PDA

View Full Version : Public Corruption

05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
"For the FBI, public corruption continues to be our top criminal priority. Right now, we have more than 2,500 pending cases—an increase of 50 percent from 2003. And during the past two years alone, our work with our partners has led to the conviction of more than 1,800 government officials. "

05-02-2008, 06:33 PM
You get em Miami Girl :roll:

05-02-2008, 06:42 PM
It's not Miami Girl joker boy. The FBI is in the house.

05-02-2008, 06:56 PM
"For the FBI, public corruption continues to be our top criminal priority. Right now, we have more than 2,500 pending cases—an increase of 50 percent from 2003. And during the past two years alone, our work with our partners has led to the conviction of more than 1,800 government officials. "

:o :o :o OH NOES!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

05-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Where is this quote from?

05-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah, riddle us some facts, jokers...

05-02-2008, 10:06 PM
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/may08/tennesse ... 50208.html (http://www.fbi.gov/page2/may08/tennesseewaltz_050208.html)

05-02-2008, 11:01 PM
What does this have to do with Escambia? Get specific. You still are confusing the hopeful.

05-03-2008, 04:04 AM
No kidding. What the @#$@#$ does this have to do with the ECSO???

Explain?

05-03-2008, 04:23 AM
OK Let's follow the bouncing ball. FBI is prosecuting government corruption as a priority. They have done over a 1000 prosecutions on the Gulf Coast related to hurricanes. FEMA is in the records at Leonard Street in a big way. There are KNOWN problems with how the money was spent. FBI is now on the case. Let's concentrate now. What might happen next?

05-03-2008, 04:48 AM
OK Let's follow the bouncing ball. FBI is prosecuting government corruption as a priority. They have done over a 1000 prosecutions on the Gulf Coast related to hurricanes. FEMA is in the records at Leonard Street in a big way. There are KNOWN problems with how the money was spent. FBI is now on the case. Let's concentrate now. What might happen next?

YAWN .... get the foil out and make a hat so dem aliens won't be able to read your mind....no wait you'd need one before they could read it!

05-03-2008, 11:48 AM

I saw those lights over Gulf Breeze too.

05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
you laugh now buttmunch

05-03-2008, 03:08 PM
im telling mod you said buttmunch. Please refer to the ToS.

05-03-2008, 04:04 PM
LMAO, FEMA does not need the FBI. FEMA has it's own Inspector General. Unless things are so screwed up that they look like a football bat, FEMA would complete any inquiries on their own. You are barking up the wrong tree with your FACTS.

05-03-2008, 04:13 PM
LMAO, FEMA does not need the FBI. FEMA has it's own Inspector General. Unless things are so screwed up that they look like a football bat, FEMA would complete any inquiries on their own. You are barking up the wrong tree with your FACTS.

NICE THEORY BUT ACCORDING TO FEMA YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. Any fraud complaint to FEMA is referred to the FBI for investigation. The IG does audits looking for Fraud, Waste and Abuse. If they discover criminality they call the FBI in. The presence of the FBI indicates HUGE problems for car 1.

05-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Wow! I had no idea we had so many FEMA and FBI experts working at the ECSO.

05-03-2008, 04:42 PM
You are fixing to become much more educated about the whole process.

05-03-2008, 06:12 PM

NICE THEORY BUT ACCORDING TO FEMA YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. Any fraud complaint to FEMA is referred to the FBI for investigation. The IG does audits looking for Fraud, Waste and Abuse. If they discover criminality they call the FBI in. The presence of the FBI indicates HUGE problems for car 1.

You are the reason that one of the candidates comes off as so misinformed. From the FEMA website:

Conducting audits and investigating possible fraudulent activities is also standard procedure in all federal disaster operations. Potential cases of fraud or misuse are referred to the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General (OIG).

05-03-2008, 06:36 PM

You are the reason that one of the candidates comes off as so misinformed. From the FEMA website:

Conducting audits and investigating possible fraudulent activities is also standard procedure in all federal disaster operations. Potential cases of fraud or misuse are referred to the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General (OIG).

"POTENTIAL CASES" The FBI is brought in to make "ACTUAL CASES" AND arrests. Not really sure why you are so adament about arguing with facts. I got my information directly from FEMA in person. Why not call them and ask like I did? And if they are not there because of impending FEMA prosecutions, pray tell: WHY ARE THE FBI AT THE ECSO? KNOW SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE READERS ABOUT THAT?

05-03-2008, 06:54 PM
http://jackson.fbi.gov/pressrel/2006/fe ... 121406.htm (http://jackson.fbi.gov/pressrel/2006/femafraud121406.htm)

http://mobile.fbi.gov/pressrel/2006/fem ... 071406.htm (http://mobile.fbi.gov/pressrel/2006/femafraudfug071406.htm)

http://www.usdoj.gov/katrina/Katrina_Fr ... arrest.pdf (http://www.usdoj.gov/katrina/Katrina_Fraud/pr/press_releases/2006/sep/09-27-06adam-fuqua-arrest.pdf)

JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW THE OIG AND FBI WORK TOGETHER TO DISCOVER, UNCOVER, INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE FEMA FRAUD.

Almost every (of the 100's) release has this wording: If anyone has information concerning possible fraud being committed during the post-Katrina recovery effort, please call either the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General at 1-866-720-5721 or the FBI Fraud Hotline at 1-800-225-5324.

They work as a team. Get it? Or do you just like arguing when you are in the wrong?

05-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Quit speaking in riddles.

You see, it seems you are just a conspiracy theorists with no facts. Say something that is not speculation or a riddle.

1) is the FBI at the ECSO?
2) why? at the request of FEMA?
3) is there something wrong at the ECSO with FEMA?

Talk fact, not speculation based on loose fitting facts and hearsay and all that stuff.

05-03-2008, 07:34 PM

You see, it seems you are just a conspiracy theorists with no facts. Say something that is not speculation or a riddle.

Talk fact, not speculation based on loose fitting facts and hearsay and all that stuff.

You seem nervous. Why?

05-03-2008, 08:42 PM

You seem nervous. Why?

I am not nervous, just hopeful that something will finally stick to teflon.

So quit being a smug little moron and speak some facts or shut up.

05-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Just making an observation. That doesn't make me either a moron nor smug. I've heard that the FBI is in the house at Leonard Street. Got it from the same source that gave the early heads up on the FEMA arrival at ECSO. Didn't say I know EVERYTHING. Just have been commenting on what I've been told and how things appear. Possibly someone else will offer more details. Surely it's possible that there is at least one informant inside the ECSO that contacted FEMA about the overtime question. Something or someone tweaked their interest. Blogs are not always a source of complete information. Consider my posts early warning of the likely truth that will surface in the course of time. Teflon never works forever. Remember Wasdin's Law: "If you do not search you will not find."

05-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Man I hope you are right and the teflon has worn out.

05-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Just making an observation. That doesn't make me either a moron nor smug. I've heard that the FBI is in the house at Leonard Street. Got it from the same source that gave the early heads up on the FEMA arrival at ECSO. Didn't say I know EVERYTHING. Just have been commenting on what I've been told and how things appear. Possibly someone else will offer more details. Surely it's possible that there is at least one informant inside the ECSO that contacted FEMA about the overtime question. Something or someone tweaked their interest. Blogs are not always a source of complete information. Consider my posts early warning of the likely truth that will surface in the course of time. Teflon never works forever. Remember Wasdin's Law: "If you do not search you will not find."

My apologies. I get defensive when accused of being a Moganite. I am a Scapecchi supporter as I know him and he is 1000% better of a person than McNesby. Larry is not a liar either.

Thanks for the info. Wasdin was a wise man and you could always count on hearing the truth from him... sometimes more of it than you wanted to know.

Here is the rumor I heard: To get comp off the books they told people to take comp time off and work for overtime then charged FEMA the overtime. If it proves to be true, it means that FEMA money was used to pay down comp time liabilities. Again, I got no facts but that is the rumor... I don't even know if that is illegal.

I hope you are right about teflon. Nothing has stuck to it since the 1960's.

05-03-2008, 10:47 PM

My apologies. I get defensive when accused of being a Moganite. I am a Scapecchi supporter as I know him and he is 1000% better of a person than McNesby. Larry is not a liar either.

Thanks for the info. Wasdin was a wise man and you could always count on hearing the truth from him... sometimes more of it than you wanted to know.

Here is the rumor I heard: To get comp off the books they told people to take comp time off and work for overtime then charged FEMA the overtime. If it proves to be true, it means that FEMA money was used to pay down comp time liabilities. Again, I got no facts but that is the rumor... I don't even know if that is illegal.

Apology accepted. I didn't accuse you of being a Morganite though. I do support David Morgan and believe he will be the next sheriff. I also know Larry and respect your support for the candidate of your choice. I think Ronnie is done. One way or another. Hopefully the Republicans at the ECSO won't vote for Ronnie in the primary. That will leave Larry and David in the general election. At least we'll be rid of McNesby no matter what happens.

05-04-2008, 12:01 AM

Apology accepted. I didn't accuse you of being a Morganite though. I do support David Morgan and believe he will be the next sheriff. I also know Larry and respect your support for the candidate of your choice. I think Ronnie is done. One way or another. Hopefully the Republicans at the ECSO won't vote for Ronnie in the primary. That will leave Larry and David in the general election. At least we'll be rid of McNesby no matter what happens.

I don't want Morgan to be Sheriff. I don't want McNesby to be Sheriff.

I want what most deputies want. I want Larry Scapecchi to be Sheriff.

We disagree. And so it goes...

MOD 504
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
We have removed the post that only had the link included. It was sent for review
and a request made to ban the user anonymous or not. We would like everyone to express there opinions, but will continue to monitor the post
for content. Please try a different way within the terms of use to express yourself.

05-04-2008, 12:41 AM
We have removed the post that only had the link included. It was sent for review
and a request made to ban the user anonymous or not. We would like everyone to express there opinions, but will continue to monitor the post
for content. Please try a different way within the terms of use to express yourself.

With respect to your opinion Mod, the link was to a satirical post that contained accurate information confirmed by the sheriff himself. And he has gone to Hawaii. The only thing it accused him of is being investivated for possible FEMA problems. Factual and public knowledge. Please clarify, how was that against TOS?

05-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Mod 504 you are out of control. Who do we need to speak to have you ban, ofcourse this was submitted respectfully. Are we not aloud to post facts? or maybe only the facts that you approve off?

05-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Just making an observation. That doesn't make me either a moron nor smug. I've heard that the FBI is in the house at Leonard Street. Got it from the same source that gave the early heads up on the FEMA arrival at ECSO. Didn't say I know EVERYTHING. Just have been commenting on what I've been told and how things appear. Possibly someone else will offer more details. Surely it's possible that there is at least one informant inside the ECSO that contacted FEMA about the overtime question. Something or someone tweaked their interest. Blogs are not always a source of complete information. Consider my posts early warning of the likely truth that will surface in the course of time. Teflon never works forever. Remember Wasdin's Law: "If you do not search you will not find."Hey Stevens maybe it's time to wise up, don't go down for someone who truly does'nt give a sh*t about anyone but himself! Maybe you should pull one of those "suits" aside and tell them what's really happening to the finances. Save yourself before it's too late!

05-04-2008, 05:33 PM
MAYBE HE ALREADY HAS.

05-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Mod 504 you are out of control. Who do we need to speak to have you ban, ofcourse this was submitted respectfully. Are we not aloud to post facts? or maybe only the facts that you approve off?

Contact the site owers, their e mail addresses are listed on this site.

05-05-2008, 06:29 AM
I havent seen any FBI at the SO. Where are they supposed to be?

MOD 504
05-05-2008, 11:20 AM
The previous post was removed.

"improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person;"

05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I havent seen any FBI at the SO. Where are they supposed to be?

They go there everyday as they work with the SO all the time. I think someone put that and FEMA together and is looking for something in nothing.

DDG
05-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Until i see some cuffs get put on car 1, i dont believe anything, unless i see it... i`ve heard this rumor crap for almost 8 years now...

05-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Until i see some cuffs get put on car 1, i dont believe anything, unless i see it... i`ve heard this rumor crap for almost 8 years now...

Good point. But the people with the cuffs are investigating him right now. There is reason for hope. And remember... they can't help you if you don't talk to them.

05-05-2008, 09:27 PM

Good point. But the people with the cuffs are investigating him right now. There is reason for hope. And remember... they can't help you if you don't talk to them. i've been talking for 7 years and 5 months... ive seen the rumors come and go. all i can pray for is that he either gets removed or voted out. i'll believe it when i see it!

05-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Is this BS or does it have any truth to it?

DDG
05-07-2008, 09:35 PM
B.S.

05-08-2008, 03:04 AM
B.S.

No doubt. It's all BS Right up to the point they hook him up. And they are in the building. Have they been auditing him for the last 7 years? Nope. There is absolutely hope for a prosecution. Time will tell. Not talk.

05-08-2008, 03:48 AM
Take your own advice and try shuting up.

05-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Wackenhut over-billed county $6,000,000 for ghost employees. Sound familiar?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_d ... 26625.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/526625.html)

05-10-2008, 05:10 PM
This is amazing information. Wow. Keep going! See if you can find a link between the ECSO and the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. It has to be there...

LARRY NOT THELBERT

05-10-2008, 06:03 PM
One time at band camp.

05-10-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_d ... 26625.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/526625.html)

Actually it sounds quite familiar, thank you very much. I hear there is a consultant coming from Michigan to help train the ECSO personnel on correct time card entry techniques. Could this be because of the 2 million dollars in time card imbalances during the week after Ivan? Yes (my defiant and hostile friends) it damned well is.

05-10-2008, 09:44 PM

Actually it sounds quite familiar, thank you very much. I hear there is a consultant coming from Michigan to help train the ECSO personnel on correct time card entry techniques. Could this be because of the 2 million dollars in time card imbalances during the week after Ivan? Yes (my defiant and hostile friends) it damned well is.

Time card imbalances! What is that mean? Probably that Teflon Mac is going to say sorry I had no idea I stole 2 million dollars. How do I fix it? Here! Let me take 2 million dollars from our budget and pay you guys what I mistakenly stole. Yes I know that our budget is already on the verge of collapse but God spoke to me and told me to make things right with the Feds.

05-10-2008, 10:07 PM
If they are legitimate in their efforts they will take the money from his personal fortune and take him away too. Good riddance!

05-10-2008, 10:41 PM

All this tells me is the rants about the FBI and FEMA investigating criminal behavior are nonsense and the only thing that is going to come of this "major wrongdoing" is a slap on the hand and the ECSO making a promise to fill out timecards correctly. End of story.

Too bad but nothing sticks to teflon.

05-11-2008, 12:10 AM

All this tells me is the rants about the FBI and FEMA investigating criminal behavior are nonsense and the only thing that is going to come of this "major wrongdoing" is a slap on the hand and the ECSO making a promise to fill out timecards correctly. End of story.

Teflon wears out eventually. If the "we'll learn how to do it right" alibi worked nobody would ever get charged with anything. That's just Ronniemac trying to "fix" things. Somebody should tell him that "you can't unscramble an egg."

05-11-2008, 02:00 AM

Teflon wears out eventually. If the "we'll learn how to do it right" alibi worked nobody would ever get charged with anything. That's just Ronniemac trying to "fix" things. Somebody should tell him that "you can't unscramble an egg."

Get some substance and then come back... we have heard this crap for 7 years....

05-11-2008, 04:35 AM
Craig do your research and post what has happened to the other departments that were audited. I do not remember any other department heads (from any other agency) charged with any thing related to FEMA issue's.

05-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Do they have immunity?

05-11-2008, 02:31 PM
You have to have something criminal first... nothing there Craig.

05-12-2008, 01:13 AM
LOL you must be doing new math. If that's nothing I'd hate to see something.

05-12-2008, 01:48 AM

Just Steve Stevens math.

05-12-2008, 01:25 PM

I'll believe when I see something stick...

05-12-2008, 02:33 PM
It's difficult to get anything to stick to slime.

05-12-2008, 09:06 PM
True!. But we can hope and pray. Cross our fingers too!

05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah, but I get sick and tired of rumors that fly around, get the hopes up and then turn out to be nothing. Wake me when they have something that sticks.

05-16-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm hearing there may be new poop on this FEMA audit. Has anyone got an update?

05-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Somebodys gotta know something. The McBuddy System is sweating bullets lately and I'm betting there is something that came out of it that ain't gonna look good to the voting public. Damn shame the media hasn't guts to really dig.It ain't like McEmpire has enough sense to do things right and stay out of trouble.

05-18-2008, 02:09 AM
Bring some facts. Otherwise, you sound like David Craig.

05-18-2008, 07:51 AM
Somebodys gotta know something. The McBuddy System is sweating bullets lately and I'm betting there is something that came out of it that ain't gonna look good to the voting public. darn shame the media hasn't guts to really dig.It ain't like McEmpire has enough sense to do things right and stay out of trouble.

Federal criminal indictments never look good to the voting public.

05-18-2008, 12:28 PM
yada yada yada

05-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Haven't we been hearing this for about 5 or 6 YEARS now?

05-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I think he is right. There is something going on. Hopefully it will come soon. The office has been a can of worms for a long time. And David ain't the only one hoping for something to happen. Its overdue and everyone who works there knows it.

05-19-2008, 01:56 AM
I think he is right. There is something going on. Hopefully it will come soon. The office has been a can of worms for a long time. And David ain't the only one hoping for something to happen. Its overdue and everyone who works there knows it.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :roll:

05-19-2008, 02:14 AM

DON'T BE TOO CONCERNED. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU HAVE GOT A WAKEUP CALL COMING SOON.

05-19-2008, 10:03 AM

DON'T BE TOO CONCERNED. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU HAVE GOT A WAKEUP CALL COMING SOON.

Haven't we been hearing this for about 5 or 6 YEARS now?

05-19-2008, 06:30 PM

When I was little I begged Santa for a mini-bike. When I got older I begged my parents for a mini-bike. Now that I'm an adult now, and I never did get that mini-bike no matter how hard I beggged, prayed, wanted....it just never happened. Moral of the Story: No matter how bad you may want something and how hard you try to convince someone (even Santa) to make it happen....the cards are not always going to go in your favor and in this case it AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !

05-19-2008, 09:47 PM
What won't happen? I'm confused. Do you mean the truth about the alleged fraud, waste and abuse at the ECSO under the McNesby Administration? Is it because he will "fix it?" Or are you saying that the Feds won't be competent enough to figure it out?

05-19-2008, 11:15 PM
What won't happen? I'm confused. Do you mean the truth about the alleged fraud, waste and abuse at the ECSO under the McNesby Administration? Is it because he will "fix it?" Or are you saying that the Feds won't be competent enough to figure it out?

No, we are all confused as to why people keep bringing up the "impending doom" of McNesby, get our freakin' hopes up, and then ending up with NOTHING!!!!

So we are saying STFU until you have something real to say... otherwise, quit wasting out time and getting our hopes up.

MOD 504
05-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Pervious post removed and sent for review.

05-20-2008, 01:52 AM
I was waiting for that to be removed... it was a little rough. Good call Mod.

05-20-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm gonna post my thoughts whether you like it or not,Buddy. I know something is going on cause people are waiting and watching. The admin wants a lid on it. Question is how long before it starts coming out.

05-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Is McComputer on high hazard too? How about the attorney?? Does anyone know? Who is willing to talk about this. Can't rely on public records request any more.

05-23-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm gonna post my thoughts whether you like it or not,Buddy. I know something is going on cause people are waiting and watching. The admin wants a lid on it. Question is how long before it starts coming out.

I understand your frustration and we all want the McNuggets gone. However, nobody needs to wish harm and death on people. The post wishing for that was out of line. You will have to settle for wishing for them to get some jail time or something like that. I do.

05-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Is McComputer on high hazard too? How about the attorney?? Does anyone know? Who is willing to talk about this. Can't rely on public records request any more.

McComputer should be investigated for killing our computers.

05-23-2008, 04:45 PM

Dumb question. Why do you think McNesby sent him to the academy so he could be certified as a LEO?

Don't you know you gotta be a LEO to work on computers.

05-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Working on computers or making a computers not work? He should be investigated for interferring with the duties of a law enforrcment officer.