PDA

View Full Version : Robbery task force

04-30-2008, 10:36 AM
just thought this should have its own posting.

what genius picked the all stars for this task force? i know they didnt decide based on stats, or being recommended by their peers. this seems typical of miramar to pick people like this to stop our major crime. im glad we are taking this serious.

04-30-2008, 01:14 PM
They should have taken cruz out of FMLA, and crime would be GONE!

04-30-2008, 07:32 PM
just thought this should have its own posting.

what genius picked the all stars for this task force? i know they didnt decide based on stats, or being recommended by their peers. this seems typical of miramar to pick people like this to stop our major crime. im glad we are taking this serious.

Ask Y1 he said he hand picked all of them.

05-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Cruz cant even see straight with his crossed eyes, much less run around chasing people with that sweater he wears all the time under his vest.

05-01-2008, 08:14 PM
now now.. let's not pick on the guy. he is really busy combing his chest hair, and looking to see if his nipples are the same color as his hands.

but at least he never lost anyone in a 10-31 because the subject started running on roof tops.

05-02-2008, 10:45 PM
if you think you are apart of a robbery task force you are being lied to....

you are nothing but a HIGH VISIBILITY DETURRENT in another marked car so that citizens, crminals and overall commisioners can see.....

you dont actually think your going to arrest anyone commiting a robbery while using a marked car are you?

have you seen any unmarked vehicles near Lanke's development nope because they want everyone to just SEE the extra presence...

the criminals have the jump out boys wheres ours? :evil:

05-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Release the VETTER!

05-03-2008, 02:46 PM

you are nothing but a HIGH VISIBILITY DETURRENT in another marked car so that citizens, crminals and overall commisioners can see.....

you dont actually think your going to arrest anyone commiting a robbery while using a marked car are you?

have you seen any unmarked vehicles near Lanke's development nope because they want everyone to just SEE the extra presence...

We need men not boys, so shut up.

05-03-2008, 02:53 PM

SSU in UM units worked really good, duh how many robberies did we have? It does not take a genius to see that all our marked units has almost wiped out all those robberies we had been getting. I would rather stop them before they do one so no one gets hurt or killed. If SS see them fleeing and they are in an UM you can’t chase them anyway. They can’t even drive code 3 without crashing. LOL

05-04-2008, 08:57 AM
We need men not boys, so shut up.[/quote]

obviously we need the young men or boys of the department since the old timers / vets do nothing?????

show us how its done!

05-05-2008, 03:39 PM

SSU in UM units worked really good, duh how many robberies did we have? It does not take a genius to see that all our marked units has almost wiped out all those robberies we had been getting. I would rather stop them before they do one so no one gets hurt or killed. If SS see them fleeing and they are in an UM you can’t chase them anyway. They can’t even drive code 3 without crashing. LOL

you must live in a fairy tale world where you think this is going to have any real long term effect. as soon as this is over they will come back. besides, its not like they havent stopped doing this. didnt we get into another little chase down into miami gardens again on a sig 10? but how can we catch these bad guys when our new tnt unit... im sorry robbery task force, is getting into crashed because a phantom bush got in the way.

05-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I would hit that bush myself, LOL

05-06-2008, 02:15 AM
AH......That Tac Vest is too tight for you. All the blood is staying up in your head. You walk around like your king of the hill worse than ever before!!!!

05-06-2008, 02:34 AM
AH......That Tac Vest is too tight for you. All the blood is staying up in your head. You walk around like your king of the hill worse than ever before!!!!

That is some funny stuff you have to admit

05-07-2008, 02:45 AM
That was funny. So true.

05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
hey are you guys handling the 41 reports when they come out? i was just wondering if you were since you are a robbery task force, and are getting paid big bucks to do it.

also, just a thought. if you were doing a 10-50 on an old lady when a 41-10 comes out, dont say you saw the vehicle go south bound while you were busy harrassing old women. it makes you look bad.

and last time i checked these guys are leaving in cars, not a bike. so these 17 cases for riding with no lights on is great for a stat, but not for anything else. and if you think im wrong then go ask our latest victim.

05-17-2008, 02:13 AM
sounds like a slug is a little sour!

05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
sounds like a slug is a little sour!

no im not a slugm, but since they are getting paid all that ot i thought that they should earn their pay. if i have to handle more calls because they took my zone partner off the road to handle 41's, then i would hope that they would handle the 41's that are near their saturation street. rather than just watching them drive away.

05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Obviously you didn't get picked for the task force because your reports are so good that the command staff didn't want to take you off the road. Maybe if you had an ounce of clue as to how SSU does their work, or what even goes on, you wouldn't be on here crying about not getting OT or handling calls. Last time I checked, road patrol's responsibility is handling calls, transporting prisoners, or doing whatever needs to be done to allow the daily functioning of the police department. Maybe, just maybe, that officer said they saw that vehicle to advise X23 who has a Miami Gardens radio so they can advise them the vehicle is coming their way. That is just one way to begin solving a crime, determining which way a supect left the area. Also, how much sense does it make to have SSU officers handling paper calls (41's or not) and taking statements and all the other crap involved in a report? They usually don't because after the crime happens, they know the general areas to go where these dirtbags run to. Maybe if road patrol (some, not all) did better reports and got correct information instead of sleeping at 36/douglas, there would be a better clearance rate on these cases. And maybe, if they were patrolling on that uncommitted time instead of jerking off, some of these crimes would not be happeneing in the first place. Maybe, SSU is taking a high visibility approach to stopping cars, bikes, and pedestrians on douglas road because that's the entrance/exit point for most of the 41 suspects. Oh yeah, and maybe the 41 suspects live very close to our border and they walk up to our city, or ride a bike, and then carjack someone. I mean, if I had a car, why would I go carjack another one? Just some insight to your ignorance.

05-23-2008, 09:43 PM
whats with all the 50's then an FI on them.....??? its just a useless flooding of our records system with nonsense as well as bunching up radio air time..

how does your profiled stop read?

and it seems like the temps are doing more than the permanent yankee units :twisted:

05-24-2008, 03:10 AM
whats with all the 50's then an FI on them.....??? its just a useless flooding of our records system with nonsense as well as bunching up radio air time..:twisted:

i hope you are asking this because you are a new officer and not simply retarded. FI's are the most important tool we have. if any officer stops somebody that is not in RMS, they should do an FI to put that person and the vehicle in RMS. you will never know when that information will come in handy in the future...just ask any detective,

05-24-2008, 10:15 AM
whats with all the 50's then an FI on them.....??? its just a useless flooding of our records system with nonsense as well as bunching up radio air time..:twisted:

i hope you are asking this because you are a new officer and not simply retarded. FI's are the most important tool we have. if any officer stops somebody that is not in RMS, they should do an FI to put that person and the vehicle in RMS. you will never know when that information will come in handy in the future...just ask any detective,

no shit sherlock! that it can be used as a reference.... we might as well put a border crossing checkpoint at all countyline entry points and FI them

05-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Can one of you guys leave the quik stop for one minute, I had to pee last week and there were 7 of you hangin with CB and I didnt want to violate the 2 car rule.

05-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Obviously you didn't get picked for the task force because your reports are so good that the command staff didn't want to take you off the road. Maybe if you had an ounce of clue as to how SSU does their work, or what even goes on, you wouldn't be on here crying about not getting OT or handling calls. Last time I checked, road patrol's responsibility is handling calls, transporting prisoners, or doing whatever needs to be done to allow the daily functioning of the police department. Maybe, just maybe, that officer said they saw that vehicle to advise X23 who has a Miami Gardens radio so they can advise them the vehicle is coming their way. That is just one way to begin solving a crime, determining which way a supect left the area. Also, how much sense does it make to have SSU officers handling paper calls (41's or not) and taking statements and all the other crap involved in a report? They usually don't because after the crime happens, they know the general areas to go where these dirtbags run to. Maybe if road patrol (some, not all) did better reports and got correct information instead of sleeping at 36/douglas, there would be a better clearance rate on these cases. And maybe, if they were patrolling on that uncommitted time instead of jerking off, some of these crimes would not be happeneing in the first place. Maybe, SSU is taking a high visibility approach to stopping cars, bikes, and pedestrians on douglas road because that's the entrance/exit point for most of the 41 suspects. Oh yeah, and maybe the 41 suspects live very close to our border and they walk up to our city, or ride a bike, and then carjack someone. I mean, if I had a car, why would I go carjack another one? Just some insight to your ignorance.

wow-it really sounds like you have a big head on your shoulders. im sorry, i am ignorant to the fact that SSU is the best unit in the whole world, and i didn't get picked because my reports arent as good as yours. are you listening to yourself? do you think your reports are better than anyone elses? you need to curb yourself on that one. when you look at some of the people that are on it right now, i really doubt that they were picked because of their report writing skills. i have read some of their reports, and i usually have to do follow up investigations because they lacked simple information in their report. but i guess when you go to ssu you are endowed with new wisdom. dont get me wrong, i like ssu, but you have a bad attitude about the people that arent in the unit. and since the road write such bad reports, why dont you step up and take the 41's.

just a thought about these areas that the dirtbags run too line, uh... if you really knew them then why arent you catching them? last time i checked its the road guys doing that.

05-26-2008, 07:39 PM
I had there were 4 41-0's last night, and that the road caught three of them. good job guys. oh yeah, yankee units.. good job on saturating yourselfs.

05-26-2008, 08:57 PM
WOW looks like everyone is drinking HATORADE!! It seems like you hate the yankee units because you cant be in the unit... Or you just dont want to be in cause your too lazy and you would rather just ***** about stuff... Either way who cares what you think.. I dont think safe streets is going to lose sleep over it and it seems like the brass thinks their doing a good job..cause the want more of them... So keep on drinking the Hatorade... Hope it makes you feel better cause you and your mother are the only ones that care..

05-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Well see what you have to say when they send you back to the road. Because most of you that are in there as temps are not going to be picked to stay after the process. Bye. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

05-31-2008, 03:26 AM

wow-it really sounds like you have a big head on your shoulders. im sorry, i am ignorant to the fact that SSU is the best unit in the whole world, and i didn't get picked because my reports arent as good as yours. are you listening to yourself? do you think your reports are better than anyone elses? you need to curb yourself on that one. when you look at some of the people that are on it right now, i really doubt that they were picked because of their report writing skills. i have read some of their reports, and i usually have to do follow up investigations because they lacked simple information in their report. but i guess when you go to ssu you are endowed with new wisdom. dont get me wrong, i like ssu, but you have a bad attitude about the people that arent in the unit. and since the road write such bad reports, why dont you step up and take the 41's.

just a thought about these areas that the dirtbags run too line, uh... if you really knew them then why arent you catching them? last time i checked its the road guys doing that.First off, detective, I never said I was in SSU, nor did I say it was the best unit in the whole world. But if people are going to come on here and cry about how bad SSU is, then be prepared for retaliation if someone else feels they are wrong. I may not be in SSU but I have a pretty good knowledge base of how they do their work. Just like the DB, alot of the progress they make is not done on main channel, so it isn't broadcast for everyone to hear. I don't think it's SSU's responsibility to handle paper calls. I believe the people who were picked (temps) were picked because they would be somewhat proactive. Not everyone who was picked was a first round draft choice. Alot of good people didn't want to change their schedule, or their supervisor couldn't afford to lose them (FTO's, etc). I just don't understand why their is so much animosity toward SSU or the road. Too many haterzzzzzzz.

06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
You can always tell who the useless people are in the bunch! They are the ones on LEO Affairs complaining about how they don't get picked for anything. You have not been picked for anything because you are a wining, unmotivated, unsafe, undertrained & a rookie officer. Most of you complaining on this site have barely made it off FTO and some of you only made it off FTO because we needed "bodies". It's hard enough keeping the slugs on the road, we don't need to fill all the specialized units with them. So don't hate the players or the game - HATE YOURSELF - you are the REAL ISSUE not the department. Remeber McDonald's is always hiring, they also provide shift differential, uniforms, radio equipment, free food and medical benifits. If you don't like it go fill out the application, the chief will give you a great recomendation and if you really apply yourself there you can become management in a few weeks and now you can change everything you don't like. But you may have to apply yourself. Don't wine just train.

06-05-2008, 06:51 PM
You can always tell who the useless people are in the bunch! They are the ones on LEO Affairs complaining about how they don't get picked for anything. You have not been picked for anything because you are a wining, unmotivated, unsafe, undertrained & a rookie officer. Most of you complaining on this site have barely made it off FTO and some of you only made it off FTO because we needed "bodies". It's hard enough keeping the slugs on the road, we don't need to fill all the specialized units with them. So don't hate the players or the game - HATE YOURSELF - you are the REAL ISSUE not the department. Remeber McDonald's is always hiring, they also provide shift differential, uniforms, radio equipment, free food and medical benifits. If you don't like it go fill out the application, the chief will give you a great recomendation and if you really apply yourself there you can become management in a few weeks and now you can change everything you don't like. But you may have to apply yourself. Don't wine just train.

Good post and I agree, except next time use spell check first :lol:

06-14-2008, 10:57 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/MMPD/080613_miami_subs_robbery.jpg

06-19-2008, 03:18 PM
good job for everyone last night on catching those two bad guys for the 41-0's in ours and pines city. Y71.... I mean A71 is a little gay, but he did a good job in catching them. just to refresh my memory where did A71 catch them at? STAY IN YOUR ZONE JERK!

other than that good job everyone.