PDA

View Full Version : Burglary in Vizcaya

04-29-2008, 05:30 AM
Can any one give me some 43 on the 21 that happened in Vizcaya on the morning of 04/28/08? I work mids and my wife is concerned. Any info would be appreciated.

04-29-2008, 10:12 AM
crash=bailout=1 in custody... 1 at large.. property returned... for now

all because of a watchful Wackenhut rover who did an awesomely goodjob.

04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Can any one give me some 43 on the 21 that happened in Vizcaya on the morning of 04/28/08? I work mids and my wife is concerned. Any info would be appreciated.

IF YOUR A COP AND LIVE IN MIRAMAR YOU NEED TO MOVE CRIME GUNS ECT ARE RAMPID. ! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE. A SERIAL BREAK IN YOUR HOME WHILE YOU SLEEP GUY LIVES THERE ! MIRAMAR HAS BIG ISSUES !!!

04-30-2008, 12:19 AM
What the hell was that! i am ashamed to work with such an illiterate, uneducated SOB. " the serial will house the kill and put in face crossbow."

04-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Sorry to say this but Miramar has become worse than overtown. It is not safe to live in that City. Not enough officers, poor leadership has crime out of control. Take you lossses and move out ASAP.

04-30-2008, 01:22 AM
What the hell was that! i am ashamed to work with such an illiterate, uneducated SOB. " the serial will house the kill and put in face crossbow."

" the serial will house the kill and put in face crossbow."<----what in God's green earth does that mean?

04-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Sorry to say this but Miramar has become worse than overtown. It is not safe to live in that City. Not enough officers, poor leadership has crime out of control. Take you lossses and move out ASAP.

ok i have to say this. you guys are over reacting. overtown! we are nothing like it. you must never leave the city, and if you do you must be giong to boca raton or maybe wilton manors. try driving through the triangle sometime, and then tell me that we are the same as them. they have 41's holding all the time. not to mention that they have real gangs. we have our problems, but they are not that bad.

however, now that we have our robbery task force we can all rest easy. they put together the most experienced cops we have to bust down on crime in our city. and when i say crime i mean people driving with no head lamps on their bikes, and pretty much pissing off the dispatcher. good job on whoever picked that one.

04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Miramar is no different than Pines, Davie etc
every city has its problems some more than others its growing pains...
look at Plantation murder suicide in the front parking lot.... it doesnt mean Plantation is not safe or inhabitable just crime is sporadic sometimes its frequent...

"Miramar the 15th largest city in the State and the 5th largest city in Broward County. And with that growth, we have maintained and improved the quality of life for our residents as proven by Money magazine’s recognition of Miramar on its list of “Top 100 Places to Live.”

you want peace...move to the everglades

05-01-2008, 02:40 AM
wackenhut site captain gonzalez to the rescue!

05-01-2008, 06:18 PM

ok i have to say this. you guys are over reacting. overtown! we are nothing like it. you must never leave the city, and if you do you must be giong to boca raton or maybe wilton manors. try driving through the triangle sometime, and then tell me that we are the same as them. they have 41's holding all the time. not to mention that they have real gangs. we have our problems, but they are not that bad.

however, now that we have our robbery task force we can all rest easy. they put together the most experienced cops we have to bust down on crime in our city. and when i say crime i mean people driving with no head lamps on their bikes, and pretty much pissing off the dispatcher. good job on whoever picked that one.Guess your just hating because your a slug and didn't get picked. When is the last 41 you have heard since the task force got started? Oh that's right, you're too busy handling that alarm call or barking dog to really know what goes on. Boo hoo.

05-01-2008, 08:08 PM

however, now that we have our robbery task force we can all rest easy. they put together the most experienced cops we have to bust down on crime in our city. and when i say crime i mean people driving with no head lamps on their bikes, and pretty much pissing off the dispatcher. good job on whoever picked that one.Guess your just hating because your a slug and didn't get picked. When is the last 41 you have heard since the task force got started? Oh that's right, you're too busy handling that alarm call or barking dog to really know what goes on. Boo hoo.

I may or may not be a slug, but I dont go 51 fuel for an hour, or 10-6 10-19 for an hour everyday.

05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
The reason the 41's have slowed down is because your saturating the developments that have been hit. Your brass's strategy is to throw units at the area affected and hope the s h i8 t birds go somewhere else. How about proactive police work and ditch the laughable decoy units and deploy some undercover details and , God forbid, try to catch these %$&^'s. Just a thought from a Dade agency PO who lives in West Miramar who because of no confidence in MPD, rides the neighborhood himself in his personal vehicle looking for these guys so his wife and kids can sleep at night.

05-02-2008, 02:50 PM
gee, that sounds like an idea.

05-02-2008, 06:24 PM
that is pretty sad when citizens are going out in patrolling our areas. this task force is great for now, but it doesn't solve the problem. it just prolongs it. eventually we will run out of OT and things will return to normal. then the scum bags will come back, and hit us hard again. when are we going to learn that this "High saturation" is only a temporary solution. we have unmarked cars. put our new yankee units in those cars.

its great to pull over everyone anyways, but it wont be that way all the time.

05-02-2008, 06:25 PM
can anyone tell me the method of entry on that 21 IP? Did they bust the slidding glass, or did they pry the front door open? also, were they local or near by?

if you could tell me that would be great, or advise the case number on it.

05-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Rear bathroom window was pried open on one and rear slider pried on the other. Nothing but jewelry taken and placed in pillow cases. All property returned to victims.

05-02-2008, 08:41 PM
yeap.. this area is becoming shitbird central

05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
ok out of the 12 or 14 officers working the high visibility detail only like 3 or 4 are actually not afraid to stop sh!tbags the other ones are afraid jus answer calls and never make an extra effort to go beyond answering calls

05-02-2008, 11:05 PM
A girl found a B/M in the back seat of her car over in Silver Falls a few days ago. Apparently she drove to P Pines before realizing he was in her car and ended up spraying him with OC spray. The guy jumped out and took off down Flamingo Rd.

Her car was parked at an off duty LEO's house to make it even better.

can anyone tell me the method of entry on that 21 IP? Did they bust the slidding glass, or did they pry the front door open? also, were they local or near by?

if you could tell me that would be great, or advise the case number on it.

05-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Was probably her husband looking for her.

05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Miramar is no different than Pines, Davie etc
every city has its problems some more than others its growing pains...
look at Plantation murder suicide in the front parking lot.... it doesnt mean Plantation is not safe or inhabitable just crime is sporadic sometimes its frequent...

"Miramar the 15th largest city in the State and the 5th largest city in Broward County. And with that growth, we have maintained and improved the quality of life for our residents as proven by Money magazine’s recognition of Miramar on its list of “Top 100 Places to Live.”

you want peace...move to the everglades

How does the police staffing campare, are officers rewarded when they catch a drug dealer with a large amount, or a guy with a concealed gun with no serial number, or arrest a multiple 41 offender just occurred, or just be at the top stat level for arrests for multiple months? no not a word. A report late big trouble, God forbid you speed oh oh !

How does top out pay compare 12 years ?

How does retirement compare 14% payin ?

Miramar has a serious crime problem the only place anything like boca, pines, davie is west of 172 AV. You all know it don't lie to a fellow leo who might have kids.

05-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Lets not bash each other because the admin handcuffs us. We should all come to work in a uniform similiar to safe streets...oh I am sorry that would be to intimidating to the general public...or wait maybe that is what we need to be, a lot more intimidating...quite this bs of looking for any xcuse to break off pursuit or any reason to not assist another agency when a criminal flees into our city. Criminals commit their crimes here because they know we cannot go all out to catch them.

It is a shame because our administration is more concerned about the number of 68 cases u pull than the number of arrests you make. Alot of good people here languishing, wishing admin would let them work. We are all adults and we knew the inherant risks when we signed up for the job..so let us do the job.

05-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Lets not bash each other because the admin handcuffs us. We should all come to work in a uniform similiar to safe streets...oh I am sorry that would be to intimidating to the general public...or wait maybe that is what we need to be, a lot more intimidating...quite this bs of looking for any xcuse to break off pursuit or any reason to not assist another agency when a criminal flees into our city. Criminals commit their crimes here because they know we cannot go all out to catch them.

It is a shame because our administration is more concerned about the number of 68 cases u pull than the number of arrests you make. Alot of good people here languishing, wishing admin would let them work. We are all adults and we knew the inherant risks when we signed up for the job..so let us do the job.

Nothing will change until we get a new chief. Its time for a change now! Get rid of all the majors too they are no better.