PDA

View Full Version : wow whats this about

04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
co'S ROCK!

Posted: 04/27/08 07:50:51 Post subject: TO SPD ANON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mr. SPD you do such a great job which is why you let a gun in the jail last night 4/26. One of those "sloppy CO's" found YOUR mistake. The best part was watching Mr SPD trying to clear the weapon in the sallyport while pointing it at his car! Whoo Hooo you are the BOMB! I want to be just like you...NOT!

04-27-2008, 01:30 PM
We all respect co's its just the few who dont understand and appreciate the job you do. Keep it up please you are respected and appreciated by most.

04-27-2008, 07:58 PM
yes, it is unacceptable to miss something that large, but you have to take a look at the environment we have to take some of these guys into custody. You have the opportunity to search an isolated person in the intake. Most of the people that are arrested with hanguns are done so after a confrontation, and we don't always have to luxury to conduct a thorough search as a hostile crowd gathers.

It would probably be a good idea for all us on the road to be more diligent and research the prisoner prior to entering the intake. But with that said, the tone of your post made you sound like a jealous gradeschooler. By you stating "I want to be just like you...NOT" leads one to believe that you do want to be just like you. I'm sorry we didn't hire you...get over it

04-28-2008, 07:55 PM
yes, it is unacceptable to miss something that large, but you have to take a look at the environment we have to take some of these guys into custody. You have the opportunity to search an isolated person in the intake. Most of the people that are arrested with hanguns are done so after a confrontation, and we don't always have to luxury to conduct a thorough search as a hostile crowd gathers.

It would probably be a good idea for all us on the road to be more diligent and research the prisoner prior to entering the intake. But with that said, the tone of your post made you sound like a jealous gradeschooler. By you stating "I want to be just like you...NOT" leads one to believe that you do want to be just like you. I'm sorry we didn't hire you...get over it

Lets face facts,, you are a co,, an unappreciated job of endeavors, but lets get real you are "turn key" Maybe the reason you did not get hired is because you put on you app 12 years of exp which in fact where 11 years in the jail, 6 months in the academy and 6 months in the hiring process. That does not substitute for road exp. Dont forget,, you are the news too, there is always some trustee who walks out the front door and never comes back,, do you see us on running off a the mouth?

04-29-2008, 01:39 AM
Yes a mistake,,wasnt it a female prisoner? The officer should have called for a female officer to do the search,,new guy made a mistake that he'll never make again. Sorry Mr CO, you got one on the boys in blue,,,now how about you come outside and work in our world for awhile....Even your Bros in green feel the same way....come on, dont you want to come out and play?

04-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Yes a mistake,,wasnt it a female prisoner? The officer should have called for a female officer to do the search,,new guy made a mistake that he'll never make again. Sorry Mr CO, you got one on the boys in blue,,,now how about you come outside and work in our world for awhile....Even your Bros in green feel the same way....come on, dont you want to come out and play?
Maybe the COs get crapped on, and are "Just TurnKeys" and finally had an opportunity to speak up and call to attention an error a LEO made. I can't say it is right for the "TEAM" but right now, team work isn't prevalent through either dept.

COs aren't respected. It is a rough environment, but good thing they caught it before GP...

Good catch... learning experience for the CO.

04-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I agree , great for all sides,,and your right CO's have a crap job and dont get a lot of credit for what they do and have to put up with...especially from Billy himself.....Keep up the good work everyone !

05-03-2008, 03:15 AM
[Hey Mr. SPD you do such a great job which is why you let a gun in the jail last night 4/26. One of those "sloppy CO's" found YOUR mistake. The best part was watching Mr SPD trying to clear the weapon in the sallyport while pointing it at his car! Whoo Hooo you are the BOMB! I want to be just like you...NOT! ]

You obviously were not present. The gun in question was a darrenger inside a female's vagina. That area was not thoroughly searched by the male arresting officer, and a female CO was called to search upon arrival, where said weapon was located. [/quote]

05-03-2008, 05:51 AM
No need to argue with the SPD officers, they think they are all elite. You ask them a simple question and they retort with harsh words.

Don't let them discourage you, they are unhappy because their administration treats them like crap and in-turn they treat everyone like crap.

05-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Come on now; there's no need to liberally lump everyone together. People have bad days... whatever... and this hateful BS has no place in our particular community. We all screw up at some point.

I've never had a problem with any CO's and I seriously doubt I ever will.

Blanket statements are just ridiculous.

05-17-2008, 01:28 AM
I don't normally surf other boards because, quite frankly, our's provides hours of mindless entertainment. I just thought I would see what is going on the other side of the road for a change. I have had the good fortune of being able to work with some outstanding folks in the Blue. You have your p.o.s.'s and we have ours. This particular incident, however unfortunate, should provide a lesson to everyone. I sure don't want to see anyone KIA due to a poor pat down or frisk. And you're definitely correct about being in a controlled enviroment, I couldn't imagine taking the time to do a good search in NT surrounded by the perps buddies. But yet even then WE still miss crap. All lessons learned to get you home at the end of the shift. Don't mind our loud mouthed, insecure wannabes, just be safe and keep 'em comin (and be patient). Hopefully our new intake will get you back out faster.

05-17-2008, 01:31 AM
BTW the new intake starts Mon 19th at 0600