PDA

View Full Version : jay smith

04-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Jay can run his mouth all he wants. Where has he been for the past 12 years. He knows nothing about labor and thinks that being loud in front of new officers is productive. Jay could not negotiate himself out of a paper bag let alone would I leave him in charge of my future.

04-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Oh yea, Jay Smith. The same guy that called uniformed guys (COPS) scabs at the boat show. Then had the Bal!!s to say he never said it. This moron runs around talking the talk but can’t walk the walk. On top of that he spends his work days running around on duty campaigning and collecting money for Scott Israel. So Jay let’s see, we are scabs and you are doing what on duty? I happen to think Scott is a Great guy and may be the right choice for BSO but I have lost a lot of confidence in Scott after seeing you as one of his so called go to guys. You’re the last cop I want to deal with if Scott makes it. He needs to re-think his association with you. There are much better cops here that can take you place. You better cool down and stop the madness 90210 boy before you get seen too much for what you are doing. We don’t need you running around taking campaign money from road guys on duty. We don’t need to have you stop us in the halls collecting checks. I kind of got tired of hearing your mouth at briefing. You need to get off it punk. Try handling some calls and make some arrest. Spend some time doing our job. Guys if you want to support Scott don’t use this ass as a go to.

04-27-2008, 05:45 PM
I wonder how people without the internet told someone they had a problem with them. I bet they probably left an angry anonymous note in their dept. mail box.

Grow some nuts. If you have a problem with somebody then have tell them you have a problem with them instead of hiding behind the internet.

04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Sorry if I have intimidated you in the hall way, but if you really wanted to get something off your chest come and talk to me, beter yet, stand up in briefing and voice your opnion, but hiding behind a screenname while trying to rat someone out really hurts the reputation of FLPD. Thanks for your HEROIC post, when you feel like acting like a man put your real name down when your post a comment about me. What a Coward, I really hope your not a Policeman. Everyone keep fighting and stay safe.

Jay S. Smith #1305

Oh yea, Jay Smith. The same guy that called uniformed guys (COPS) scabs at the boat show. Then had the Bal!!s to say he never said it. This moron runs around talking the talk but can’t walk the walk. On top of that he spends his work days running around on duty campaigning and collecting money for Scott Israel. So Jay let’s see, we are scabs and you are doing what on duty? I happen to think Scott is a Great guy and may be the right choice for BSO but I have lost a lot of confidence in Scott after seeing you as one of his so called go to guys. You’re the last cop I want to deal with if Scott makes it. He needs to re-think his association with you. There are much better cops here that can take you place. You better cool down and stop the madness 90210 boy before you get seen too much for what you are doing. We don’t need you running around taking campaign money from road guys on duty. We don’t need to have you stop us in the halls collecting checks. I kind of got tired of hearing your mouth at briefing. You need to get off it punk. Try handling some calls and make some arrest. Spend some time doing our job. Guys if you want to support Scott don’t use this ass as a go to. Jay you need to lay off Monica as well. Let Jerry tag it alone. Yes we know !!

04-27-2008, 06:42 PM
No doubt, what a ball less puke, I support you Jay and so do a lot of others, First time I've seen anyone with the balls to post their real name, way to go Jay!!!!!

04-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Love him or hate him, Jay Smith has balls....

04-27-2008, 07:06 PM
What???

Jay you are still a Rat. That answer shows you have balls???

04-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Why don't you post your real name, tuffy. I support you too Jay

Jay you are still a Rat. That answer shows you have balls???

04-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Great answer Jay, too bad most of the stuff they are saying is true. When do you become our leader? Where the heck did you get off saying that to the boat show detail? I don’t know about the hallway but can you shut up already with the BSO stuff. How about a little FLPD wisdom in your soap box performances. I don’t know you well but you really need to get with it.

04-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey dummy, most of what others are saying is he has some type of back bone which FLPD is in a serious need for. open up your eyes.

Great answer Jay, too bad most of the stuff they are saying is true. When do you become our leader? Where the heck did you get off saying that to the boat show detail? I don’t know about the hallway but can you shut up already with the BSO stuff. How about a little FLPD wisdom in your soap box performances. I don’t know you well but you really need to get with it.

04-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Put yourself in the shoes of Jay. When he left patrol ten or so years ago it meant something to be a Fort Lauderdale cop. He once left the Department and was hired by the Secret Service and came back. Why? The same reasons others left only to return. Despite City Hall, we were the team everyone wanted to be on. Half of all the academy classes were taught by cops who were experts in their fields and developed their skills as Fort Lauderdale cops. Supervisor took care of their workers and officers took pride in themselves. People rarely left.

Jay returned to patrol oblivious to the transformation that had occurred. He came back to a dysfunctional agency with serious leadership problems. Patrol was replaced with a group of new oficers who only new the White Plains way of doing business. A law enforcement agency that aspires for mediocracy. Wouldn't you be angry?

04-29-2008, 06:26 AM
Jay's a great guy and I doubt he has any credibility issues. Unfortunatly, if you knock the agency your a malcontent, whiner or complainer. Stick to your guns Jay,...... you'll be in operations til you retire but you have your dignity.

04-29-2008, 02:41 PM
hey Lt., or capt. , or major, or what ever your rank is. I was standing next to Jay at the Boat Show protest when the so called incident occured, here are the facts. As we marched many of us being there after giving up our $$$$details to do so walked by several of our brothers at FLPD officers during the course of this exchanged several friendly jestures of spite. I

t was only when one of the officers working the detail pulled out a wad of cash and taunted him and asked him what his rate of pay was. This officer was only kidding with Jay and Jay was ok with it. But Jay then sarcastically and rudely thanked this officer for his union support and unity and then began to question him if he was going to finally pay into the legal defense fund for one of our officers facing jail time for a traffic homicide.

There were plenty of officers who had commitments to work details and that is understandable, but many of those detail were less binding and could have gone uncovered. Many officers chose not to protest but rather make their detail money, lets not lose sight of that. Many of the officers protesting gave up details to support their union. Personally every officer should have bailed on every detail that day and protested and let the city order pepole in to work. In any other labor union guys who volunteered to work while others protested would be Scabs, thats is the real fact. I was walking with Jay that day and he never called any detail officer a scab although he did point out the reality and that was embarassing for a few detail officers. Jay, has gained quiet a following since he has been back to patrol and support him

Jay's a great guy and I doubt he has any credibility issues. Unfortunatly, if you knock the agency your a malcontent, whiner or complainer. Stick to your guns Jay,...... you'll be in operations til you retire but you have your dignity.

Yea dignity calling other guys scabs while they are working. Now thats a stand up guy.

04-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Here is what happened, and I can't believe I'm going to defend Jay, because I'm not really a fan of his antics but I am a friend. Keep in mind I'm one of the detail guys who he had an exchange with. We all know Jay is very outspoken and usually obnixious. He said some smart comment to few guys thanking them for comming out and helping, those guys were his friends and most got the joke, I guess a cry baby or two didn't. Jay never called me a scab, but you know what I was a scab that day. I was so pissed that I chose to work when I saw my brother union members protesting. I could have not showed up, it would have pissed a few people of rank off but I should have. Many of us should have and many of us were pissed that day and embarassed we didn't protest. Jay, like always was outspoken and emotional that day, but he does have balls and that upsets many of the bosses at FLPD because so many are lacking any. keep fighting Jay we all know your heart is in the right place....

04-29-2008, 03:03 PM
We are policeman, who ever is whining about being called a name is embarassing us all at FLPD. What a vag. man can you please grow a pair. and I doubt Jay said that, i'm sure he said something but who cares, I just called you a vag. now cry about that

04-29-2008, 03:04 PM
well put...

We are policeman, who ever is whining about being called a name is embarassing us all at FLPD. What a vag. man can you please grow a pair. and I doubt Jay said that, i'm sure he said something but who cares, I just called you a vag. now cry about that

04-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Jay, thank you for your outspokeness, during times like this we all need to hear there is still some fight left in a few...

04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
First off Jay's antics were a little out spoken, but he shows deep passion for the FLPD union and getting the best contract. We all need to be passionate and outspoken during these times. We are going through difficult times, and we need to band together and stay strong. Our union needs to be solid and not have any leaks, which it does. We need to take control of the city and the union. We should not have any rogue unions members doing there own thing, we should be doing bare minimum since its not safe anymore. Why does it always take a tragedy to pull us together. We need to join together and be stronger than we have every been before. I defend Jay, and I will defend any union member that is passionate to defend the union and the members.

We need to stop writing on this website, and showing everyone that we have differences between members. This union meeting that is coming, we need to unite the union and stay strong, and say no to the city.

Stay safe, and remember we need to unite the brotherhood, they cant stop us if we are all together.

04-29-2008, 05:39 PM
hey Lt., or capt. , or major, or what ever your rank is. I was standing next to Jay at the Boat Show protest when the so called incident occured, here are the facts. As we marched many of us being there after giving up our $$$$details to do so walked by several of our brothers at FLPD officers during the course of this exchanged several friendly jestures of spite. I

t was only when one of the officers working the detail pulled out a wad of cash and taunted him and asked him what his rate of pay was. This officer was only kidding with Jay and Jay was ok with it. But Jay then sarcastically and rudely thanked this officer for his union support and unity and then began to question him if he was going to finally pay into the legal defense fund for one of our officers facing jail time for a traffic homicide.

Sounds good, Jay seems like a nice guy to me have only talked to him once did not appear to be a jerk at all. Your all right if you are tuff enough to call someone out on here by name then say who you are as well !!! Otherwise you are a f**king Punk !!!!

There were plenty of officers who had commitments to work details and that is understandable, but many of those detail were less binding and could have gone uncovered. Many officers chose not to protest but rather make their detail money, lets not lose sight of that. Many of the officers protesting gave up details to support their union. Personally every officer should have bailed on every detail that day and protested and let the city order pepole in to work. In any other labor union guys who volunteered to work while others protested would be Scabs, thats is the real fact. I was walking with Jay that day and he never called any detail officer a scab although he did point out the reality and that was embarassing for a few detail officers. Jay, has gained quiet a following since he has been back to patrol and support him

[quote=Anonymous]Jay's a great guy and I doubt he has any credibility issues. Unfortunatly, if you knock the agency your a malcontent, whiner or complainer. Stick to your guns Jay,...... you'll be in operations til you retire but you have your dignity.

Yea dignity calling other guys scabs while they are working. Now thats a stand up guy.[/quote:32m5827x]

04-30-2008, 02:45 AM

Yea dignity calling other guys scabs while they are working. Now thats a stand up guy. Working a CITY DETAIL instead of picketing,... they are scabs unless ordered to be there.

04-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey Jay type it's not a city detail. It is also a deatil that some guys really need. Sorry we dont have all the cash like Jay. Now let clue you in here. Should we let BSO have it ? Oh and did you know that Jack was aware of the officers working that day and had no issue. That's why this is all BS and he dd say it just like you. It was no joke.

04-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Ok, lets just say for a second jay did say it. Is that all the dirt you have to throw at him, do you realize if you really are a cop and you really are whining because someone said something that hurt your feelings this bad you might be in the wrong line of work.

I can't believe you don't realize what a cry baby you sound like, you are the type that give the brass their legitimacy when they call us cry babies. My suggestion is to go down to BGH and ask if you can have a set of balls stiched back on. Seriously, you really need to butch up.

Jay I hope this coward blogger inspires you to keep fighting. It looks like the fight will be a long one and we need guys like you. I support you Jay...

Hey Jay type it's not a city detail. It is also a deatil that some guys really need. Sorry we dont have all the cash like Jay. Now let clue you in here. Should we let BSO have it ? Oh and did you know that Jack was aware of the officers working that day and had no issue. That's why this is all BS and he dd say it just like you. It was no joke.

04-30-2008, 02:07 PM
sounds like "Propertycontrol" is in bed with city hall or is it city hall? I agree you do need to strap on a pair boy. Or while we keep fighting just man the kitchen with the rest of the women.

04-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Jack is not the moral compas for FLPD Officers, nut up sweet heart and make your own decision on what is right and wrong. no one and I mean no one falls off into the financial abyss for not working a few details, poor excuse. Everyone makes their own choices, now you live with the concequencs and the label that get attached for your actions. Jay is getting a lot of press right now and some people are jelous because of it, he is fighting the good fight we should all be behind him.

Your a fool to try to attack Jays integrity, it is beyond approach, he will never sell out, regardless of his financial state he will stand fast... I support him and so do a lot of retirees, we are hearing too Jay. Good luck..

04-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Jay can run his mouth all he wants. Where has he been for the past 12 years. He knows nothing about labor and thinks that being loud in front of new officers is productive. Jay could not negotiate himself out of a paper bag let alone would I leave him in charge of my future. Finally the guys and girls in Fort Lauderdale found someone to STAND UP JAY you are an inspiration good luck to you guys keep the faith and call us if we can do ANYTHING for you.PS sounds like thoes queers at city hall need a dose of Marano no offense to F.O.P.

05-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Jay is definitley the most handsome, strong, athletic, witty, funny and smartest officer to ever roam the halls of FLPD. He is a stand up guy that wants the best for the department. He does owe me a grand :wink: though!

05-01-2008, 03:20 AM
If Marano was running things here, the white planes Mafia would have been out of here years ago. Jay is very smart and better connected than Sinatra. Jay is pretty well liked and armed with an enourmous amount of resources and friends so I don't know if he has any enemys but if he does I would steer clear of him. Jay I hope the rummors are true.....Good luck....

Jay can run his mouth all he wants. Where has he been for the past 12 years. He knows nothing about labor and thinks that being loud in front of new officers is productive. Jay could not negotiate himself out of a paper bag let alone would I leave him in charge of my future. Finally the guys and girls in Fort Lauderdale found someone to STAND UP JAY you are an inspiration good luck to you guys keep the faith and call us if we can do ANYTHING for you.PS sounds like thoes queers at city hall need a dose of Marano no offense to F.O.P.

05-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Marano is a bullie, with a bad rep., although he usually wins and gets his way too bad he is PBA. I support Smith even if he is with Marano. I thought these two guys were in different camps for the Sheriffs Campaign? Does anyone know what is going on.

05-01-2008, 03:38 AM
Make no mistake about it Jay Smith was cut from HPD oldest cloth. His father was one of Hollywoods most infamous cops ever!!! He helped make guys like Marano. If anyone knows the history they know his father was and is no joke. I don't know what Smith's connection to Marano is but it makes me wonder.

05-01-2008, 04:23 AM
Marano is now going to take over FLPD, Ok Jeff you beat everyone up down there and you haven't had a good fight in a while, we will call you when our police cars are pink until then stand by, because they could be pink by morning.

05-01-2008, 04:26 AM
I have known jay for years and he has always seemed like a good guy. I never made the connection to his father, Jack until now. Agreed he is infamous, he is no one to cross.

05-01-2008, 04:29 AM
Very interesting, any other info.?

I have known jay for years and he has always seemed like a good guy. I never made the connection to his father, Jack until now. Agreed he is infamous, he is no one to cross.

05-01-2008, 04:48 AM
Here is the scoop, Jay is a nice guy too bad he chose to get himself all mixed up in this mess. Marano and he are on opsite side when it comes to the Sheriffs race. He and Marano are close friends. Jay's father was an old time cop at HPD, he was just like Marano, but much more behind the scenes. He knows people everywhere and acts like a low key guy. His father is a die hard HPD guy and still very connected. His father adn Marano are in business together. His father was a good cop who didn't take crap from anyone. If Jay is part of the Marano Family it has been kept very quiet down here for a long time, but if he is in he is in for life.

05-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Is that the same Marano from HPD that was involved in some female/whore scandal in the early 80's ? Just curious. Same guy but older fatter and smarter why would you want to bring that shit up anyway?Dont you think that if that had any merit he would have been gone

05-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Marano, runs everything in Hollywood. he is teflon. guys who dislike him will tell you that he will fight for the Union guys tooth and nail, so you have to admire that. As far as jays day he was and is an old school, respected guy...

05-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Why? Because he stands up and says what needs to be said, the only thing that sucks about Jay is, he should have been doing what he is doing a long time ago. I'm no fan of Jay's but I respect him a lot for his stance. You sound like someone trying to get promoted around here and climb the ladder as fast as you can. If this is the case how do those of you who have chosen this path walk the halls knowing your troups have absolutely no respect for you. That is failed leadership, Our PD is in severe need of leaders who the troups respect. At least Jay is respected.

Jay Smith sucks

05-02-2008, 04:26 PM
The truth is just about everyone I know likes Jay all the way up to the Chiefs Office. He is not doing or saying anything that all of us have not talked about and wanted to say. Probablly all of us feel the exact same way Jay and most of our PD does. Jay has the luxury of being in a position where he can't be punished for speaking out unless he gets himself into trouble. It's too bad things have come to this at FLPD. There are many in management who support you Jay, although they probablly won't say it out loud.

05-03-2008, 04:59 AM
I support you Jay, so do a lot of us, good luck and keep fighting,

05-03-2008, 06:01 PM
I support you too Jay, believe it or not I know the Chief likes you also but he is in a difficult spot.

I support you Jay, so do a lot of us, good luck and keep fighting,

05-04-2008, 08:02 AM
We don't get to see much of what is going on during the day, but we are hearing what Jay Smith and John Gruaul are trying to do. They are not letting anyone try to shove some crazy contract down anyones throats, why isn't the union doing what Jay and John are doing, Why aren't these guys running the union. This contract sucks and just so everyone knows, most of the new guys don't want to vote yes, like everyone thinks, it it time to fight and that time is now, Thank you Jay and John for standing up and wanting to fight. John you deserve just as much credit as Jay for standing up and fighting. You guys are great..

05-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Agreed, I'm not voting yes or abstaining from voting. I, just like a lot of others want to vote, if this business of abstaining from voting is pushed through, I will guarantee I won't abstain from votiing in a new executive board on the next election.

We don't get to see much of what is going on during the day, but we are hearing what Jay Smith and John Gruaul are trying to do. They are not letting anyone try to shove some crazy contract down anyones throats, why isn't the union doing what Jay and John are doing, Why aren't these guys running the union. This contract sucks and just so everyone knows, most of the new guys don't want to vote yes, like everyone thinks, it it time to fight and that time is now, Thank you Jay and John for standing up and wanting to fight. John you deserve just as much credit as Jay for standing up and fighting. You guys are great..

05-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Brand new, go f yourself. If the union votes on obstaining that's what we do. If you think that you can get a new eboard with any more experieance your nuts. Stand-by as the eboard destroys the city managers 1 at a time

05-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Agreed, but if the membership, and that meens new guys too, votes and the majority wants to have a vote we don't abstain regardless of what the eboard recomends.

Brand new, go f yourself. If the union votes on obstaining that's what we do. If you think that you can get a new eboard with any more experieance your nuts. Stand-by as the eboard destroys the city managers 1 at a time

05-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Jay Smith has been a friend of mine for many years, I was and still am a strong Union man. Jay is a passionate person for what he believes in, he cares alot about his fellow workers and keeping a strong Union. I back him 100%. I just wish there were other members who could stand up the way Jay does, and put himself on the line for his fellow workers. Just look around and see what is happening, go ahead and do nothing, you get what you deserve. Way to go Jay Smith, we need more people like you.
You'll all look back years from now and thank your lucky stars for Jay and all the men and women who support him. My name is Mitchell Friedenthal, and proud to be associated with Jay Smith. Next time any of you wimps write a letter at least have the balls to use your name.

05-06-2008, 06:29 AM
Jay's looks have been dropping for years now. His ex-stripper friends are old hags now. He was an average road cop and had maybe one or two good years as a Narc. Now it's time for Jay to excel. He jumps on the Scott bandwagon with weak credentials and becomes a captain at BSO if Scott wins. Has Jay ever spoken a serious word that didn't include him gaining something for himself? You tell me.

05-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Well lets just think about this, youve noticed his looks, the fact that he may know a few strippers, that he had a few good years as a narc, that he is supporting his friend Scott, and that apparently he is slick enough to position himself better than anyone else has at FLPD if Scott wins.

If Scott loses what happens to Jay? Since you know Jay so well you know money is really not an issue for him, so nothing changes for him. You sound like your a little obsessed with Jay or some kind of stalker. I'm not really sure if your post is supporting him or slamming him.

By the way why don't you tell us all a little about your self and all of your accomplishments. I have known Jay his whole career and believe me he is one of the smartest cops on this department and will out think just about anyone. I support him and his efforts. By the way dummy, your screen name "dopeboy" really supports your IQ and your post, lol.

Jay's looks have been dropping for years now. His ex-stripper friends are old hags now. He was an average road cop and had maybe one or two good years as a Narc. Now it's time for Jay to excel. He jumps on the Scott bandwagon with weak credentials and becomes a captain at BSO if Scott wins. Has Jay ever spoken a serious word that didn't include him gaining something for himself? You tell me.

05-06-2008, 07:17 AM
His looks may be fading but have you seen what his girlfriend looks like, "oh la la papi". are you even sure he had one good year as a narc? Just kidding Jay, I support you although it won't do any good..

05-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Yeah, she is hot but Jay makes her pay rent, ahahhahah sorry jay I had to.

His looks may be fading but have you seen what his girlfriend looks like, "oh la la papi". are you even sure he had one good year as a narc? Just kidding Jay, I support you although it won't do any good..

05-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Just wanted to let our members know that we do read this stuff and appreciate where everyone is at on both sides of the issue. I really don't agree with some of the personal slams (unless they are about Jay's fabulous hair), b/c I know it serves to divide us during a time when we really do need everyone to stay united, but I understand people are frustrated (to say the least) during these terrible times.

I am a Jay fan, and respect his heart, fight, and ideas, and we talk often. I know there are a lot of upset members, and no shortage of rumors and questions to help fuel the frustration (especially from our "new" members on Midnights). No matter how long we've been here, we all have the right to feel terrible about this, ask questions, debate the ideas, and demand leadership.

Now more than ever, members need to get to our meetings to have these discussions and honest debate. I cannot stress enough how imperative it is to get involved and arm ourselves with information during these intense times. Briefings provide little opportunity for thorough, lengthy, or forthright discussion.

Our future is together, and despite the perception from a few, many of us will continue to fight for everyone one of our members every single day. If you want to know more about how or why, come to our meetings and ask...if you cannot be there, call me personally and we will set something else up to have these needed discussions!

No matter what, we need to come together for the long fight ahead. This is not something that will end tomorrow, nor should our support for one another. I know it is tough, but hang in there, keep up the good fight, GET INVOLVED, and most important STAY SAFE!

05-09-2008, 01:53 AM
I have known Jay Smith for over 20 years and can say he is a man of highest integrity - willing to put himself out on a limb for all of you and this great group of warriers - He has worked tirelessly and without fear - how many of you are willing to put yourself out there? Why not become part of the team and cut out all this nonsense.

05-10-2008, 05:47 AM
I have known Jay Smith for over 20 years and can say he is a man of highest integrity - willing to put himself out on a limb for all of you and this great group of warriers - He has worked tirelessly and without fear - how many of you are willing to put yourself out there? Why not become part of the team and cut out all this nonsense.

I have known Jay for his entire career and I agree with this post. For what ever reason Jay has chosen to start this little crusade with his friend John Graul I understand. Jay has maintained a friendship with Bobby Carter when that was a very unpopular thing to do around here. I questioned Jay about that one day and he sharply told me that he will always be loyal to a friend personally, but that dosen't mean he supports his professional decisions. I brushed it off as BS and told him he would get screwed one day..

I believed this until the briefing incident the day with the Chief and Bobby Carter. I like many others was so inspired. I started to believe that his intentions were genuine and in the best intrrest of our membership. Since all of this craziness has started with our PD no one and I mean no one has chosen to take the fight to them, in public like the way Jay and John did that day.

Since then I have had many conversations with others on our PD about this and all including myself were inspired. Jay posesses two very importnant qualities of a leader, one is the ability to inspire and the other is courage. Why won't any member with brass on their collars stand up and speak out. Everyone complains that our PD lacks leadership, is there any doubt now. Have we all become sheep?

I don't know what has lit the fuse on these guys but I respect them both. I don't know if now is the time to make a stand or not. I do know that I don't like what we have become, I think guys like Jay and John hate it even more. I just hope you guys and others will keep up the fight no manter what happens. You have my support.

05-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Jay Smith is leading the lambs to slaughter for his own self promotion. It should be obvious he wants this place to fail so BSO (Isreal) take over and he gets a cush job. Where has he been all these years. All of the sudden hes the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give me a break.

05-16-2008, 12:28 AM
That isn't true, but even if it was true maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing. Then when Jay gets his cushy job, he can make things better for everyone at FLPD or BSO.

05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Nothing Jay has said has anything to do with improving things here. He continues to say that we need to destroy this department. Jay is pissed because he was forced out of his cushy job that he had for years and is now a fighter. Where were you all those years? For those of us who have a lot of years left here come up with a solution rather than a destroy the department mentality. In other words Jay shut up and quit trying to impress us new guys, we see right through your bull

05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Someone is jelous of Jay, as a new guy I support him and so do a lot of others, but as we all now know it's over. Thaks for the effort Jay...

Jay Smith is leading the lambs to slaughter for his own self promotion. It should be obvious he wants this place to fail so BSO (Isreal) take over and he gets a cush job. Where has he been all these years. All of the sudden hes the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give me a break.

05-16-2008, 11:01 PM
New guy, You need to educate yourself, The fight is not over, It has just begun. Try attending a meeting once in a while, You will be surprised what you learn first hand without all the rumers and bullshit thrown in.

05-17-2008, 04:50 PM
This is definately not a "New Guy" I am and I can speak for most of us in fact probablly all of us. We support Jay and John and what they believe in. They are the only ones who have chosen to say what so many of us feel. I did a little research after reading this post which is clearly from a member of the brass who hates Jay or from a someone on their way out who wants a few extra $$$$. Jay wasn't kicked our of SID, if you don't believe me ask Jerry Fuller his former sergeant. Next if Jay wanted to destroy this place why does he and hiis partener, John work so hard?

Are you a complete idiot, John and Jay are two of the busiest and productive patrolman in the busiest district and shift in the city. Turn your radio on and listen sometime. I often wonder why they are such hard workers and I fugured out they don't want to destroy this place maybe they want to destroy the Cancer that has taken over this place. So do alot of us, and too few of us have spoken out. I'm inspired by these guys and I appreciate their efforts and I support them both.

Nothing Jay has said has anything to do with improving things here. He continues to say that we need to destroy this department. Jay is pissed because he was forced out of his cushy job that he had for years and is now a fighter. Where were you all those years? For those of us who have a lot of years left here come up with a solution rather than a destroy the department mentality. In other words Jay shut up and quit trying to impress us new guys, we see right through your bull

05-17-2008, 04:56 PM
no doubt I support these guys too. Just take a look at the amount of views this posted topic has and how many responses it has had, John and Jay have inspired a lot of guys here, the leaders have demoralized us all and in times like these the mases have looked for true leaders, our leadership hates for guys like John and Jay to speak what the truth is and to air the dirty laundry around here, I supprot them too it is too bad no one in the brass will speak out, they have all been submitted, and should be ashamed of themselves. John and Jay keep up the fight.

This is definately not a "New Guy" I am and I can speak for most of us in fact probablly all of us. We support Jay and John and what they believe in. They are the only ones who have chosen to say what so many of us feel. I did a little research after reading this post which is clearly from a member of the brass who hates Jay or from a someone on their way out who wants a few extra $$$$. Jay wasn't kicked our of SID, if you don't believe me ask Jerry Fuller his former sergeant. Next if Jay wanted to destroy this place why does he and hiis partener, John work so hard?

Are you a complete idiot, John and Jay are two of the busiest and productive patrolman in the busiest district and shift in the city. Turn your radio on and listen sometime. I often wonder why they are such hard workers and I fugured out they don't want to destroy this place maybe they want to destroy the Cancer that has taken over this place. So do alot of us, and too few of us have spoken out. I'm inspired by these guys and I appreciate their efforts and I support them both.

05-19-2008, 10:31 PM
If john is backing jay then i agree and support them. God knows BSO needs to be fixed, only good things can come from this. Jay you should let us know on here what your actual goals are and how the people interested can help you. Many of us never see you guys.

05-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Are YOU aware that EVERYBODY, public all over the world, IS able to read this coments, that police officers are stating upon each other????

We are suppost to be idols, we TELL civilians how to behave, to treat each other with respect, to charge those who fail to behave....

THIS IS THE MOST EMBARRASING SITE I've ever seen, i feel ashame to be a cop myself, i feel ashame that i work with people that are not man enough to tell their true identity and instead pick on others, cause rumours, are rude, unpolite, without any dignity or honour!

Under the name of the FLPD - you are not worth the money they spend on you!

I do not know you Jay, but please, do not give a shit, let those stupid idiots don"t touch you! People who state their opinion straight are always uncomfortable, but WE NEED them!

05-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Cant imagine why the Dept is haveng problems after reading all the back stabbing ahole comments on here. Why dont you take a third of the time you put into crying on this site to help your dept.. I agree your dept is in a bad way but damn, you guys sound like pussies!!!!!!!!!!

05-20-2008, 10:34 PM
I only come to this forum for the comedy/sarcasm. I would like to know how a forum titled, "Jay Smith", gets more responses than any other on this specific website? You'll only feed Jay's ego which he confesses is not difficult to do. I am a bit disappointed in the lack of satirical abuse he's received. I do love how you all get off topic and start bashing someone unrelated to the topic. Please let the bashing continue.

05-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Who's to say that Jay is not a double agent? He is best buddies with RC. There is definitely a rat in the union and I'd like to know who it is. Put the cheese in the trap and see whose head gets squashed. I think we can trust JG but can't say the same for the other. Who has motive, opportunity and means?

05-22-2008, 02:08 PM
I disagree, for those who know the relationship Jay has with RC it is not good. He put him in his place and everyone knows it. Jay has maintained a friendship with him and pulled no punches. I respect that. At far as there being a union rat that wants to please the brass and city hall, you narrow it down to those who would have voted "Yes" for our crap contract. I can assure you Jay was not one of those, in fact was probablly the most vocal to vote "No" and start to fight.

05-22-2008, 02:14 PM
I trust Jay and John both, they are stand up guys who tried to rally us all to stand up to this pathetic excuse of a Police Administration and city hall. I was one of the ones who just sat back and listened and chose not to get involved, I wish I would have done more. We will all regret not making a stand later on. I admire John and Jay both, I work with them they work hard on the road and they speak their minds, too bad more of us didn't stand up.

05-23-2008, 08:50 AM
When is the Jay Parade? And will it be held in Lauderdale, Hollywood or more likely Wilton Manors???? Nice attempt at dividing the Union bud.

05-23-2008, 03:06 PM
dividing the union are you kidding, our union has been divided for other reasons like longivity, this place sucks, no one wants to fight and it's a shame that no one will stand up and do anything, who cares about Jay, I appreciate his efforts and think it was pretty courageous for him to confront the Chief and BC like he did that day in briefing, thats what has pissed off the brass and caused them to post these comments. They are so transparent it is rediculous that anyone reads this stuff.

When is the Jay Parade? And will it be held in Lauderdale, Hollywood or more likely Wilton Manors???? Nice attempt at dividing the Union bud.

05-26-2008, 05:38 AM
I can't believe the Jay Smith topic has garnered so much attention, I understand the brass reads it ever day. For those reading these and are wondering why some poster bash Jay or John G and their efforts. It has been confirmed two members of the brass were some how busted talking about how they were making negative post to try to stem the support Jay and John G. were getting from the troops. Now that the facts are out, let us never forget there are brass out there who have been bought by city hall and will do anything to divide us. I have heard city hall and the chiefs office were so disturbed by the attention and support these guys were getting they were unofficially offered special transfers to anywhere they wanted to go. As expected Jay and John told them to get "F"ed. If this is true, way to go guys.

05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
let me guess your captain ??? or Major ???? or Lt. ???? or City Hall employee number????? n

quote="Anonymous"]Hey Jay I hope Scott does not pass any gas you may pass out with your head up he ass[/quote]

05-26-2008, 05:46 AM
No doubt two of the best cops on this dept. anyone who bashes them is with city hall or a kool aid drinker. I support them both.

05-26-2008, 05:25 PM
agreed!!!!!

No doubt two of the best cops on this dept. anyone who bashes them is with city hall or a kool aid drinker. I support them both.

05-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Take it from someone who is out there, I work with Jay and John they are two of the best, and hardest working cops this agency has ever had, their integrety and work ethic is beyond approach and I respect that, even though I don't agree with evey thing that they say..... These guys are not disgruntaled, crybaby, slugs, they are rightfully, pissed off PATROLMEN!!!!!!!

05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Jay Carter Jr is a RAT. And if you're going to advocate his actions, please correctly write, ".....work ethic is beyond REPROACH". Not "approach". I can't dedicate my abose toward Jay if I keep haven't to correct peoples semantics and spelling. And quit defending JG when no one is questioning his ethics.

"abose' ?

05-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Jay is the boy of many faces. His brief actions brought him some publicity but that will quickly fade. He's a Israel boy now and trying to make his next move. When you idiots talk about how much money he has - so what???? Donald Trump has a bit more and I bet he wants that to mulitiply. JS is the same way. Feed the greed and lego of my Ego. He doesn't have the nuggests to respond ti the truth.

05-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Gutless punk. Girly man. A Nancy. Spineless. Squeek up you mouse. I thought not.

05-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Spoken like a true Kool Aid drinker, "Spineless", "Gutless" please explain how? At least Jay spoke up. What did you do, run your mouth then fall in line, Oh yeah, We all know who you are, your toothless banter only goes so far, in eleven months maybe then you'll feel like fighting. Until then continue to follow like the little lamb that you and everyone else knows that you are. By the way Jay I support you so do most of the guys, you and I will have a little talk about who this poster is, the enemy is deep on the inside!!!!

Gutless punk. Girly man. A Nancy. Spineless. Squeek up you mouse. I thought not.

05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I thought our one man vote was going to show we are united, I didn't agree with the Jay approach but I haven't heard much from him and I think he agreed not to vote and abstain and allow the union to again try their tactics? One thing I will say he is not shy about shaking things up at least he got some of the blood flowing again.

05-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Listen up, "F" Jay, John G. Jack L., Mike T. and the rest of the eboard.
E. Pagan for FOP president, enough said.....

05-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey Jay, F these scumbags, stand fast and get ready to start another firestorm, You and guys like C. Hanold, J. Grual and other have done more with your actions and efforts to fire up the troops to fight and make a stand than anyone I've seen here in over 20 years. Anyone who bashes you are with the Kool Aid drinkers, END OF STORY. To the scumbags, up stairs, downstaris and at city hall, your house of cards is falling get ready for it.....hahahahhahahh

05-27-2008, 10:09 PM
I agree, we've now got our crap contract, lets see what we do now? I support these guys and always will at least they have to balls to speak out against the puppet masters... Keep up the fight.

Hey Jay, F these scumbags, stand fast and get ready to start another firestorm, You and guys like C. Hanold, J. Grual and other have done more with your actions and efforts to fire up the troops to fight and make a stand than anyone I've seen here in over 20 years. Anyone who bashes you are with the Kool Aid drinkers, END OF STORY. To the scumbags, up stairs, downstaris and at city hall, your house of cards is falling get ready for it.....hahahahhahahh

05-28-2008, 02:59 AM
I support them also....

05-28-2008, 05:31 AM
Hey "tinman" - is it "....dance puppit" or dance PUPPET. Your 1960's FTO should be shot for letting you pass report writing. You probably work the airport, run errands all day and never go to Union meetings. Stay off this forum until you keep a dictionary handy. There's only room here for one grammar police and that's ME!!! Go ahead and blindly follow Jay. You all should be embarrassed. P.S. Don't try me again.

05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Just so you know, my FTO was an old timer and has passed away, he served his community with honor as I have, and your right I'm not that smart. I will be remembered as an FLPD Officer who never made rank and was a patrolman for most of my career. I'm proud of that and anyone else who does the same should be too.

What I'm most proud of is my integrity and I was never bought or sold around here like some dime store whore. 22 years ago if anyone in the brass or below did what the new breed is doing they would have been banished. No one should follow anyone blindly, even Jay. To tell you the truth I don't think he is trying to lead anyone, he is doing what our union has asked of him, in fact he is supporting the union and the eboard and going along with what they want to do.

I just believe that it is people like you that are so jelous of him because when he did rise up everyone and I mean everyone got behind him. In my two decades of police work I have never seen stronger support so fast for someone, he is my frined and I'm proud to see that he grown to be character he has become. As a rookie cop he was surrounded by policemen with 15 plus years in police work and those guys helped mold new guys. Now we have new guys molding new guys, anyone who has been a cop for 10 plus years knows what I'm saying is true.

I support Jay Smith more every day, he is a stand up guy, who will never sell out, and if he is a sell out or a rat, please, I'm begging you to tell all of us how, when, name one incident!!!!! I'm a guy who needed this contract to pass and did not want to fight the fight now. But that dosent' mean I don't support and admire Jay because I do.

Hey "tinman" - is it "....dance puppit" or dance PUPPET. Your 1960's FTO should be shot for letting you pass report writing. You probably work the airport, run errands all day and never go to Union meetings. Stay off this forum until you keep a dictionary handy. There's only room here for one grammar police and that's ME!!! Go ahead and blindly follow Jay. You all should be embarrassed. P.S. Don't try me again.

06-04-2008, 09:07 AM
I haven't checked out this topic in a while, but I agree strongly with "Tinman" Jay Smith is a stand up guy that can not be bought or intimidated. As far as him being a "Rat" you would have a better chance of convencing anyone he was from Mars. Jay Smith is no rat, but nice try.

Just so you know, my FTO was an old timer and has passed away, he served his community with honor as I have, and your right I'm not that smart. I will be remembered as an FLPD Officer who never made rank and was a patrolman for most of my career. I'm proud of that and anyone else who does the same should be too.

What I'm most proud of is my integrity and I was never bought or sold around here like some dime store whore. 22 years ago if anyone in the brass or below did what the new breed is doing they would have been banished. No one should follow anyone blindly, even Jay. To tell you the truth I don't think he is trying to lead anyone, he is doing what our union has asked of him, in fact he is supporting the union and the eboard and going along with what they want to do.

I just believe that it is people like you that are so jelous of him because when he did rise up everyone and I mean everyone got behind him. In my two decades of police work I have never seen stronger support so fast for someone, he is my frined and I'm proud to see that he grown to be character he has become. As a rookie cop he was surrounded by policemen with 15 plus years in police work and those guys helped mold new guys. Now we have new guys molding new guys, anyone who has been a cop for 10 plus years knows what I'm saying is true.

I support Jay Smith more every day, he is a stand up guy, who will never sell out, and if he is a sell out or a rat, please, I'm begging you to tell all of us how, when, name one incident!!!!! I'm a guy who needed this contract to pass and did not want to fight the fight now. But that dosent' mean I don't support and admire Jay because I do.

06-05-2008, 06:15 AM
As much as I don't like Jay, he is not and has never been a rat, I would also like for anyone to mention when he ratted out a fellow police officer. Unfortunately I have to admitt he is a decent cop with a solid rep, for a pretty boy. City Hall is so transparent. please stop posting on our site you will never divide us, we are stronger than ever and getting stronger. Lodge 31 is becoming a Titan, Jack L. has declared war, and is going to lead us to victory, guys like Jay and and John G. support Jack and the board, the fight is on. White Planes Mafia start counting your prayers, thanks for uniting us even more, anyone who gets in the way is finished. Jack bring on the pain!!!!!!!!!!

06-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Who cares who you are, Jay is a friend of mine and it sounds like you guys are friends too, if you know Jay no one likes to break balls more than him, so I'm sure he can take it. The point of this topic is that it has accomplished a few things, #1 It is probablly the most popular of all time which has made Jay's ego even bigger (if that is possible) sorry Jay, but you know your laughing right now if your reading this. #2 the uprising that Jay caused is a sign of how lacking we are in leadership at this agency and how nothing will change until the white planes mafia is gone. and #3 that this fight has only begun, I believe our Union and its members will not stop until we are number one again in pay and benefits, if Jay helped to get some of the blood boiling around here than mission accomplished, his crusade worked.

If there was a popularity contest Jay would win hands down, not to mention most beauty pagents. (Male or Female). Jay is a good cop and a stand up guy with a lot of friends, I'm one of them and I respect his efforts and his convictions, at least he isn't a fence rider like so many of the self serving aholes around here worring about making their bosses look good rather than doing the right thing...

Okay.... at least nine out of the 10 cracks on Jay were jokes. I just wanted him to keep responding and seeing your responses. He's not a RAT but he's also no supercop. He has been quite stand up - credit there. I really didn't want to see his specific site get over 100 hits on it though and you all ruined that. Do you think I should be "man" enough to tell him it was me messing with him or would he not get the jokes at all? Not even the Oprah makeup joke? Hmmm? Do any of you thnk you could guess my identy?

06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I agree, all of our blood should be boiling, I know Jack L. is. and that is a good thing. This fight has now just begun and I appreciate guys like Jay for speaking out, he is a stand up guy, and a decent cop, a little to pretty for this line of work but we have all learned to live with him. We just all need to be united and continue to fight until the white planes mafia is no more.

Who cares who you are, Jay is a friend of mine and it sounds like you guys are friends too, if you know Jay no one likes to break balls more than him, so I'm sure he can take it. The point of this topic is that it has accomplished a few things, #1 It is probablly the most popular of all time which has made Jay's ego even bigger (if that is possible) sorry Jay, but you know your laughing right now if your reading this. #2 the uprising that Jay caused is a sign of how lacking we are in leadership at this agency and how nothing will change until the white planes mafia is gone. and #3 that this fight has only begun, I believe our Union and its members will not stop until we are number one again in pay and benefits, if Jay helped to get some of the blood boiling around here than mission accomplished, his crusade worked.

If there was a popularity contest Jay would win hands down, not to mention most beauty pagents. (Male or Female). Jay is a good cop and a stand up guy with a lot of friends, I'm one of them and I respect his efforts and his convictions, at least he isn't a fence rider like so many of the self serving aholes around here worring about making their bosses look good rather than doing the right thing...

Okay.... at least nine out of the 10 cracks on Jay were jokes. I just wanted him to keep responding and seeing your responses. He's not a RAT but he's also no supercop. He has been quite stand up - credit there. I really didn't want to see his specific site get over 100 hits on it though and you all ruined that. Do you think I should be "man" enough to tell him it was me messing with him or would he not get the jokes at all? Not even the Oprah makeup joke? Hmmm? Do any of you thnk you could guess my identy?

06-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Listen up, "F" Jay, John G. Jack L., Mike T. and the rest of the eboard.
E. Pagan for FOP president, enough said.....Thanks george

06-11-2008, 06:23 PM
YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY HAVE A LIFE IF WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT JAY AND ARE ON THE 8TH PAGE !
LET'S JUST END THIS NONSENCE, AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS JUST WHAT JAY SAID INITIALLY, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM, STAND UP IN BRIEFING AND CALL IT AND MAYBE TALK TO HIM ONE ON ONE!
SO JUST SHUT IT AND GET A LIFE ALREADY !

JAY YOUR A DAM GOOD COP AND DONT LET THESE COWARDS BRING YOU DOWN JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT BE MAN/WOMEN ENOUGHT TO STAND UP TO YOU FACE TO FACE

BROTHER, BE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND JOHN GRAUL OUT THERE

06-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Just what makes jay such a great cop?

06-12-2008, 11:18 PM
John Graul one of the best cops? Can I have some of what your smoking....please?!

06-13-2008, 10:33 PM
From a supervisors stand point, I can tell you what makes guys like Jay and John great cops. they handle more than their calls. they have both chosen to work the busiest district and shift in the city, with that said they are two of the most proactive policemen in patrol. They are always 10-31 on foor or in a vehicle. When they handle a call you know it will be handled properly and those are the guys that new guys go to to answer question or get problems solved on a scene.

These guys have only been back in patrol for 3 months or so and have received multiple shift level letters for their work. They make solid arrest during their tour and their integrity is unquestioned. They don't work for me but I haven't heard of any complaints coming in, how is this possible. To answer the posters question, they are both great cops and should be looked at as examples, they are on the road because they chose to be there and they are both proud of that. I'm not a fan of their outspokeness but any supervisor including myself would welcome solid policemen like Jay and John working in thier districts.

So if this answer wasn't clear enough I would encourage any one doubting to talk to thier peers or supervisors. The bottom line is that Jay and John are very angry about what has taken place at FLPD and they are vocal about it, the difference is the still go out and do their job every day and they do it well, that as a supervisor I admire very much.

Just what makes jay such a great cop?[quote="Smith/Graul fan":2zto0idh]No doubt two of the best cops on this dept. anyone who bashes them is with city hall or a kool aid drinker. I support them both.[/quote:2zto0idh]

06-13-2008, 10:34 PM
I keep hearing how he is a rat but for some reason no one has an incident, someone at city hall still angry at Jay..

Jay the Rat boy

06-13-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm not a supervisor just a partolman, but whoever wrote this is right, I agree, they are both great cops and they both do more than their share. John and Jay are both solid cops.[

quote="Anonymous"]From a supervisors stand point, I can tell you what makes guys like Jay and John great cops. they handle more than their calls. they have both chosen to work the busiest district and shift in the city, with that said they are two of the most proactive policemen in patrol. They are always 10-31 on foor or in a vehicle. When they handle a call you know it will be handled properly and those are the guys that new guys go to to answer question or get problems solved on a scene.

These guys have only been back in patrol for 3 months or so and have received multiple shift level letters for their work. They make solid arrest during their tour and their integrity is unquestioned. They don't work for me but I haven't heard of any complaints coming in, how is this possible. To answer the posters question, they are both great cops and should be looked at as examples, they are on the road because they chose to be there and they are both proud of that. I'm not a fan of their outspokeness but any supervisor including myself would welcome solid policemen like Jay and John working in thier districts.

So if this answer wasn't clear enough I would encourage any one doubting to talk to thier peers or supervisors. The bottom line is that Jay and John are very angry about what has taken place at FLPD and they are vocal about it, the difference is the still go out and do their job every day and they do it well, that as a supervisor I admire very much.

Just what makes jay such a great cop?
No doubt two of the best cops on this dept. anyone who bashes them is with city hall or a kool aid drinker. I support them both.[/quote:g8t3sg08]

06-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Please name a better cop than John or Jay, it is clear Jay is too pretty for this line of work which makes John #1, but both are stand up guys. As far as the pukes who claim Jay is a rat, it could not be farther from the truth I have never even heard that suggested at FLPD, try "slum lord", "Womaniser", "prettyboy", or something other than a rat, you just make yourselves that much more transparent at city hall or whoever you are. nice try though.

John Graul one of the best cops? Can I have some of what your smoking....please?!

06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
both are stand up guys...

06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Do you honestly think they are on the road by choice with 11 plus years on the job? If you answer yes you are a fool!

06-14-2008, 12:16 AM
Really, Just ask Jerry Fuller or Kenny Kelly, both are great guys and both left their units because they had had enough, better yet strap on a pair and ask Jay or John why they left, I did.

Do you honestly think they are on the road by choice with 11 plus years on the job? If you answer yes you are a fool!

06-14-2008, 12:17 AM
both are good guys and decent cops.

06-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Didn't say they anything bad.....they are great guys, but if you buy that being on the road bullshit with todays management, your crazy

06-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Okay.....? And his response was....? I'm waiting....zzzzzzzz Jay's thread is on page 9 now. You guys are hurtin'.

06-22-2008, 02:21 AM
bottom line both are great guys and great cops, end of story. Please lets move on from John and Jay....

06-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Yea , heard about this meeting. Now he spekas for us ??? Well not me.

06-23-2008, 05:11 AM
Do you really think Jay is cool, you sound like an obsessed stalker, I wasn't in on the meeting either and I also got pissed with Jack, the difference is I had the balls to confront Jay, guess what dummy? Jack knew about the meeting and had a pre meeting with those attending it. We now have a chief who is extencing an olive branch DIRECTLY to guys in patrol, you would have to be a complete moron not to take advantage of it. This chief has an open door policy, all you have to do is go knock on his door and tell him whats bothering you if you don't like what is happening around here, I appreciate what guys like Jay and John are doing and have done.

OK but Jay still Suc!!. I heard he now runs the FOP by having his own meetings with the new chief. Funny I work the road and was not in on the Jay and chief meeting. Oh maybe since Jay is so cool he knew what I wanted from the department. Jack sat back again and did noting. Hey Jay can you let me in on what happened. I missed your meeting. You Suc! Jay

06-23-2008, 05:15 AM
Lets just guess, you must be a member of lthe brass who dosen't like little patrolmen having chats directly with the Chief, right??? Maybe this chief is smart enough to realize that many lied to the old chief and that isn't going to happen this time.

Yea , heard about this meeting. Now he spekas for us ??? Well not me.

06-23-2008, 06:20 AM
Lets just guess, you must be a member of lthe brass who dosen't like little patrolmen having chats directly with the Chief, right??? Maybe this chief is smart enough to realize that many lied to the old chief and that isn't going to happen this time.

Yea , heard about this meeting. Now he spekas for us ??? Well not me. Well said. Frank is a decent guy and a good copper so if he want's to hear your compalints, by all means tell him.

06-23-2008, 11:24 AM
No doubt, I agree the new chief is a great guy, and if he wants a direct line to guys on the road even better. I don't know whos idea it was and I really don't care if it was Jays, Jacks or the Chiefs. I support the meeting and guys like Jay, John G. and Jack. The idiot who made the dumb post only aids in dividing us. John, Jay and Jack, I support you guys for your efforts. I hope we all keep fighting.

Yea , heard about this meeting. Now he spekas for us ??? Well not me. Well said. Frank is a decent guy and a good copper so if he want's to hear your compalints, by all means tell him.

06-24-2008, 02:40 AM
agreed, this is a great idea, even if it dosen't work, anyone who thinks otherwise is probablly above the rank of Patrolman worring if their tyrantical supervision and behavior is going to be exposed to the Chief, which would be a great thing, I support anything that could possibly help us.

No doubt, I agree the new chief is a great guy, and if he wants a direct line to guys on the road even better. I don't know whos idea it was and I really don't care if it was Jays, Jacks or the Chiefs. I support the meeting and guys like Jay, John G. and Jack. The idiot who made the dumb post only aids in dividing us. John, Jay and Jack, I support you guys for your efforts. I hope we all keep fighting.

06-24-2008, 11:17 AM
100% John and Jay supporter, this is great, if guys like Jay and John are responsible for this way to go, finally things are getting done. I really don't care who gets credit for it or who dosen't, these guys are great and do a lot behind the scenes it seems and I support them both for their efforts. Both are great guys.

agreed, this is a great idea, even if it dosen't work, anyone who thinks otherwise is probablly above the rank of Patrolman worring if their tyrantical supervision and behavior is going to be exposed to the Chief, which would be a great thing, I support anything that could possibly help us.

06-24-2008, 11:34 AM
I like what what I'm seeing and hearing, I agree with 100% er, both John and Jay good cops who work hard.

06-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Please mister poster, you keep coming on the site and making the claim that Jay has a ratting incident, and I have know him since he started and I have never even heard of him getting into trouble let alone an incident where he ratted someone out. Maybe your someone who is worried that he might tell the truth during one of his face to face meetings I understand he and a few others are having with the new chief.

No doubt your a kool aid drinker and your tyrany is coming to an end. I'm still waiting for some information that can be backed up on Jay being a rat. If you called him vain, obnixious, loud mouth, or something like that I would agree with you but you really show your transparency and the division that exists at FLPD, I support Jay and so do most of us in patrol too bad we all arent fighting for the same cause. That cause used to be to protect each other.

Oh great answer there jerk. Jay is what he is a RAT !

06-26-2008, 02:28 PM
for guys like John and Jay, I support you and your ideas, keep up the fight.

06-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Jay Smith is no rat, he has chosen to upset the apple cart for what I believe is the right thing. This is a time when those in the wrong need to be challenged. Jay made that challenge, and that has up set those who have who are in the wrong and those who wished they had the courage to make that challenge. Please tell me how Jay is a Rat or has ever done anything to hurt one of his brother or sister officers, this is a pathetic attempt by the few who would like to divide and slow the momentum we now have on our side.

06-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Agreed....keep up the fight.....

06-27-2008, 06:23 PM
hope all you radical loud mouth whiners stay where you are. We sure don't need any babies from your agency trying to start bull anywhere else.

misery loves company so kool aid drinkers, rats etc stay put.......

and this post to flpd was cruel and embarrassing since page 1.

06-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Your right we are loud mouths at FLPD, we have been treated like garbage for far too long and we haven't and never will learn to heal like good little dogs in BSO Land. Don't worry Jay Smith is not the loudest or only Officer with a grudge at FLPD. We all have a bone to pickso my advice to you is to mind your mouth, and your business and stay off our site.

hope all you radical loud mouth whiners stay where you are. We sure don't need any babies from your agency trying to start bull anywhere else.

misery loves company so kool aid drinkers, rats etc stay put.......

and this post to flpd was cruel and embarrassing since page 1.

06-28-2008, 05:59 PM
I want to hear the incident, I doubt there are any.

06-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Listen up stalker boy, Jay is a friend of mine, what is really pitiful is your jelous obsession with him. Are you really this weird, please tell your "Factual Stories" you won't because there will have to be an incident and there isn't one, I'm senior to Jay and since he has been here he has always been a stand up guy and a good cop. He stood his ground and chose to piss a few people off who did'nt have the officers best intrest at heart. If Jay was right or wrong, I think his heart was in the right place, because he does care about every police officer at FLPD and is pissed at what has happened to many of them. Your post is a pathetic attempt to try to divide. Did you want the credit he has gotten for his stance, do you feel cheated because you didn't have to courage to stand up in a brieffing and every opportunity he had and confront the masters and their tyrany. I doubt your a police officer anyway, more than likely your a city hall puke or a boss who is worried that the new Chief is at the helm and it looks like the truts are finally going to be told and that might affect some career paths. RIGHTFULLY SO!!!! The BS that guys have delt with from the upper players, command staff, the lies and mistruths are over. And that is thanks to guys like Jay Smith, John Graul, Mike Tucker, Jack L., and the entire Eboard and the Loyal FOP brothers and sisters, which i'm proudly a member. I support Jay and the others till the end.[

quote="I don't eat cheese"]I've finally heard the factual stories about Jay being a RAT. It's pitiful and if I were him I'd leave town after putting on such a sickening display of disloyalty. He should be booted out of patrol.[/quote]

06-28-2008, 06:13 PM
I will second this a thousand times over, Jay your brothers support you and are watching your back!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up stalker boy, Jay is a friend of mine, what is really pitiful is your jelous obsession with him. Are you really this weird, please tell your "Factual Stories" you won't because there will have to be an incident and there isn't one, I'm senior to Jay and since he has been here he has always been a stand up guy and a good cop. He stood his ground and chose to piss a few people off who did'nt have the officers best intrest at heart. If Jay was right or wrong, I think his heart was in the right place, because he does care about every police officer at FLPD and is pissed at what has happened to many of them. Your post is a pathetic attempt to try to divide. Did you want the credit he has gotten for his stance, do you feel cheated because you didn't have to courage to stand up in a brieffing and every opportunity he had and confront the masters and their tyrany. I doubt your a police officer anyway, more than likely your a city hall puke or a boss who is worried that the new Chief is at the helm and it looks like the truts are finally going to be told and that might affect some career paths. RIGHTFULLY SO!!!! The BS that guys have delt with from the upper players, command staff, the lies and mistruths are over. And that is thanks to guys like Jay Smith, John Graul, Mike Tucker, Jack L., and the entire Eboard and the Loyal FOP brothers and sisters, which i'm proudly a member. I support Jay and the others till the end.[

quote="I don't eat cheese"]I've finally heard the factual stories about Jay being a RAT. It's pitiful and if I were him I'd leave town after putting on such a sickening display of disloyalty. He should be booted out of patrol.[/quote]

06-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Agreed, we all support Jay, but this post has become rediculous, I can't take it anymore. Jay please, I don't care how weird your stalker is. I don't care if it is a man or woman, I don't care what you have to do, it is now time for you to take one for the team and take this person out and make them feel important or what ever it is you do with all those women. Please Jay, make the fantasy come true for whoever this is...

06-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Ha, you think Jay is a rat, that is BS. Name the incident???????? Jay keep making waves......

06-30-2008, 04:28 AM
This site suck, why in F would anyone bash one of our own. From everything I have witnessed everything that guys like Jay have tried to do thourgh their outspokeness is to help the rank and file. We now have a new chief who apparently cares what is and has been going on in patrol. Please explain to me why this is a bad thing. Maybe something will change. It is so obvious that those who may now be exposed for their wrong doing hates guys like Jay. The lies and mistruths that have been told around FLPD that misled our last chief are over now.

From the bottom to the top that crap will finally stop. We were force fed a terrible contract and that has enraged a lot of guys like Jay and I support his outspokeness, the one or two guys who claim Jay is a rat, and I now know one of your identities and it shocks me because Jay would consider you his friend but I guess I should expect that the way FLPD has changed. Like the other posters I would like to know the incident, I'm also senior to him and I don't even know of an incident he has ever been involved with other than the Raider incident where P. Hart was shot, and we all know who did the ratting in that one and it wasn't Jay......

06-30-2008, 07:14 PM
My son finally confessed. I'm so ashamed. Are we on page 12 yet?

PS. I don't appreciate being called a stalker and I'm not the only one writing these things.

06-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Now this was a great post....hahahhhahaha

Agreed, we all support Jay, but this post has become rediculous, I can't take it anymore. Jay please, I don't care how weird your stalker is. I don't care if it is a man or woman, I don't care what you have to do, it is now time for you to take one for the team and take this person out and make them feel important or what ever it is you do with all those women. Please Jay, make the fantasy come true for whoever this is...

07-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey Jay did you anounce the promotions. You are the chief right.

07-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Is he the chief now too. I just thought he was the chiefs son.

Hey Jay did you anounce the promotions. You are the chief right.

07-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Nope Jay is in charge, just ask him.

07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Jay how about an update on you plans for the PD

Mod 100
07-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Due to a complaint, I went through the Jay Smith thread. I removed numerous posts that violated the Terms of Use.

I banned 1 user that made 1 post and 2 users that made up the rest of the removed posts. With the exception of the 1 post, most of the posts were for making allegations against a named officer.

Going through the thread the majority of the negative posts were made by the 2 users that I banned. Some of their posts that did not violate the Terms of Use, remain in the thread.

Mod 100

07-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Now wait just a second, most of the negative posts against Jay were made by two people? Very intresting, boys who do you think that was? Jay you have done a great job with your outspokeness and the little crusade you started, we all support you and know where your heart is. I support you and the rage and contempt you have for those responsibe for what has happened to FLPD and many of it's officers.

After our conversation I know you've known for a while who one of your true enemies and negative posters is and I like the fact your keeping that persone close until it is time to unleash. They deserve everything that you've got on them and what I know is coming. You've impressed me because I never thought you were this clever my boy, stand fast Jay and keep fighting, there has been a lull in the action but we all know this war has just started.

PS your smart for trusting no one, but remember, you true brothers those who are also obsessed with returning FLPD to it's glory days are watching out for you, we will always have your back.......

Due to a complaint, I went through the Jay Smith thread. I removed numerous posts that violated the Terms of Use.

I banned 1 user that made 1 post and 2 users that made up the rest of the removed posts. With the exception of the 1 post, most of the posts were for making allegations against a named officer.

Going through the thread the majority of the negative posts were made by the 2 users that I banned. Some of their posts that did not violate the Terms of Use, remain in the thread.

Mod 100

07-07-2008, 02:08 PM
So basically there are one or two scumbags out there who would like very much to divede us, not that that is shocking but how rediculous, Jay I support and always will . If you do know one of them, I know you always have a trick up you sleeve, and you can destroy em.....

Now wait just a second, most of the negative posts against Jay were made by two people? Very intresting, boys who do you think that was? Jay you have done a great job with your outspokeness and the little crusade you started, we all support you and know where your heart is. I support you and the rage and contempt you have for those responsibe for what has happened to FLPD and many of it's officers.

After our conversation I know you've known for a while who one of your true enemies and negative posters is and I like the fact your keeping that persone close until it is time to unleash. They deserve everything that you've got on them and what I know is coming. You've impressed me because I never thought you were this clever my boy, stand fast Jay and keep fighting, there has been a lull in the action but we all know this war has just started.

PS your smart for trusting no one, but remember, you true brothers those who are also obsessed with returning FLPD to it's glory days are watching out for you, we will always have your back.......

[quote="Mod 100":2evnk18m]Due to a complaint, I went through the Jay Smith thread. I removed numerous posts that violated the Terms of Use.

Mod 100[/quote:2evnk18m]

03-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Congrats on the wedding

03-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Congrats on the wedding

Real appropriate place to post that. Jackass.

03-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Congrats on the wedding

Real appropriate place to post that. Jackass.

yea, I heard he never reads this anyway. NOT

03-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Congrats, great guy, enjoy Venice and Rome.

03-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Congrats, great guy, enjoy Venice and Rome.

Why not give his home address and dates too? Only us cops read this.

08-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Is this Jay Smith from bal Barbour? Is, he your chief? What happened to johnbrooks?

08-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Is this Jay Smith from bal Barbour? Is, he your chief? What happened to johnbrooks?

He is the chief of sunrise pd

08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Both of them now work for Disney.

08-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Both of them now work for Disney.

I heard he handled a call once