PDA

View Full Version : Susan Armstrong

04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Miss Susie was hanging around the SO the past couple days trying to pull dirt on Mr. Taylor to start hatchet work for Sheriff Beseler like she did against the previous administration. I don't think it will work this time. Too bad Miss Susie!

05-01-2008, 03:14 AM
I have heard from people that knew and worked with Mike that he has a problem with exaggerating things, especially his so-called accomplishments. After checking out his campaign page, it seems that Mike spent all his time making sure that he had a glossy photo of himself instead of actually doing real police work. I also heard that those photos are of other cops busts, what a scam. Does anyone at FDLE know if he did half of what he claims? Mike says a lot but can he back it up with proof? Sounds like a story for SUSIE.

05-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Nice Try JP! If that were true, I doubt so many FDLE, CCSO, JSO, DEA, ABT, USSS, FBI and DOT Officers would be behind him. If that is the best you got, you may want to check out this new website I heard about www.monsterjobs.com (http://www.monsterjobs.com).

05-01-2008, 12:48 PM
I am a personal friend of Mike's. I worked with him and I contributed to his campaign. It is no wonder many of our law enforcement friends have contributed to his campaign. He will make a fine Sheriff and we support him. (I was with him during several of those investigations "ego man" alleges Mike did not make or supervise) Looks to me like someone else has an "ego" problem.

05-02-2008, 12:24 AM
An insider that used to work with Mike said he was a nice guy but produced little while at FDLE. They say he only worked 2 or 3 major cases, wrote a few reports each month and only made a handful of arrests during his ten years there. Is this true? I would hope that a person trying to be our next Sheriff has more to offer than this. Us cops are measured on what we have produced in arrests and cases cleared. I’m siding with egoman, he needs more than pictures with politicians to convince me.

05-02-2008, 01:04 AM
I know Mike and support him. Your “insider knows” bull. Read Mikes bios and new releases to find out what he has done. He has personally worked plenty of major cases and put big time dopers, gang bangers and crooks like Crosby away in prison. You should get your facts straight before trying to make a story out of nothing. Hey Susan, why don’t you write a story on all the good Mike has done, I dare you to pull the stats and find out the truth. Or maybe you can’t handle to truth. If Mike can take Crosby down he can surely take RB down as well. Keep up the fight Mike.

05-02-2008, 02:20 AM
SHOW ME THE STATS

05-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Well, lets start with DEA ASAC Randy Bohman and GS Mark Baughman and GS Mike Stokes all attending Mike's FDLE retirement. Then, US Attorney Brian Kane not only attending the retirement, but crediting Mike publicly for taking down Crosby and supervising the case. I was there. It was video taped too. I saw the camera because I was there too. I'll bet you can get a copy, but you will have to ask Mr. Taylor nicely. As for the rest of the cases, all I need to do is see his financial reports to see JSO, SJSO, FDLE, DEA and the list goes on and on and on....Stats? If you can't see it plainly in front of you, you lost and don't even know it. Wake up man.

05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Statman, you call those stats? Seems to me like Mike is being a true politician and avoiding the question. The deputies don’t care who contributed to his campaign. They want to know what he REALLY did while he was a cop. Not what OTHERS claim, just the facts.

05-02-2008, 04:01 PM
You should go ahead and cast your vote for Beseler. That is where you are headed anyway....In the two years Mike worked cases, he worked some of the largest cases in FDLE. After that, he became a supervisor and supervised some of the largest cases in FDLE. Supervisors don't generate reports and stats. Since that does not seem to matter to you, like I said, cast your vote for Beseler. I am sure he had no stats at the SAO to support any claims and it is evidenced by his lack of understanding real police work.

If you are looking for how many tickets he wrote or how many reports he wrote, you don't seem to get the big picture either. That's okay. I wish you and Rick well at his party, that is until you come over to the Mike Taylor party. We'll see you shortly before the final vote count as I am sure you will be in your car.

05-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Statman, or should I say Mr. Taylor, I am an undecided voter and lawman but your responses to us undecided posters seem to have struck a nerve with you. It seems okay for you to criticize the Sheriff for rising crime “stats” or the troubling “stats” of CCSO losing qualified cops, yet you become antagonistic to the same cops that you want to lead when we question your stats. I DO get the “big picture.” I want a leader that will not feed us BS only because they think that’s what we want to hear. We are only asking for the truth about your qualifications, instead of ambiguous statements such as “worked some of the largest cases in FDLE…supervised some of the largest case in FDLE.” WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I have read and heard many different things about your inability to distinguish the real truth from what YOU believe the truth to be. That is why we need you or someone to produce the stats that you are claiming. You want our vote, then prove us wrong.

05-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Dear Undecided,

Sorry you have the wrong guy. I am not running to be your Sheriff. I am not from Clay County and I don't want to be your boss. I have just watched a couple of your posts, obviously under different names and yes they struck a nerve because they are simply wrong. But, believe what you want, that is why we have elections.

05-03-2008, 03:59 AM
By the way Egomaniac, you know "someone" that used to work with Mike that said something negative....almost as childish as accusing me of being Mike.

05-03-2008, 04:55 PM
He Statman, looks like you can use a little help. I was with DEA before I retired. I suggest you not waste your time with blogs like this. While blogging sometimes gives an indication of "real issues", don't believe for one second "undecided" is really undecided. These are just hand grenades launched to stir the pot for or against a candidate. The sad thing is there are real integrity and leadership issues out there and undecided has chosen to attack with rumor and inuendo behind a screen name. Again, I suggest you not waste your time.

05-03-2008, 05:16 PM
You can call me Statman, or u can call me Stathelp, or u can call me Read4Change, or u can call me Ready4Change, or u can call me MikeTaylorSupporter, or u can call me Happy LEO, or u can call me A Student, or u can call me Special Agent, or u can call me PCSO Deputy Sheriff, or u can call me Concerned Citizen, or u can call me Proud2WearTheStar, or you can call me New Day in Clay, or u can call me Sleepless in Clay, or u can call me Visitor, or y can call me FDLE…but you can’t call me Mike Taylor.

Our CCSO board had little to no activity for 1 ½ years until November ‘07 when MT started telling people he wanted to run for Sheriff. He, I mean the posters named above gave colorful details into MT’s background and so called accomplishments. I usually have to pay good money on fictional novels to keep me this entertained, but thanks to these posters, I’m getting all the entertainment I need right here. The way I read it he’s Jason Bourne, Sherlock Holmes, and Jack Ryan all wrapped into one.

Statman, you couldn’t have said it any better, you are the “wrong guy.” For the job, that is.

I’ve said my peace, stay safe my CCSO brothers and sisters and VOTE WISELY.

05-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Yes my brothers and sisters, VOTE WISELY. This impostor obviously doesn't know how many supporters Mike has in our agency!

05-04-2008, 03:01 AM
Mr. Taylor (a.k.a. Sybil) you seriously need medication for your disorder.

06-02-2008, 07:35 PM
I'll vote for the sheriff that can guarantee that I will have at least one deputy to back me up when I call for a 35. Yes, I am an officer....with the state, but still an officer.
RB didn't have a reason for this when I asked after the second time it occurred.

06-03-2008, 04:36 PM
I too am a Deputy with the CCSO. I will guarantee that you will have a 35 if you request it and I am sure the Sheriff will also guarantee it. Alot lies and half truths out there. I will be voting for the current Sheriff and there are alot of others within the S.O. that will.

06-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Good to know this is an "isolated" incident. RB said that when I asked him. I then informed him that this was the second time it occurred. Babbled and Stuttered was the response I got. I understand things might be busy around here, I have previous LEO exp (before the state) in the local area. I know no matter what calls are stacked on you.......a 35 is a 35. RB has done some things I didn't agree with during his tenure, MT won't even return a phone call to a possible voter, and the DOD guy is missing.
What's a voter to do?

lucky1
06-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Guest--I'm here ! The DOD guy you're looking for. I'm not missing in action. Actually I've been very busy with my campaign and gaining momentum every day. I always have time to speak openly or privately with anyone. I've met quietly with some of MT's LE supporters and have managed to guide them my way. They understand the value of maturity, experience and compassion. My E-maiil is AGNJUSTICE@YAHOOL.COM

06-17-2008, 03:21 AM
The election date is fast approaching and candidates are dropping out of the race. So the big question is when will Susie write her big story? With so much talk around town I wonder if she'll have the nerve to put in black and white. Let's wait and see who survives the battle.

RB is dodging Harry bullets, but is still ahead in the money race and MT has been unusually quite for all his early blabbery, but suffering with lagging contributions; although he'll never admit it.

Where's your story Susie? We've got 800 hits on a post with your name. Or have you lost your touch?

07-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!...Read all about it. Paperboy says be sure to check news stands on the 15th.

07-30-2008, 01:03 AM
I was told to find a folio today and read the article that Susie wrote about MT but could not find one. Then I read on myclaysun.com that MT supporters were emptying the news stands trying to prevent it from coming out. But leave up to Susie to post the whole thing on line...read it yourself at www.folioweekly.com (http://www.folioweekly.com), then click on the cover that reads "don't bother." I'm not sure what to think of MT after reading this thing, I'm down with not judging him based on his family issues, but if this is true, damn.