PDA

View Full Version : political information and advice wanted help get Nugent out

LUKE FRAZIER
04-30-2008, 03:41 AM
hello everyone my name is Luke Frazer. I'm currently running for sheriff in Hernando County against Richard Nugent I am very aware of many of the political problems that have been caused by Nugent and his administration and the corruption and hypocrisy that is going I am the only candidate running against him. We need a change in Hernando County, and we need it very very badly people's lives are at stake.

If there is anyone here on this forum that believes in honesty and integrity and that all men were created equal, as did our founding fathers.
I am asking for your support, and not monetarily. Just in the form of help or any information that you might have or concerns with the leadership at the sheriff's department. I'm very open for input. You can contact me off this forum or via contact information at the supervisor of elections office in the courthouse. Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to talking to you and your privacy is completely assured

04-30-2008, 12:04 PM
This cant be Luke.. He cannot read or write... Nice try though

05-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Lets see Luke, you have no law enforcement experience, been arrested 4 or 5 times, violated probation and served 30 days in jail. Not going to have deputies support you , no newspaper would endorse you, your own local democratic party wont support you, likely not to have FOP support you. So this is either a mockery or your just way out in left field. Luke left field is a position in baseball or a term for your carzy if you think you have a chance.

Yeah you may get 10% of the vote. 5% who vote straight democrat and the other 5% who dont like the Sheriff, been arrested or just plain dont pay attention when they vote.

And not to mention you cant read or write like the above poster says. SO HI Lukes mom who is reading this out loud for him.

05-01-2008, 10:41 AM
you dont speak for me.

05-01-2008, 11:05 AM
One of the 10 percenters for Luke chimed up. What a fool.

MOD 1
05-01-2008, 09:48 PM
you dont speak for me.

One of the 10 percenters for Luke chimed up. What a fool.

The post that these two posters are quoting was removed due to violations of the Terms of Use. The poster was also banned.

05-14-2008, 01:34 AM
There is no way anyone is going to support Luke Frasier. Get real...

05-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Luke you are right about the political non sense going on here and sweeping stuff under the mat(criminal investigations against members)but the problem is you have no law enforce. experience.

07-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Darn near anybody we get would be better then what we have now. HCSO is run by a mole and a donkey.

07-24-2008, 06:10 PM
We definitely need to get some new blood in there but Luke is not the answer, unfortunately. Someone, PLEASE run against Nugent. Give him some heat. There is someone within the agency that would make a great Sheriff, I'm convinced. Save your agency before it gets run into the mud.

08-03-2008, 05:14 AM
You are correct this county and the administration running it is very corrupt. It relies on a buddy system. Buddies doing favors for buddies even if it violates constitutional rights . Its amazing how long it has gone on hopefully it ends when nugent is out

08-03-2008, 06:25 AM
I THINK LUKE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON IN HERNANDO YES HE IS NOT A LEO BUT NUGENT IS NOT EATHER ALL HE HAS DONE IS TRY AND MAKE HIM SELF LOOK GOOD AND COVER STUFF UP IM GOING TO VOTE FOR THE GUY HE IS JUST WHAT HERNANDO NEEDS SOME 1 THAT WILL GO IN AND CLEAN THE PLACE OUT FROME THE TOP DOWN

08-03-2008, 06:38 AM
you guys call luke if you want his phone # is at the soe offes 754-4000

08-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Luke you have no chance of winning... You were made a FOOL at the Democratic dinner the other night...you have 3,700.00 in your election account??? vs 35,000.00 you are wasting everyones time. Go Away :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
I wish you luck Luke.The problem is that you were never a cop but we do need new blood badly without the good ole boy tricks.