PDA

View Full Version : fmpder

05-03-2008, 03:16 AM
someone is working ot.censoring the site -it must be hitting home about a certain sgt. violating policy by his actions. ,-but we wont mention his name,he is attempting an affair with a female rookie and giving her preferential treatment I hear,- but we wont mention his name. he is well known for unethical free favors he does for supervisors for favors,-but we wont mention his name. he smiles in your face and then follows you around until he can stab you in the back,- but we wont mention his name.,how come not a single person who reads this wont know who we are talking about,-so we dont have to mention his name!! after all ,we shouldnt violate terms of use-so friends be clever and dont let him censor you.

05-03-2008, 03:21 AM
I wonder who he is referring tooo?????? :lol:

someone is working ot.censoring the site -it must be hitting home about a certain sgt. violating policy by his actions. ,-but we wont mention his name,he is attempting an affair with a female rookie and giving her preferential treatment I hear,- but we wont mention his name. he is well known for unethical free favors he does for supervisors for favors,-but we wont mention his name. he smiles in your face and then follows you around until he can stab you in the back,- but we wont mention his name.,how come not a single person who reads this wont know who we are talking about,-so we dont have to mention his name!! after all ,we shouldnt violate terms of use-so friends be clever and dont let him censor you. :lol:

05-03-2008, 03:33 AM
you are 100% correct, if you are there get out now before you become a victim without a hope for a future, a certian sgt who i do not have to name and lets not forget his Lt, who we do not have to name, together i think they both strive to see how many officers they can destroy first. sounds like a god complex to me.

05-03-2008, 03:47 AM
how about a Lt that is has shortman issues, a sgt that is a liar (and the Lt as well), they give special treatment to a female officer on thier shift, leave officers without a future, laugh with you and then stick it to you, force good officers to leave (not just thier shift but the units they run and then the department) and they never have to answer for this. it is no wonder so people are getting fired and leaving, it is not hard to solve this case. what about that other sgt who gives boat rides to that same female officer, who could he be working midnights????? forget names we/they all know who they are!!!!! whatever happened to this department and all those good officers?????

05-03-2008, 04:02 AM
The Lt. suffers from ptsd from never having his lunch money at school -and now wears lifts in his shoes and a girdle. the sgt,also has ptsd and ocd- because he's a she trapped in a mans body.

05-03-2008, 11:48 AM
someone is working ot.censoring the site -it must be hitting home about a certain sgt. violating policy by his actions. ,-but we wont mention his name,he is attempting an affair with a female rookie and giving her preferential treatment I hear,- but we wont mention his name. he is well known for unethical free favors he does for supervisors for favors,-but we wont mention his name. he smiles in your face and then follows you around until he can stab you in the back,- but we wont mention his name.,how come not a single person who reads this wont know who we are talking about,-so we dont have to mention his name!! after all ,we shouldnt violate terms of use-so friends be clever and dont let him censor you.

We will Just call him Freddy Mercury

05-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Good post Dom, call soon... on wait you can't.