PDA

View Full Version : Clem, Clem he is our man____NOT !

05-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey Clem, what happened to you? You ran out of information? You lost your contact?

You've been placed on evening shift?

Where is your information? HA HA. did you move out of the area?

Poor clem. so brilliant yet so dumb. What happend to all of your promises. You didn't bring any information to the table like you promised. You ran out of information dind't you?

ha ha, your no better then those you falsly accuse.

05-20-2008, 02:47 PM
No I havnt been on here because Stevieboy didnt do what he promise so we can get a new MGR in here so he can fire the worthless piece of chefy. All the old man and lady (and I use the term loosley) want is a battle of wits and they are unarmed! What do you want me to talk about the suicidal cop that chefy put on light duty? the restraining order from the Sgt? Discrimination? The illegal search and seizures that chefy is fully aware of? Why should I bother its the same song and dance over and over again until Stevieboy opens his eyes nothing will change here, I still know whats going on even if I were on evenings or nights..... You know what? The press has everything and if they choose not to do anything then we are screwed... So call me out, rub my lamp and shake my tree I have nothing but time so what is it you want to talk about? The same 'ol same 'ol been there and done that!!!

05-22-2008, 02:47 AM
I don't believe you.

your the same ole song and dance.

you got nothing.

ha ha. no news is good news, clems news is no news. Ha ha

06-11-2008, 11:00 AM
see? same ole, same ole

Clem

Posted: 11/21/06 11:52:22 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Cause; If I asked the officer in question instead of posting it, then I would be helping the chief just like everone else does around him. I posted the easily answered question that didnt get answered. Not so easy huh? I don't care about the six others, I was asking about this certain officer. Don't worry I will try many, many, many more questions that wont be easily answered you can count on that. Because the chief sucks and if you disagree with that then whats in it for you?

06-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Taxpayers spend money on rhymes

This story may have no reason, but it sure has rhyme.

It's about poems that are written on the public dime.

The city of Tampa, which is in a budget mess

Pays a poet laureate to do his best.

Tampa Public Art Manager Robin Nigh says James Tokley writes poems that reflect the ambiance of the city or time that he was commissioned to write about.

There's no question James Tokley is a master at crafting words,

But when the city faces layoffs, some say that it's absurd.

But Tokley told me, even in the worst of times there needs to be money for art

His sister Carolyn agrees, as she points out his poems come straight from the heart.

Tokley's sister Carolyn Seals, says she believes he should be paid as a poet laureate because he has been dedicated to the city for a very long time. Seals points out Tokley sometimes writes poems for no cost at all.

He's paid $12,000 to write three poems,

But these artistic endeavors aren't alone.

You've heard a picture is worth a thousand words, it's a common phrase.

Well there's also a photographer laureate the city pays.

25-thousand is the photographer's fee,

The city says you wouldn't expect the work for free.

Robin Nigh adds that the arts are so important. They show who we are and what we value.

Tamp City Council was the body that approved the funds. It was on the consent agenda where they group a bunch of items together; there is no discussion; take a voice vote.

And in seconds it was done.

Crazy or not, it is absolutely true

Mike Deeson reporting what's that costing you.

Mike Deeson, Tampa Bay's 10 News

06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Whats your point????? Oh you think I'm that great to get paid!!!! Naaa you shouldnt I like doing this as a hobby you know like being a voice for my officer friends and trying to make things safer for them. Call Mike Deeson to pull my computer I wish you would just look for Clem or better yet call him to pull the computers at the station help me out by getting him involved but you have to pull chefys computer first cause I caught him on it the other day AT WORK ....then there goes your miserable comfy pad... thanks anyway bozo I cant accept, I dont do it for the fame or glory I do have some cooth... I do it to p*ss you off and expose the truth!

Love ya bozo....... Clem

06-23-2008, 08:33 PM
=========)
O

06-23-2008, 09:06 PM
WHO IS BOZO?

06-24-2008, 02:31 AM
Bozo was a clown from the 70s and now is retired married to chefy ha ha ha ha

11-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Whatever happened to Clem?

11-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Man, I miss Clem