PDA

View Full Version : Shooting

04-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Can anyone explain as to why no staff showed up at the shooting last week? Its shows tons of confidence in them. It is thoroughly disgusting that when 1 of are own is shot at that its not that important to show up. .

04-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Can anyone explain as to why no staff showed up at the shooting last week? Its shows tons of confidence in them. It is thoroughly disgusting that when 1 of are own is shot at that its not that important to show up. .

I agree 100%. I'm not one to bash the agency but I do believe that their action, or in this case inaction was totally discraceful. Good job "LEADING FROM THE FRONT".

04-28-2008, 01:04 AM
The ones who cared, had the true working knowledge, and hooks at the SAO's all left! At least they were concerned about our welfare no matter what time day or night , or even if they were out and had family with them! But, those days and people are GONE !

04-28-2008, 05:10 AM
to bad that we dont have staff that believe in actual police work and backing up our officers..... i cant find the words to describe the disgust that not 1 staff member showed up..... did any of them even call LG and say hey are you ok do you need anything?

04-28-2008, 01:22 PM
If in the future the Chief does not do more to show that he is truly concerned for our safety, then the "stay safe" that he includes at the end of all of his e-mails is reduced to being nothing more than just a snappy signature line that he throws in to sound more chiefly. Actions speak louder than words.

Only good fortune kept this from being a tragedy.

04-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Sad but so TRUE ! Bring back those who really cared!

04-28-2008, 04:44 PM
All of staff wasn't notified. Gomer is a stand up guy and would have been one of the first ones to either show up on the scene or call Gordo to make sure he's ok. He had no idea it happened till 10am the next morning. At the least, Prescott should have come out, I mean, after all he is in charge of the road.

04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
KP, doesnt know his A$$ from a hole in the wall. Did you forget why he was promoted! Lets not tell the ones who care what happened, bad communication! What does it take to notify staff at one time!

04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
And you guys wonder why I don't bust my butt for this agency anymore. I enjoyed doing my job and did it very well I think, but i've lived and learned thats this is only a business and none on the staff give a crap about me or any of you. They smile in your face, and always looking for someone else to take your place. So call me lazy all you want but it doesn't make my paycheck any bigger or smaller. I'll be lazy and go home to my family every night while you put your life on the line for a staff who's only concern is don't speak on the cell phone while i'm addressing you, or make sure the sgt's office is clean. So to all of you that haven't seen the light yet, Happy Hunting , I hope you are prepared to watch your own back because the staff isn't. :x :cop:

05-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey Bud...whats up?..Did you get shot at bud?...Oh I see...Are you ok Bud?...ok great...Hey bud let me know if you need anything bud...

05-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Yep, and this guys thinks he is a real staff person. He only cares about himself like always. Half the time he wont answer his phone even on call outs! Just ask those who covered for him in the past, like TM !

06-28-2008, 06:29 AM
Remember ACTIONS are Louder than Words......If no brass showed up then they definetly didnt care..........and if this chief is " leading his troops" then guess he is'nt leading them properly. With everything i've read and witnessed i can assure you, with my past experience and background, I can say there is TRULLY a problem in North Miami Beach. But enough with my opinions, ponder this............How the F@#$ is this agency an accredited agency? Must have come from a box of cracker jacks. I really feel for the officers of NMB, "the back bone of any agency" There are bad apples in every bushell, every department has its own share of problems, but the leaders of this City is where the problem starts...........From the Mayor down the line, Klopp couldn't do anything, He's a spineless jellyfish that was scared of the Mayor and Council he could only do what "THEY" wanted done in fear of losing his job. And once the benefits are taken away they will NEVER return.

06-29-2008, 11:30 AM
WE must ask ourselves this question... how was it that TS.. while doing Rafael's background missed all those great things in his past? Hmm Oh I see... Here Tony.. MOTORS just for you ... want anything else ? If it was one of us .. we would not have made it through round one.. PERIOD !