PDA

View Full Version : PBA AD in LOCAL of PALM BEACH POST 04/30

05-01-2008, 02:07 AM
NICE!!! GO PBA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO LOOK ON PAGE 2 OR 3 OF THE PALM BEACH POST LOCAL SECTION FOR KAZANIJANS AD TITLED "POST TELLS ONLY ONE SIDE" .........."BY ITS APRIL 1 EDITORAL (POLICE UNION MISFIRES) THE POST SUCKERED ME ON APRIL FOOLS OR IS SUCKERING READERS INTO BELIEVING THERE ARE NO GANGS OR THREATS WITHIN OUR SCHOOLS"............................."WHY NOT REPORT THAT RADIOS DONT FUNCTION..........THE LACK OF POLICE CARS...."
PBA ROCKS. ITS TIME FOR AJ TO MAKE A CHOICE.......PBA is presenting FACTS to the public, whats AJ's next move??????

05-01-2008, 04:56 AM
You are and old and ignorant fool!! Why dont you just retire already you potatoe peeling, gin swilling, cabbage boiling donkey.

05-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Why the name calling? Whats it matter retired or not, we must stay united and fight for what we deserve, becasue nobody else is, not even our Chief! That poster is just trying to convey his point, right or wrong.......they have that right

05-02-2008, 04:18 AM
It amuses me that you idiots actually work in an educational setting. Have nothing at all rubbed off onto you in the way of using proper grammar, spelling and writing a complete and not fragmentated sentence. The way you talk to each other is appalling and yet you ask for respect when you have no dignity. If it's a raise that you seek how about raising your IQ, you do know what IQ stands for... do you?

05-02-2008, 05:44 PM
It amuses me that you idiots actually work in an educational setting. Have nothing at all rubbed off onto you in the way of using proper grammar, spelling and writing a complete and not fragmentated sentence. The way you talk to each other is appalling and yet you ask for respect when you have no dignity. If it's a raise that you seek how about raising your IQ, you do know what IQ stands for... do you?

Obviously you are a graduate of the Palm Beach County School District.

No one reads this crap but cops, cops families and friends so quit acting like you are not. Oh and clean the glass in that house of yours...

05-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Not only did I graduate from Forest Hill I matriculated at UF. I hope I didn't use too big of a word for you. As for my house don't worry about my glass, you should be more concerned with the flat tire on yours. By the way your propane tank is running low.

05-03-2008, 12:09 AM
I have been having nightmares since the PBA meeting. This tall shaven headed light skinned man keeps chasing me, he is trying to get me to sign a petition to get Hillary Clinton elected. This giant wearing a NY Yankees jersey, keeps scaring me, it is like a bad Godzilla movie, at the end of this nightmare this Godzilla looking guy fights with a huge Marshmallow Man, he looks like Roseanne and JH had a baby, JH, I mean Marshmallow Man knocks him down, and devour him like a child eating a chocolate Easter egg. I’m so scared of this Godzilla looking guy. If they don't teach me some of that kung fu fighting at summer training, I don't know what I willl do! I wonder if this guy has ever been to bullying intervension. Godzilla has forced me into hiding like the rest of the chicken little, Please PBSO come save us from being scared, please.

05-03-2008, 03:08 AM
I know you making fun of me here......I was afraid. He could hit me if he want to do it. I no who are so stop.

05-05-2008, 12:16 AM
I know you making fun of me here......I was afraid. He could hit me if he want to do it. I no who are so stop.

Im truly sorry if you felt I was making fun of you, that is against my character. But do you really know the idenity of chicken little ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????......................

05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I don't think a donkey can boil cabbage - simply because donkeys lack opposable thumbs.

Now I wonder what boiled donkey would taste like.....?