of church and state? We are not agents of any supernatural being. We are agents of the government and defenders of the constitution. btw, I will defend to the death your right to say and believe what you want, no matter how ridiculous and hateful it may be. I reserve a similar right to point out that absurdity, but the instant I voice that dissimilar opinion, I am satan incarnate to you. Also, if this job is synonymous with your value system, should I believe that those whose family consists of another person of the same gender are also unwelcome? Nice, modern values you've got there. (see also: Qu'ran 27:54-55, Leviticus 20:13, and 1 Kings 14:24. KJV, of course)

We are afamily at f.l.p.d. And I can tell you this idiot is not welcome anymore. Any one who tolerates this guys public ideologies should be questioned too. ...and should we burn all disbelievers while we're at it? (According to Exodus 22:20, John 3:36, Qu'ran 2:6, 2:10, 2:17-18, 2:39, 2:9, 3:10, 3:131, 3:196, 4:14, and my personal favorite, 4:56, yes we should. And that's only two surah!)

...this classless moron should have came back kept his mouth shut and taken a few jokes."So I should just hide under a rock for the rest of my career? We happen to work in a place where no privacy exists, HIPPA means nothing, and none of us has a "right to privacy," it seems. So I come back and take the ribbing in stride. That makes me a bad person? I inadvertently followed the teaching of Matthew 5:38-42, and you STILL give me grief! I can't win!

Wow... All this because I do things differently than you behind closed doors? Please, if you are that incensed by what I do in private, feel free to call me and shrug off your anonymity. My number is easy to find. You probably know where I live, and I have plenty of time, so come on by. Have a beer, and we'll talk about it. Just leave the pitchfork in your pickup truck.

I am always amazed at how angry and judgmental some believers are. Don't most religious books reserve judgment for the spirit in the sky? Stop thumping and start reading the good stuff, if you must: Maybe start with Matthew 7:1-5. I, and likely others, were drawn to this department because of a tolerance of diversity. Is that not the case?

Anyway, what's this I hear about a 10/10/10 with a cola? Sorry, must be lack of oxygen! :P

05-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Also, he didn't embarrass anyone but himself, and that only if he feels embarrassed. Who cares? If you fell out of bed while banging your wife and hit your head, should you slink back to work with a feeling of "humility"? No. But because what he was doing doesn't fit your accepted lifestyle he should feel humiliated? Screw that. Get off your high horse. This episode changes nothing; he shouldn't change anything simply because you feel he should feel humbled.

I have served this police dept. for more than two decades and regardless of your religious position if you think this "Episode" changes nothing your either him of his ever thining fans. I can assure you his incident and personal off duty life style and public athiestic stance has put his reputation and judgement in question not only by the religious, and non religious , heterosexual, and homosexua officers are not only holding him in contempt but are really shocked by his arrogance and lack of humiity. The supervisors allowing him to stay on the SWAT team should at the very least order him to have a psycho. eval. before allowing him to stay on the team. His judgement is now in question and the department should make sure he is fit for duty, have we forgoten this moron almost accitentially killed himself getting off. If your this stupid, should you be carrying a gun serving the public, let alone an automatic assault rifle? Come on I know we are desperate for officers and he is clearly an example of letting the crap slip through the cracks but i'm not even sure he should be a PSA.

05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
JS, listen guy, take a breath and catch up, you missed about nine minutes of em. No one hates you here. Your in, your in for life. Just tone down the anti religion stuff, does anyone walk around with anti athiest shirts on? Maybe they do but I haven't seen one. I didn't even know you were an athiest until these post. Just take the heat in stride and someone will do something dumber, well maybe not but the point is we and that includes you should not go out of your way to offend another brother officer, and lets not forget you drew first blood on this site. It's not cool, what ever your lifestyle is, it's ok as long as you don't hurt me or someone else. We are all glad you survived and to tell you the truth I have never met you and I said many prayers for you and your family, not only because I'm a Christan but because you were a brother officer who was down. Just try toning it down a bit. Anyway keep your sence of humor and hang in there, sorry no pun intended.

05-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Hang in there "Jimmy" this to shall pass. We have had much worse happen in the past 20 years than this private or what should be private matter. We have had the Gerwins wife swap, the plato's revenge swingers incident and the Danny Rodriguez debacle. Your situation is by far the least of the embarrasments this department has endured. And remember the most important thing about this ridiculous site. Though many people read this crap it is the limited 10-20 that post here. You will now find out who your friends are and who they are not. Get back to work do your job well and time will allow all things to pass.

05-11-2008, 11:21 PM
[quote="Lt. Moses":36jngog3]Also, he didn't embarrass anyone but himself, and that only if he feels embarrassed. Who cares? If you fell out of bed while banging your wife and hit your head, should you slink back to work with a feeling of "humility"? No. But because what he was doing doesn't fit your accepted lifestyle he should feel humiliated? Screw that. Get off your high horse. This episode changes nothing; he shouldn't change anything simply because you feel he should feel humbled.

I have served this police dept. for more than two decades and regardless of your religious position if you think this "Episode" changes nothing your either him of his ever thining fans. I can assure you his incident and personal off duty life style and public athiestic stance has put his reputation and judgement in question not only by the religious, and non religious , heterosexual, and homosexua officers are not only holding him in contempt but are really shocked by his arrogance and lack of humiity. The supervisors allowing him to stay on the SWAT team should at the very least order him to have a psycho. eval. before allowing him to stay on the team. His judgement is now in question and the department should make sure he is fit for duty, have we forgoten this moron almost accitentially killed himself getting off. If your this stupid, should you be carrying a gun serving the public, let alone an automatic assault rifle? Come on I know we are desperate for officers and he is clearly an example of letting the crap slip through the cracks but i'm not even sure he should be a PSA.[/quote:36jngog3]

Wow, your time on makes you judge?(almost said god, with a small "g").
Well, I probably have you beat for time on, and apparently in all that time you never grew up. Have you actually polled "the religious, and non religious , heterosexual, and homosexua officers", or are you just throwing them in to justify your bigotry? His personal off duty life style and public athiestic stance have nothing to do with the job; get over it. Should we run more psych's on the homosexuals, Muslims, Jews, etc. in the department because they don't conform to your norm? I'll bet you are one of the small minded born agains that get their panties in a bunch whenever they're confronted with something that doesn't fit into their narrow view of right and wrong. Let his actions on the job speak for his ability to do the job; all the rest is his business. and no, I'm not J.S.; never even met him. I'm just sick of closet bigots like you that try to push your morality on others.

05-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I forgot to label the above "Lt. Moses",

05-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Ok, ok, ok, enouth about JS aka (Houdini). Lets get back to putting the heat on Tucker and Jack and getting a contract or getting in the ring and starting a FIGHT!!!!!! The time has come to stand and fight or lay down and let them walk all over us again. They want to use this 70 mil. for a stupid light rail system, and many other dumb things, the next contract the money will be gone and that will be their excuse next, while the money is there we need to fight.

05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Dear JimmyMcNulty

Go eat a d**K you arrogant prick. I can't believe I actually prayed for your dumb@ss, why don't you go back to you closet and hang around for 15mins.

You know I have seen your work on midnights, and hear you talk big crap at work! Trust me you're made of gold. You wasn't Sh*t at you old department up north, and you definitely not worth the shiny little (SWAT) pin you so proudly wear. You're almost as worst as your buddy that thinks He's "MASTERED PATROL"

can some please have this dumb@ss rookie's brain checked again. :evil:

come to afternoon shift you pu$ bag and show up how its done.

P.S hang in there :twisted:

05-12-2008, 04:34 AM
It's a good thing that this previous poster is a such good christian, praying for J.S. Judging by the words in your last post, maybe you should flip through a couple of pages in the bible. Talking the way that you are does nothing. J.S. may not believe, which I do not agree with either, but there is no reason to talk this way. IF you did pray for him and his family, GREAT, I guess it worked. Leave it at that.
Also, I have worked with J.S. and the "master patrolman" you talk of, and can say that both are great guys to work with. Everyone likes to do their own thing, don't get mad because they do things a little different. You can't judge two guys because you worked one or two nights of overtime with them.
Be Safe!!!

05-12-2008, 04:41 AM
I really hope that the user -always watching- is not a police officer. If he is, I would love to read his reports.

Maybe he was so mad at J.S. that he couldn't type straight. I can't wait until the city gets rid of the polygraph when this contract gets shut down. That way, we can get some more winners in here like him.

Awesome...

05-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Thanks, Lt, and those who support my right to be me. (no, I'm not also Lt. Moses. We spell "boogeyman" differently, but I defend his right to spell it however he wants. Shocker: Not everyone believes!) I am also especially thankful to everyone who ignored the order to stay away and came by to see me in the hospital. It was a tough time for me and my loved ones, and that support (even from those who may now be judging me) means a lot to me. Please understand that my post wasn't meant to incite anything, only to get the topic back on track. We have a very important vote coming up, and that should be the focus of our attention. However, since the fire rages on...

"New Friend" LH: I appreciate your concern and I considered you an friend before, mostly because of our ability to have an intelligent debate on such a delicate subject. I have definitely thanked those close to me, especially the one who breathed life back into my lungs, and the nurses who saved my brain. Very 26 on how lucky I am, and I look at every breath as a second chance. Which is why my original post said, "start caring more about this [life]," because it can be gone before you know it!

"Yea Right:" You doubt my juevos? I'm right here, with nothing to hide. The department already made sure everyone knew my most private business. So why do you hide? And if you're so embarrassed by all of this, why threaten me?

[quote]This line of work is synonmous with a few things like; honor, integrity, sacrifice, family and God."Ever heard of the separation of church and state? We are not agents of any supernatural being. We are agents of the government and defenders of the constitution. btw, I will defend to the death your right to say and believe what you want, no matter how ridiculous and hateful it may be. I reserve a similar right to point out that absurdity, but the instant I voice that dissimilar opinion, I am satan incarnate to you. Also, if this job is synonymous with your value system, should I believe that those whose family consists of another person of the same gender are also unwelcome? Nice, modern values you've got there. (see also: Qu'ran 27:54-55, Leviticus 20:13, and 1 Kings 14:24. KJV, of course)

We are afamily at f.l.p.d. And I can tell you this idiot is not welcome anymore. Any one who tolerates this guys public ideologies should be questioned too. ...and should we burn all disbelievers while we're at it? (According to Exodus 22:20, John 3:36, Qu'ran 2:6, 2:10, 2:17-18, 2:39, 2:9, 3:10, 3:131, 3:196, 4:14, and my personal favorite, 4:56, yes we should. And that's only two surah!)

...this classless moron should have came back kept his mouth shut and taken a few jokes."So I should just hide under a rock for the rest of my career? We happen to work in a place where no privacy exists, HIPPA means nothing, and none of us has a "right to privacy," it seems. So I come back and take the ribbing in stride. That makes me a bad person? I inadvertently followed the teaching of Matthew 5:38-42, and you STILL give me grief! I can't win!

Wow... All this because I do things differently than you behind closed doors? Please, if you are that incensed by what I do in private, feel free to call me and shrug off your anonymity. My number is easy to find. You probably know where I live, and I have plenty of time, so come on by. Have a beer, and we'll talk about it. Just leave the pitchfork in your pickup truck.

I am always amazed at how angry and judgmental some believers are. Don't most religious books reserve judgment for the spirit in the sky? Stop thumping and start reading the good stuff, if you must: Maybe start with Matthew 7:1-5. I, and likely others, were drawn to this department because of a tolerance of diversity. Is that not the case?

Anyway, what's this I hear about a 10/10/10 with a cola? Sorry, must be lack of oxygen! :P[/quote:2miwc1vu]

"but the instant I voice that dissimilar opinion, I am satan incarnate to you." Man, your something else... like this is the first time it has ever crept from your mouth. Your personality is saturated with insulting religion. If anybody is offended, it is you. Since you have been here, you've made it a point to make continuous comments, wear your stupid-ass t-shirts... you're like a "bible-thumper" but on the opposite end of the spectrum. Your the judgmental one... people here are just getting tired of it. Especially after your incident and how you handled it. There are NO religious freaks at this department. Our chaplain doesn't even try to shove religion down anyone's throat. If you would keep your mouth shut, there wouldn't be a problem. A debate once and a while is fine.. and I would even welcome it, but with you it's ALL OF THE TIME. YOU ARE THE "THUMPER" HERE... no person would be even talking all of this religion if you wouldn't have brought up your two-cents worth. Remember if anyone is judgmental here, it's you.. to those who believe in a higher power...and you have been since you were hired here. There's no other reason to do what you do than to get a rise... well, you finally got one, so enjoy. And I would like to know who ordered people not to visit you??? Such the marter... such full of crap! As soon as you were able to have visitors the Captains were up in front of briefings telling people to visit... so spare us all the nonsense.... oh, and I'm soooo sure our diversity is the main reason you came to FLPD...

05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
It's a good thing that this previous poster is a such good christian, praying for J.S. Judging by the words in your last post, maybe you should flip through a couple of pages in the bible. Talking the way that you are does nothing. J.S. may not believe, which I do not agree with either, but there is no reason to talk this way. IF you did pray for him and his family, GREAT, I guess it worked. Leave it at that.
Also, I have worked with J.S. and the "master patrolman" you talk of, and can say that both are great guys to work with. Everyone likes to do their own thing, don't get mad because they do things a little different. You can't judge two guys because you worked one or two nights of overtime with them.

Oh, please tell us all the other D bag is, who thinks he has mastered patrol....
Be Safe!!!

05-13-2008, 12:53 AM
[quote=JimmyMcNulty]Thanks, Lt, and those who support my right to be me. (no, I'm not also Lt. Moses. We spell "boogeyman" differently, but I defend his right to spell it however he wants. Shocker: Not everyone believes!) I am also especially thankful to everyone who ignored the order to stay away and came by to see me in the hospital. It was a tough time for me and my loved ones, and that support (even from those who may now be judging me) means a lot to me. Please understand that my post wasn't meant to incite anything, only to get the topic back on track. We have a very important vote coming up, and that should be the focus of our attention. However, since the fire rages on...

[quote]This line of work is synonmous with a few things like; honor, integrity, sacrifice, family and God."Ever heard of the separation of church and state? We are not agents of any supernatural being. We are agents of the government and defenders of the constitution. btw, I will defend to the death your right to say and believe what you want, no matter how ridiculous and hateful it may be. I reserve a similar right to point out that absurdity, but the instant I voice that dissimilar opinion, I am satan incarnate to you. Also, if this job is synonymous with your value system, should I believe that those whose family consists of another person of the same gender are also unwelcome? Nice, modern values you've got there. (see also: Qu'ran 27:54-55, Leviticus 20:13, and 1 Kings 14:24. KJV, of course)

Anyway, what's this I hear about a 10/10/10 with a cola? Sorry, must be lack of oxygen! :P[/quote:210txlve]

"but the instant I voice that dissimilar opinion, I am satan incarnate to you." Man, your something else... like this is the first time it has ever crept from your mouth. Your personality is saturated with insulting religion. If anybody is offended, it is you. Since you have been here, you've made it a point to make continuous comments, wear your stupid-ass t-shirts... you're like a "bible-thumper" but on the opposite end of the spectrum. Your the judgmental one... people here are just getting tired of it. Especially after your incident and how you handled it. There are NO religious freaks at this department. Our chaplain doesn't even try to shove religion down anyone's throat. If you would keep your mouth shut, there wouldn't be a problem. A debate once and a while is fine.. and I would even welcome it, but with you it's ALL OF THE TIME. YOU ARE THE "THUMPER" HERE... no person would be even talking all of this religion if you wouldn't have brought up your two-cents worth. Remember if anyone is judgmental here, it's you.. to those who believe in a higher power...and you have been since you were hired here. There's no other reason to do what you do than to get a rise... well, you finally got one, so enjoy. And I would like to know who ordered people not to visit you??? Such the marter... such full of crap! As soon as you were able to have visitors the Captains were up in front of briefings telling people to visit... so spare us all the nonsense.... oh, and I'm soooo sure our diversity is the main reason you came to FLPD...[/quote:210txlve]

TO THE TWO GUYS FIGHTING ON AN OPEN WEB SITE:

YOU BOTH SHOULD GET A LIFE AND YOU ARE BOTH A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL EACH OTHER SO THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO HEAR YOU BOTH ANONYMOUSLY BICKER BACK AND FORTH. WE NEED TO GET BACK TO CONTRACT TALKS OR SOMETHING ELSE PRODUCTIVE. WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF KNOWING THAT EVERYONE CAN READ WHAT YOUR SAYING ON AN OPEN WEB SITE? ANONOMOUS POSTING IS FINE IF YOUR DISCUSSING A GENERAL TOPICK, BUT YOU TWO PRICKS HAVE AN ACTUAL ISSUE TO WORK OUT. STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE AND JUST TALK THE $HIT OUT. YOU OBVIOULSLY BOTH KNOW WHO THE OTHER IS, YET TOMORROW YOU WILL PASS IN THE HALL LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. IF YOUR SO PROUD AND UNWAIVERING IN YOUR OPINIONS, WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST STAND UP IN BRIEFING AND SCREAM AT EACH OTHER FROM ACROSS THE ROOM....YOU'LL GET THE SAME AFFECT AS YOU WOULD HERE, AN OPEN FORUM FOR EVERYONE TO "OOOOOOO" AND "AAAHHHH" AT YOU. KILL YOUR SELVES......OR COME DAMN CLOSE TRYING......

05-13-2008, 02:10 AM
YOU BOTH SHOULD = you should both
YOUR = you're
YOUR = you're
TOPICK = topic
OBVIOULSLY = obvously
LIKE = as though
YOUR = you're
UNWAIVERING = unwavering
AFFECT = effect
YOUR SELVES = yourselves

05-13-2008, 02:39 AM
YOU BOTH SHOULD = you should both
YOUR = you're
YOUR = you're
TOPICK = topic
OBVIOULSLY = obvously
LIKE = as though
YOUR = you're
UNWAIVERING = unwavering
AFFECT = effect
YOUR SELVES = yourselves

You were right about all of them......ACCEPT the AFFECT one.....I was right......but kill YOU'RE self none the less scrabble ****.

05-13-2008, 11:23 AM
OBVIOUSLY ..... not obvously

05-20-2008, 10:16 PM
We do need to get rid of Jack and Mike. Spending only 18-20 hour days listening to cops whine, attending meetings, protesting, etc, etc. These guys are losers. We need a proven canditadate like..... Mark D. That's a guy who knows how to "work to the rule" - performing this 16 out of his 17 years. Just give him the chance - kinda like Motors did and he proved his worth there. He was able to effectively blame his quick departure on eveyone else though. I respect a guy who consistantly works more than 18-20 hours per day - relentlessly complaining and unmotivating co-workers. One who has proven that he will never placate to the brass or City Hall's wishes of performing his duties as his yearly stats are always rock bottom. He's got my vote. See ya later Jack and Mike. There's gonna be a new pres' and VP in town and he's arriving on a big, loud Harley.

05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Woops..... I meant "candidate". Please forgive the infraction.

05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Yea he has a fat ass and a drinking problem. What a great leader. How about we get him to take a bath.

06-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Marc can bench press everyone on this site

07-21-2008, 12:09 AM
How about a serious person that can do some good

07-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Well it wont be E.P. Does he really think he can do the job. He cant be serious about this.

07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
EP are you crazy he is one of the least liked supervisors on the PD, one of the worst from the start, he has not done well as a sgt, what would suggest he would do well as FOP pres.

Well it wont be E.P. Does he really think he can do the job. He cant be serious about this.

06-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Elections again this year. Anyone running?

06-06-2012, 03:12 PM

Karma is a biotch

06-25-2012, 11:10 PM
This is the third week straight that I haven't seen my sergeant. He never puts in for time off in telestaff. Talk about double standard he always makes us put in. Sgt. MT where are you

06-25-2012, 11:35 PM
I think he and his captain had a thing in the academy

06-26-2012, 12:25 AM
Even if he is working for the union he should put in for FOP comp time pool. Thats why we give it. If he has not then he should be spening some time off at home like others.
Mike stop the games and put in for the time.