PDA

View Full Version : LEBLANC

04-28-2008, 04:17 AM
SEMINOLE COPS COULD LEARN FROM FORMER LAUDERHILL P O LEBLANC.

04-28-2008, 08:28 AM
We can!!! Oh thank God you told us!! We have been waiting to learn something!!

You could probably learn from an etiquette teacher how to make a non-offensive statement.

04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
And Macklin

04-28-2008, 10:21 AM
But not F-1 Frank and F-2 Ruano

How come the same people are alyways in the same zone on that squad. PISS POOR

Las Vegas anyone ?

04-28-2008, 09:03 PM
And Macklin

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Good one.

04-28-2008, 11:04 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE PLAYING, WE HAVE MUCH BETTER OFFICERS HERE THAN LEBLANC WITH MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGE.
IF HE WAS SO SMART HE WOULD OF WAITED AND GONE TO A DEPARTMENT WITH A PENSION AND NOT WASTED HIS TIME HERE.

04-29-2008, 02:19 AM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE PLAYING, WE HAVE MUCH BETTER OFFICERS HERE THAN LEBLANC WITH MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGE.
IF HE WAS SO SMART HE WOULD OF WAITED AND GONE TO A DEPARTMENT WITH A PENSION AND NOT WASTED HIS TIME HERE.

He is not wasting time he will probablly pass you up during the next promotionsl process

04-29-2008, 12:20 PM

He is not wasting time he will probablly pass you up during the next promotionsl process

what promotional process? Thats what I dont get some positions people have to actually earn the position and others have it handed to themAre we talking about a real process where they advertise an opening and give everyone one a chance,,, or just slotting someone for the postition, Thats right, its called being "re assigned"

04-29-2008, 09:48 PM

He is not wasting time he will probablly pass you up during the next promotionsl processLEARN HOW TO SPELL IDIOT, WERE YOU THE ONE FROM LPD THAT DID NOT MAKE IT THRU THE PROCESS DUE TO YOUR COLORFUL PAST.
TRUST ME YOUR BOY LEBLANC DOES NOT IMPRESS ANY OFFICER HERE.
ALL YOU ARE DOING IS HURTING YOUR BOY WITH HIS CO-WORKERS, BECAUSE I AM SURE NONE OF THEM THINK THAT HE IS BETTER THAN THEM.

04-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Leblanc and Macklin

vs

Ruano and Frank

In a 3 bout tag team cage fight at the HRL.

04-30-2008, 04:06 AM

LEBLANC IS A GREAT COP WITH ALOT OF EXPERIENCE. INSTEAD OF HATING, LEARN FROM HIM.. WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER. HOW MANY FOOT CHASES HAVE YOU BEEN IN?? BAIL OUTS?? YOU KNOW 10-31.... 10-3 THE AIR...

04-30-2008, 04:11 AM

THE ONLY TIME YOU PROBALY GOT TO SAY 10-31, 33 WITH VICTIM, 41-10, WAS WHILE YOU WERE STUDYING YOUR SIGNAL AND 10 CODES IN THE ACADEMY.

04-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Leblanc and Macklin

vs

Ruano and Frank

In a 3 bout tag team cage fight at the HRL.

Let the **** fights begin.... Cpl Cook is the promoter

04-30-2008, 04:39 AM
[quote=lpd]SEMINOLE COPS COULD LEARN FROM FORMER LAUDERHILL P O LEBLANC.

THE ONLY TIME YOU PROBALY GOT TO SAY 10-31, 33 WITH VICTIM, 41-10, WAS WHILE YOU WERE STUDYING YOUR SIGNAL AND 10 CODES IN THE ACADEMY.[/quote:3ui9jhwl]

In his defense....LPD did have a couple run-ins with elderly females on University Dr. :wink:

04-30-2008, 05:24 PM
[quote=lpd]SEMINOLE COPS COULD LEARN FROM FORMER LAUDERHILL P O LEBLANC.
IF HE WAS SO SMART HE WOULD OF WAITED AND GONE TO A DEPARTMENT WITH A PENSION AND NOT WASTED HIS TIME HERE.[/quote:2u34lh76]

THE ONLY TIME YOU PROBALY GOT TO SAY 10-31, 33 WITH VICTIM, 41-10, WAS WHILE YOU WERE STUDYING YOUR SIGNAL AND 10 CODES IN THE ACADEMY.[/quote
Much bettr guys on our shift than Leblanc. Leblanc is nothing to brag about, trust me i work with him.

05-03-2008, 11:42 AM
I guess they chase vehicles for traffic in Lauderhill or

it is just a lack of supervision.

Good thing it wasn’t Frank he would have got a Medal of Honor.

05-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Who cares, the guy is a stand up cop

05-10-2008, 11:08 AM
The display of pedantic behaviour from adults, "mature" law enforcement officials no less, amuses me.

05-10-2008, 06:57 PM
The guy is a loser.

06-04-2008, 05:11 AM

Good thing it wasn’t Frank he would have got a Medal of Honor. ITS CALLED POLICE WORK FOOL... HAVE YOU EVER CHASED A VEHICLE..?? I BET NOT..................................

06-06-2008, 08:38 AM

Good thing it wasn’t Frank he would have got a Medal of Honor. ITS CALLED POLICE WORK FOOL... HAVE YOU EVER CHASED A VEHICLE..?? I BET NOT..................................;

Nope but I've chased horses those that count as a chase. :lol:
You guys are a joke just call yourself security guards.

06-07-2008, 04:27 AM

Good thing it wasn’t Frank he would have got a Medal of Honor. ITS CALLED POLICE WORK FOOL... HAVE YOU EVER CHASED A VEHICLE..?? I BET NOT..................................;

Despite all this talk, I know some Seminole cops and they are good people..... good cops.... leave it at that...

06-07-2008, 10:47 AM

Some of those "security guards" had guts enough to wrestle an assault rifle away from a suspect. Have you ever done something like that, or ever even had the guts to do that! Well Mr. SUPER ROOKIE!! Go back to giving tickets to old ladies like that, fat red haired guy, and stay off of here! No wanabes or rookies allowed!

06-10-2008, 03:43 AM
I hate when people who are not even cops try to come on leo affairs and post comments. If you are not a cop stay off this website.. go study your cjbat and practice swimming, then pray that you get a phone call..