As the policeman waited quietly,
For the judgment of his God.

"Step forward now, policeman,
You've borne your burdens well.
Come walk a beat on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell."

Rest in peace brother.

05-04-2008, 09:35 PM
RIP....... Prayers to you & your family....... this hits home .......

05-04-2008, 09:41 PM
What Happened?

05-05-2008, 12:40 AM
One of Officers passed away today from a massive heart attack......

05-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Oh No. I am so sorry to hear that? Can I ask which one?

05-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Rest In Peace Bill. You never rested on Alpha. You noticed things like who would be driving with a window down on a cold night (only the GTA guy who smashed out the window)

05-05-2008, 04:29 AM
I WILL MISS YOU BILL, MY CO-WORKER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY FRIEND. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT AND CANT SAY GOODBYE. I HOPE AS YOU LOOK DOWN ON US FROM HEAVEN, YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU MEANT TO SOOOO MANY OF US. WEST BROWARD LOST A LOT TODAY. AS C POLICE OFFICER, YOU SERVED THE TOWN OF DAVIE PROUDLY. GOD YOU WERE A GREAT WORKER. AS A CITIZEN YOU TOUCHED THE LIVES OF ALL THOSE KIDS YOU COACHED IN FOOTBALL. AND AS A FRIEND, YOU MADE US LAUGH. TAKE CARE.....

05-06-2008, 02:50 AM
Thank you Bill for all that you have taught all of us. You will be missed greatly. May all our prayers be with you and your family.

05-06-2008, 05:04 AM
I was just informed about the untimely death of brother Bill. No words can adequately express the grief and overwhelming sadness that is felt from all that know this tireless crimefighter. My heartfelt consolation goes out to his family and friends. The Town of Davie was a safer place when Bill was on patrol and I will miss my friend but will always remember our coffee 10-56 at Circle-K.

Rest in Peace Brother Bill

Retired BSO Dist. 8 Deputy J. Von K

05-07-2008, 01:22 AM
I worked with him before he joined his new adventure with Davie. Great guy.
I'll see you in your new adventure someday.
RIP.

05-07-2008, 02:17 AM
So sorry for your loss.
BSO

05-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Worked with him back in the main, funny thing is that he went to Davie PD when I went to the road and I used to stop him on 595 while he was on his way home from working Alpha. Great Guys, always smiling.

Take care my brother LEO and friend, I am sorry for your early departure from this planet. God bless you and your family.

You will be missed by many.

05-08-2008, 02:13 AM
I can now, more than ever, remember the night I met you on a missing persons call. Ofc. Boza and I were on scene waiting for crime scene when you came and introduced yourself. The stories you told us, both humorous and heroic, brought forth your wisdom. As I stood beside Mike, I felt enlightened listening to every word you spoke. Your words still today echo through my mind, inspiring me, and making me thank every day that comes to me.

God Bless You.

May the eternal light, shine upon you.

05-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Only the good die young. RIP, Bill

05-10-2008, 02:41 AM
The service today was very nice. It was amazing on how many people OUTSIDE of law enforcement showed up including hundreds of kids that he coached in West Davie and Weston. Life goes beyond law enforcement and its a shame that your probably just a miserable/unhappy person that has no friends/life outside of law enforcement.

I hope you find happiness and I also hope that one day (a long time for now) when its your time to meet God... People remember you for the positive things in life that you have done instead of the negitive.

05-10-2008, 02:17 PM
the problem that exists lance is that there are plenty of punks as you put it, i would have rathered used another word but we will leave it at that. even here at our department there exist plenty of punks that all they know how to do is talk shit about others to others, we need more men and women to confront the ones that they agree with or do not agree with instead of writing crap on here and hiding behind their screen. then again that will never change. i guess the punknerds feel satisfied once they write shit like this. but i assure all of you guys, those of you punks out there that do not have the balls to confront someone and tell them how you really feel, i am sure that you have trouble sleepping at night. i am also sure that you must tell different stories to your friends and family, about how much of a bad ass you are. i bet it mustsuck to know that you are a punk and everyone else does too. you wish you could have changed the lives of other as BILL did. remember as lance put it there is life outside this police department.

TAKE CARE

05-11-2008, 03:47 AM
THE DESPICABLE COWARD THAT POSTED THE NEGATIVE REMARKS IS JUST THAT, A DESPICABLE COWARD! I E-MAILED LEOAFFAIRS AND REQUESTED THOSE REMARKS BE REMOVED. I WORKED WITH BILL FOR 12 YEARS AND ADMIRED HIM GREATLY. HE WAS A GOOD COP AND A GOOD GUY. HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY ALL. ANYONE WHO FEELS DIFFERENTLY IS IN THE MINORITY TO SAY THE LEAST. THEY NEED TO KEEP THEIR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO THEMSELVES. IF NOT, HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR POST!

MOD 1
05-11-2008, 04:12 AM
First I would like to say that I am sorry for the loss of your brother. It is hard anytime when we lose a brother officer unexpectedly.

Now, I have removed those posts that made remarks that were not in keeping with the intent of this thread. I even edited one thread to remove one of the deleted posts out of it, because it included a special message in it.

Any further posts containing anything negative in it in this thread, will result in the poster being banned.

Mod 1