PDA

View Full Version : Take home cars for non-police personel

05-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Can someone please explain to me how fat boy Erik Watters gets a take home car? No-one else gets one. I heard haskett was livid about that. Lets give a take home to Pam Steele and the guy that cleans up around the pd. while we are at it.

05-06-2008, 08:52 PM
I heard that car had 143,000 miles on it- he can have it- glad I didnt get it-I have 265 so I can go eat breakfast with my brother

05-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Doesnt R.C. have one two? Office staff with take homes? Come on. If anything give it to the CSA's.

05-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Can someone please explain to me how fat boy Erik Watters gets a take home car? No-one else gets one. I heard haskett was livid about that. Lets give a take home to Pam Steele and the guy that cleans up around the pd. while we are at it.

If you want to know why ask him, or is that too hard for you. He is not a secretary or custodian like you a refering to. His job requires travel and that OLD piece of $hit you are complaining about is still cheaper than paying him mileage for his travel. And by the way Haskett would never complain about his lunch buddy!

05-07-2008, 09:37 AM
u give Watters and randy cross a car? but you dont give our CSA's? which get paid less than our communication officers might i add... csa who have been here year after year loyal to the department and did not just put 1 year in and quit.. even one who lives in the city? cmon smell the coffee

FIGURE OUT WHOS ESSENTIAL AND WHOS NOT

05-07-2008, 09:38 AM
u give Watters and randy cross a car? but you dont give our CSA's? which get paid less than our communication officers might i add... csa who have been here year after year loyal to the department and did not just put 1 year in and quit.. even one who lives in the city? cmon smell the coffee

FIGURE OUT WHOS ESSENTIAL AND WHOS NOT

05-07-2008, 01:40 PM

If you want to know why ask him, or is that too hard for you. He is not a secretary or custodian like you a refering to. His job requires travel and that OLD piece of $hit you are complaining about is still cheaper than paying him mileage for his travel. And by the way Haskett would never complain about his lunch buddy!PLEEEEEASE, trying to justify giving fat boy a car because his job requires travel? you are pathetic. Fat boy is just one of the chiefs favorites and he can bullshit a good game. The chief took a liking to him and gave him a car. The only travelling he does is to Joes Pizza for the $6.95 lunch special.

05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
LOL

05-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Travel requirement?????? You are joking right. Where does he have to go? Check out a car when he has to leave. You cant tell me he travels every day. Take a car while at work to do your work but you dont need one to go home with you.

05-08-2008, 09:02 AM
all he does is tell us to check our power DMS because we have 100 updated policy's

05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
that is bullshit. here i am wasting my gas to come to work everyday, and then i go and write maybe 15-20 alphas a day for you guys, and then i go home on my gas. you know i dont get paid very much, and when i have to fill up my tank it seems like i make even less.

guys please help me out on this one. i cant afford to do this for much longer. this isnt a good way to live. i wouldnt mind paying for a car like you do either.

05-09-2008, 12:38 PM
that is bullshit. here i am wasting my gas to come to work everyday, and then i go and write maybe 15-20 alphas a day for you guys, and then i go home on my gas. you know i dont get paid very much, and when i have to fill up my tank it seems like i make even less.

guys please help me out on this one. i cant afford to do this for much longer. this isnt a good way to live. i wouldnt mind paying for a car like you do either.

You have to realize kissing ass pays at miramar not hard work, stop working hard start kissing ass. Eric is a kiss ass, its all he does! If they would pay the fatty mileage why not have him drive in and get the car ?

He is the knob shiner . While police officers were directing traffic last big hurricane he was eating donuts in the west sub and sleeping in comfort, useless, he does nothing. He must be the cheifs little brother. He does simunition training ? Why ? What does his fat butt know ? Has he ever had any use for tactics he could hardly fit in a door ?

05-10-2008, 02:28 AM
hmmmm

who is more essential?

CSA? Assigned minimum of 5 Alpha's a shift, if not 10-6 get's the Alpha assgined to them, directs traffic so that Officer's can resume their patrol duties, gets yelled at by citizens because a CSA is just a civilian, wears no gun no cuffs no taser just a radio, flashlight and maybe some pepper spray, drives a vehicle similar to that of a police officer which makes them a target just like us officer's.

but yet

CALEA desk jockey? wears casual clothes in an air conditioned office, comfy chair, does not have to write reports or be in the hot sun, has an assigned lunch time, can BS whenever, puts lil red, green, yellow stickers on the CALEA bored. The only travel time involves kissing the chief's ass or having a smokers reunion in the rear of station......

05-10-2008, 03:25 AM
The only travel watters does is to eat. He is going to explode soon. Our great chief has decided that EW and RC and the PIO are more important than the csa that handle more paper than anyone including the chiefs office. Oh yea you forget that RC and EW work four days a week.

05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
hmmmm

who is more essential?

CSA? Assigned minimum of 5 Alpha's a shift, if not 10-6 get's the Alpha assgined to them, directs traffic so that Officer's can resume their patrol duties, gets yelled at by citizens because a CSA is just a civilian, wears no gun no cuffs no taser just a radio, flashlight and maybe some pepper spray, drives a vehicle similar to that of a police officer which makes them a target just like us officer's.

but yet

CALEA desk jockey? wears casual clothes in an air conditioned office, comfy chair, does not have to write reports or be in the hot sun, has an assigned lunch time, can BS whenever, puts lil red, green, yellow stickers on the CALEA bored. The only travel time involves kissing the chief's ass or having a smokers reunion in the rear of station......

If you want to get cars for the CSA's then do your homework. I am sure *****in and moaning on this site WILL NOT GET THEM CARS! Research how many surrounding agencies have them for CSA's and get the cost savings for the city. You might also want to find out how often they are called out to justify the cars. And if I remember correctly LEO affairs wasnt around when WE got cars that most of you take for granted everyday! It was people like us that did our homework and justified the the city giving us the cars. So man or woman up and start on this task, and by the way I believe EW already did the research when he was a CSA so he might be able to help!

05-10-2008, 07:45 PM

What about the 1.5 million other people in South Florida that travel on their dime to work! Get off your A$$ and get hired as a LEO, we will then be able to get you a car too!

05-10-2008, 08:02 PM
hmmmm

who is more essential?

but yet

If you want to get cars for the CSA's then do your homework. I am sure *****in and moaning on this site WILL NOT GET THEM CARS! Research how many surrounding agencies have them for CSA's and get the cost savings for the city. You might also want to find out how often they are called out to justify the cars. And if I remember correctly LEO affairs wasnt around when WE got cars that most of you take for granted everyday! It was people like us that did our homework and justified the the city giving us the cars. So man or woman up and start on this task, and by the way I believe EW already did the research when he was a CSA so he might be able to help!

ok Haskett, ill get with him

05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
What kind of cars are the new hired getting after FTO? The new models or the old ones that look like the Public Service Ones?

05-12-2008, 11:33 AM
What kind of cars are the new hired getting after FTO? The new models or the old ones that look like the Public Service Ones?

We are looking into refurbishing some older Plymouth Grand Fury's for the new hires 318 V8 Vrooooooom!

05-12-2008, 02:31 PM
you can have my black and white if they brought back 292. that car had a CD player!

05-13-2008, 10:41 AM
I know who u are!!!! and I hate u!

05-14-2008, 11:00 PM
its fine that people want to talk crap about everyone else...and even use other peoples names as the poster...

why dont the real people that have issues with others stand up and say what they need to say and not hide behind a computer with an anonymous name?

scared bunch of punk a$$ people... thats what you are..

05-14-2008, 11:32 PM
its fine that people want to talk crap about everyone else...and even use other peoples names as the poster...

why dont the real people that have issues with others stand up and say what they need to say and not hide behind a computer with an anonymous name?

Meanwhile his name is "Guest"...Ha Ha

05-14-2008, 11:56 PM

Meanwhile his name is "Guest"...Ha Ha

Come see me 10-19

05-14-2008, 11:57 PM
You are both punka$$ b*tches!

05-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Where is Guest's office so i can pay him or her a visit....

05-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Maybe I dont want to get F*#&@D over, and treated like shite for voicing my opinion. because if i were to tell people who i was, every supervisor would come down on me for anything. I could see BG's feathers getting all ruffled up at just the thought of him getting pissed off.

so until our supervisors can take constructive critisism, i will blend in with the masses.

05-16-2008, 11:12 AM
OK Denise. You blend with the masses. LOL :roll:

mis2
05-16-2008, 12:52 PM
I heard that car had 143,000 miles on it- he can have it- glad I didnt get it-I have 265 so I can go eat breakfast with my brother

Very nice, I just enjoy the comments being made, and someone trying to pretend to be me...
Keep it up...

05-18-2008, 12:52 AM
People who know her know she never says "shite" and "blending with the masses", second of all maybe more than one person feels that way.... :shock:

05-19-2008, 10:10 PM
i like pancakes :D

05-20-2008, 10:17 PM

ARE YOU GONNA SIT ON GUEST, THAT WOULD KILL HIM.

05-20-2008, 10:18 PM

ARE YOU GONNA SIT ON GUEST, THAT WOULD KILL HIM.

Simunitions him, you've spent more time training than any of us have? Good use of the equipt

05-21-2008, 01:01 AM
A crown vic for EW. Im sure there is something better that can be done with that car. OK fine. If he is going to have a take home...buy him a small 4 cylinder. Better on gas. No need for a police car for him.

Take home cars.....Cigarette breaks every 15 minutes. What else??????

Anyone?

05-21-2008, 02:12 AM
i still think they should have done this for the csa's. seminole does it. why can't we does this for them? they bust their @$$es for us everyday. they work a lot harder than that fatty does.

05-21-2008, 03:45 AM
Not only does EW get a take home, it comes with an electronic golf club rack in the trunk, and a ball cleaner. :shock:

05-21-2008, 01:40 PM
The ball cleaner is the delux Hasket model. cleans two balls in his mouth at one time. :D

05-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Not only does EW get a take home, it comes with an electronic golf club rack in the trunk, and a ball cleaner. :shock:

You must have mistaken Bill Robertsons car for EW's. EW isnt Mel's caddie Bill is, his car has those options. Again people dont get the facts before they post.....geeeze.

06-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Why does our civilian training person get a take home car and drive to palm beach?

06-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Why does our civilian training person get a take home car and drive to palm beach?

:idea: Actually they dont have take home vehicles, pay attention detective. :idea:

06-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Never said they were issued one you loser, you may want to watch who drives one home...... Detective well I was able to see it going north all the time.

06-02-2008, 08:47 PM
damn I hope no one ever sees you do anything wrong you little snitch!!

06-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Never said they were issued one you loser, you may want to watch who drives one home...... Detective well I was able to see it going north all the time.

I think you are full of sh*t- if you had anything you'd blabbed your b*itch *ss mouth all over this board. Just be the rat you are and call IA!

06-02-2008, 11:25 PM
watters take home has blue lights in it!!!! can we say wanna be!!!

06-03-2008, 08:49 AM
I wonder if CALEA would have a problem with civilian personnel driving vehicles with emergency blue lights in them. :evil:

06-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I wonder if CALEA would have a problem with civilian personnel driving vehicles with emergency blue lights in them. :evil:

They will remove them for the inspection, dah, then reinstall

06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Watters creams in his pants when he is stopped at a red light and joe citizen next to him looks over and thinks its a cop. Favoritism runs rampant at Miramar PD. Specially invented positions for the chiefs favorites who get injured or cant hack it in thier original position they were hired for, WTF is a logistics coordinator? Simms, Ramsey and Ibanez were all veterans who became injured on the job, all they got was a boot in the ass.

06-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Watters creams in his pants when he is stopped at a red light and joe citizen next to him looks over and thinks its a cop. Favoritism runs rampant at Miramar PD. Specially invented positions for the chiefs favorites who get injured or cant hack it in thier original position they were hired for, WTF is a logistics coordinator? Simms, Ramsey and Ibanez were all veterans who became injured on the job, all they got was a boot in the ass.

Those guys make more $$$$ out than in

06-03-2008, 11:21 PM
You pick the three biggest slugs (Ramsay,Simms and Ibanez)ever in the departments history as your examples- Jeeeeeez you gotta be a bigger dumb*ss than anyone could ever imagine.

06-05-2008, 11:48 PM

Those guys make more $$$$ out than inAll thier money is tax free, why would they want to come back?

06-06-2008, 02:52 PM

Its a grant position....relax its not coming out of your paycheck!

06-07-2008, 12:43 AM

Its a grant position....relax its not coming out of your paycheck!

Just for the record; Watters is not in a Grant Postion and his car is paid for by the City.

06-07-2008, 01:52 AM
i know all the breaks are paid for are the butts included too? Sick of the entry ways smelling like an ashtray.

06-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Well civilian personnel driving with blue light not only is it against the law but its deadly... if he's driving and a robbery or etc goes down in front of and the suspect is armed sees him in a brown crown vic with blue lights the suspect is liable to pop shots at him.... now if watters gets hurt or killed major lawsuit! you think he aint gonna sue if he lives

06-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Read the statute- before you post jack#ss!

06-09-2008, 01:15 AM

843.081 Prohibited use of certain lights; penalty.--

(1) The Legislature finds and declares that Florida's citizens are vulnerable to becoming the victims of criminal acts through the illegal use of blue lights by the criminal elements. It is the intent of the Legislature to reduce this vulnerability to injury and loss of life and property by prohibiting the use of certain blue lights by any person other than an authorized law enforcement officer.

(2) It is unlawful for a person to use in or on any nongovernmentally owned vehicle or vessel any flashing or rotating blue light unless such person is a law enforcement officer employed by a federal, state, county, or city law enforcement agency or is a person appointed by the Governor pursuant to chapter 354.

(3) The provisions of this section shall not apply to salespersons, service representatives, or other employees of businesses licensed to sell or repair law enforcement equipment.

(4) For the purposes of this section, the term "flashing or rotating blue light" includes all forms of lights which display a blue light source or which were designed with the intent of displaying a blue light source whether or not such light is actually in use.

(5) Any person who violates any of the provisions of this section commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

booyah!
[/b]

06-09-2008, 01:17 AM

how about you read it

06-09-2008, 04:30 AM
sounds like an IA complaint should be made

06-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Your arguement is sh*t- you didnt read it like I told you to. The car is owned by the city (governmentally owned), the intent of the statute is to stop citizens posing as LEO's. He can legally have the lights in there as long as he dont use them.

06-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Your arguement is sh*t- you didnt read it like I told you to. The car is owned by the city (governmentally owned), the intent of the statute is to stop citizens posing as LEO's. He can legally have the lights in there as long as he dont use them.

Calm down Eric don't take it personal :evil:

07-18-2008, 05:55 AM
THATS WRONG!

07-18-2008, 04:07 PM

Ibanez was hot! :shock:

07-18-2008, 06:32 PM
MIS for take homes. They might have to respond to the station to fix the computers! Take homes for MIS! And blue lights for BC!!!

07-18-2008, 06:36 PM

Whether they make more money in than out is their business. They got booted because they were hurt on the job. They got screwed by Workers Comp and that is a fact. Talk to these guys and you better hope you dont get hurt because the police department will not have your back!You will get crappy medical care and have a pre existing condition if you try to get another job. Your only good if you are 100 percent --lets see what happens with DW if he comes back with injuries and the donorcyle riders that got hurt last week.

07-18-2008, 07:04 PM

Whether they make more money in than out is their business. They got booted because they were hurt on the job. They got screwed by Workers Comp and that is a fact. Talk to these guys and you better hope you dont get hurt because the police department will not have your back!You will get crappy medical care and have a pre existing condition if you try to get another job. Your only good if you are 100 percent --lets see what happens with DW if he comes back with injuries and the donorcyle riders that got hurt last week.

That's why it is important to pay attentto benefit packages because it could happen to any of us at any time not just towards the end.

07-18-2008, 08:07 PM

That's why it is important to pay attentto benefit packages because it could happen to any of us at any time not just towards the end.

And we all want to leave when we are ready not when they want to give us the boot. :evil:

07-19-2008, 06:16 AM
You pick the three biggest slugs (Ramsay,Simms and Ibanez)ever in the departments history as your examples- Jeeeeeez you gotta be a bigger dumb*ss than anyone could ever imagine.It really does not matter whether they were slugs or they lit the world on fire, the point is they were injured while on duty then were treated poorly and forced to resign. Others get injured or can't do thier job any more and positions are created for them. I'm sure the three named were not offered a position doing any other job. If the chief really wanted to he could of found something for them to do.

07-19-2008, 12:25 PM
They got 66% TAX free, there doing fine!

07-19-2008, 02:39 PM

You know this because you asked them.....right!

07-19-2008, 03:29 PM

These guys were private people that wanted nothing to do with anybody from here, so why would anyone want to reach out to them now. Besides if the city would have tried to offer them another position they would not have received the same deal they have now. They would have received less pay in a lesser job. That's the way this thing works realize it and accept it. :!:

07-19-2008, 04:17 PM

These guys were private people that wanted nothing to do with anybody from here, so why would anyone want to reach out to them now. Besides if the city would have tried to offer them another position they would not have received the same deal they have now. They would have received less pay in a lesser job. That's the way this thing works realize it and accept it. :!:I think the way it is that they can be offered another position but it has to be at the same pay rate. Thats why the chief is hesitant to offer positions to 85k a year paper pushers. BTW, I got along fine with all three.

07-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Remember "WE" have a private pension that "WE" contribute to. If "WE" dont mind someone receiving a salary from our funds then so be it. I think what some people are upset about is that some of us disagree with a few persons milking a pre-existing injury or using the job as a place to get injured after a weekend of "play" that "WE" are now paying them for forever. If they were hurt legitimately on duty then hoorah they deserve what little "WE" can do for them and their family, but when some people milk the system..... :evil:

07-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Again- Simms,Ramsay and Ibanez. All played the system and won the 66 percent jackpot. None of them wanted to stay and work!

07-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Again- Simms,Ramsay and Ibanez. All played the system and won the 66 percent jackpot. None of them wanted to stay and work!
AMEN BROTHER :!:

07-19-2008, 08:23 PM

If you remember Willie Jones promised to repay money and never did---he is a loser who milked the system and continues to "work"

07-19-2008, 08:25 PM

These guys were private people that wanted nothing to do with anybody from here, so why would anyone want to reach out to them now. Besides if the city would have tried to offer them another position they would not have received the same deal they have now. They would have received less pay in a lesser job. That's the way this thing works realize it and accept it. :!:

The grass is always greener on the other side.
100 percent of our salaries and details does not equal 66 percent.

07-19-2008, 09:23 PM
AMEN BROTHER :!:Some of you guys come up with really off the wall stuff, I know for a fact Simms had over 23 years in the pension and Ramsey had 22. More than enough to retire. The 66 percent only comes into play for thier tax situation. It does not cost us one cent more out of our pension money. What they got was what they were going to get no matter what. The only difference is how it is taxed. People who "play the system" only put in a couple of years and then claim an on the job injury and get paid for life. "Eye in the Sky" where do you get all this misinformation.

07-19-2008, 09:32 PM
The name Terrie Burke you mean, Fell off a real motor?

AMEN BROTHER :!:Some of you guys come up with really off the wall stuff, I know for a fact Simms had over 23 years in the pension and Ramsey had 22. More than enough to retire. The 66 percent only comes into play for thier tax situation. It does not cost us one cent more out of our pension money. What they got was what they were going to get no matter what. The only difference is how it is taxed. People who "play the system" only put in a couple of years and then claim an on the job injury and get paid for life. "Eye in the Sky" where do you get all this misinformation.

07-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Misinformation? Those three were looking to play the system from day one! These are the facts- if you stick up for any of the three you are an f#cking fool. The won the freaking civil service lottery and good riddance to them.

07-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Misinformation? Those three were looking to play the system from day one! These are the facts- if you stick up for any of the three you are an f#cking fool. The won the freaking civil service lottery and good riddance to them.I am sticking up for what is factual. You come on this board and post like you are a know it all but you always have the wrong information. Then when you are called out on it you change the subject to something else. How about when there were all those posts about Williams a couple of weeks ago and you swore he was only involved in the firing of one officer when all along it was two. I was here, I know. You obviously were not or you would of known also. Now you are making it sound like these three got over on the city when in fact they did not. Two of them (maybe all three) just retired like any one of us will do and are now getting a break on the way thier pension is taxed. There is no additional cost to the city or the pension. How did they win the civil service lottery? They put in thier 20 plus years and retired and are now collecting what is due to them. If you dont like the three of them because they didnt do much of anything then say that, dont make up stuff and mislead people.

09-25-2009, 10:38 PM
So what about the new cars that just came in? Who will get them? Now, will they give the CSAs any cars or will they go to Commander RC and Manager EW? NO FAIRNESS AT THE CITY OF MIRAMAR POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-26-2009, 09:23 PM
There hasnt been any fairness there in a long time. Many departments have their civilian personnel that work the road with take home cars (Seminole, NMB). What I cant understand is why certain civilians do have take homes when they dont work the road...You have CSAs that are THI certified and get called out, but they cant take a car home...You have people like Watters who drives around to meetings every blue moon and has a take home car? What since does that make? What about your civilian background investigator that does have to go out and conduct investigations...Does anyone kno if she has a take home yet? Does anyone have a take home? Maybe the city will try to take that away next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-27-2009, 09:17 AM
yeah why is it randy cross and eric WATTERS get to take a car home but our CSA's cant?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? csa's work the road and they get called out! randy CROSS and WATTERS work behind a desk in the AC????????????????????????????????????????????

PUBLIC CORRUPTION AT ITS FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1