PDA

View Full Version : Unfair

05-04-2008, 11:32 PM
This is rediculous already, why are my posts being deleted. All I want is a straight forward answer so that I know what to post and what not to post. There is a legitimate concern on dayshift that I would like to be addressed and the mods are forbidding it. How is that fair and open communication. No names are being mentioned. What is the problem?

05-05-2008, 12:01 PM
What is your concern?

05-05-2008, 11:54 PM
My concern is that I keep asking. What the problem is on dayshift with a certain individual who continually cheeses out his fellow co-workers, when I post the questions, the mod keeps deleting them. I want to know why?

05-06-2008, 01:07 AM
My concern is that I keep asking. What the problem is on dayshift with a certain individual who continually cheeses out his fellow co-workers, when I post the questions, the mod keeps deleting them. I want to know why?
why are mods deleting your posts is a problem none of us can fix. they say one thing and do another. my suggestion is that if this individual poses that much of a problem, unfortunately, you may have to direct it to a sgt. this passes the buck, officially, and then it is the dept. responsibilty....

MOD 335
05-06-2008, 04:50 PM
"This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage. "