PDA

View Full Version : Shifts

05-06-2008, 01:08 PM
What shift schedule do FLPD officers work?

05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Who the hell are you dude... go away! This place sucks or havent you heard. Just read these posts and apply elsewere. Believe me you'll thank us later.

05-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Yea, it sucks probably because of people like you. If you don't have anything to say pertaining to the question, then just don't talk; because I for one don't want to hear your crap.

Anyone with real answers?

Who the hell are you dude... go away! This place sucks or havent you heard. Just read these posts and apply elsewere. Believe me you'll thank us later.

05-07-2008, 01:43 AM
You'll fit right in when you get hired, a real backstabber already. Cant wait to meet you in the hallway!
O bye the way good luck getting REAL answers pal.

05-07-2008, 01:46 AM
We work 9 13's.

05-07-2008, 03:28 AM

4 10 hour shifts, 3 days off. There are 3 overlap shifts each day (day/eves/mids)

05-07-2008, 04:13 AM
thanks for your unity, D-bag. This place sucks maybe thats why you like it company boy, for the guy asking so many questions, if you haven't figured it out Police work isn't for you or fort liquordale, it's rat, pukes like you that we are trying to purge from this line of work so why don't the both of you girls put your skirts on and dance to city hall with your shineboxes and apply over there, until you do the men will have conversation here. bye bye sweet heart.

4 10 hour shifts, 3 days off. There are 3 overlap shifts each day (day/eves/mids)

05-07-2008, 04:40 AM
thanks for your unity, D-bag. This place sucks maybe thats why you like it company boy, for the guy asking so many questions, if you haven't figured it out Police work isn't for you or fort liquordale, it's rat, pukes like you that we are trying to purge from this line of work so why don't the both of you girls put your skirts on and dance to city hall with your shineboxes and apply over there, until you do the men will have conversation here. bye bye sweet heart.

[quote=Anonymous]What shift schedule do FLPD officers work?

4 10 hour shifts, 3 days off. There are 3 overlap shifts each day (day/eves/mids)[/quote:3py0qr6t]

Holy crap, do they let the 20's in the Baker Act unit use computers now? Calm down, Lenny.

05-07-2008, 04:43 AM
We are supposed to work 4 10's, but you don't know until the end of your shift if you have to work, yet another shift. The most crooked city government you have ever seen controls this dept and does not care about its officers. If you work here, you will have a bad attitude in no time!

05-07-2008, 11:46 PM
AND JUST TO THINK, I WAS CONSIDERING LEAVING
ORANGE COUNTY S.O. TO APPLY AT FT. LAUDERDALE P.D. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

05-08-2008, 04:47 AM

[quote=Anonymous]What shift schedule do FLPD officers work?

4 10 hour shifts, 3 days off. There are 3 overlap shifts each day (day/eves/mids)[/quote:3dwk9mb2]

Of course, to give out factual information makes me a "rat puke." Let me guess..."union man" equals I finally have an excuse to be a lazy piece of crap who can finally claim a REASON for being a slug. I happen to be a union man as well. See you and your vagina at the next meeting, loser.

05-08-2008, 10:40 PM
FLPD doesn't have a COLA in their pension after you retire anyway, so before you apply, get your facts.

05-09-2008, 12:59 PM
We work 9 13's.

OT

05-09-2008, 01:00 PM
FLPD doesn't have a COLA in their pension after you retire anyway, so before you apply, get your facts.

ha you guys don't have a cola. losers

05-09-2008, 04:36 PM

ha you guys don't have a cola. losers

ha, you guys don't do real police work. go handle another 4 and write another cop some more tickets.