PDA

View Full Version : Taylor's Campaign Kick Off

04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Taylor's campaign kick off was a blast. I was happily surprised to see the number of police and fireman there. The crowd was well over a thousand and the number of volunteers that were working was staggering! What a nicely planned, well organized and fun event! Only 4 months to Election Day!

05-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Taylor's campaign kick off was a blast. I was happily surprised to see the number of police and fireman there. The crowd was well over a thousand and the number of volunteers that were working was staggering! What a nicely planned, well organized and fun event! Only 4 months to Election Day!

Mike is a nice guy who hasn't seen the ball since kick off!!!
He is way over his head...

05-04-2008, 01:09 AM
I would like to know why Mike Taylor? I worked under the previous Sheriff. He was a very good Sheriff but at the end the CCSO was a hard place to work. There were people in supervisory positions that should not have been there. I hear people complaining the current Sheriff brought people with him. I believe that is a common practice to bring people you trust and put them in positions to look out for you. I believe the former Sheriff did the same thing when he was elected. I really dont see the problem with Sheriff Beseler and I think he has done some great things for the department. I believe the only reason some employees are upset is becuase he has not given in to the FOP demands. You show me a Sheriff candidate that agrees with the FOP and gives up his authority on disciplining without thinking twice and I will show you someone that is only looking to get elected no what it takes.

05-12-2008, 08:28 PM

Mike is a nice guy who hasn't seen the ball since kick off!!!
He is way over his head...

If by "over his head" you mean one man telling one lie to cover up another lie that covers one lie to lie about some other lie to make his lie seem like the truth, and then believe it until one lie crashes all of his other lies down on top of him... then I will have to agree, he's way over his head...