PDA

View Full Version : PRO ACTIVITY

04-26-2008, 11:36 PM
THESE ARE THE WORST TWO LITTLE WORDS IN THE CITY OF CLERMONT. THE OFFICERS (A VERY FEW) WHO ARE PRO ACTIVE SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO THE WRATH OF THE HIGHER UPS. THE SAME EARTH SACKS (DIRT BAGS) FILE COMPLAINTS EVERY TIME THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH AN OFFICER, OR OFFICERS AND OUR GREAT LEADERSHIP LISTENS TO WHAT THESE $HI* HEADS HAVE TO SAY. KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE THE ONES VIOLATING THE LAW OF OUR GREAT LAND. I GUESS THE QUESTIONS ARE, IS THERE ANY OTHER AGENCIES WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS, AND HOW DO WE CORRECT IT? OUR CITY IS NOT A LITTLE SIMPLE MINDED PLACE ANYMORE AS OUR CITY LEADERS WOULD HAVE PEOPLE BELIEVE.........PLEASE ANY INSIGHT IS WELCOME.

04-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Just keep doing what we are all paid to do enforce laws and use common sense. Sometimes warnings or last resort arrests are the only ways people learn.. depends on who they are and will they ever learn from talks.. I have had people I arrested for serious offenses, turn around after I showed up in court and worked to get them a lighter sentence... based on them helping the agency. This is a great job.. and I have had my share of grief from staff and the courts.. it is a great job.. also ref staff.. do whats right.. and if necessary do a memo to file.. for your own reference.. I have had stff people threten to fire me if I diidnt cover up stuff.. I made Chief and FDLE aware.. black books work wonders.. but always do whats right and what we are paid to do!

04-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Steve wrote that, very insightful and full of shit. Its intriguing to see how people justify their actions, by using some means of intelligence. It doesn't matter, you hid under the cover of goodness, and handed out iniquities. Either be hot or cold, but luke warm will be spewed out of my mouth. We have all met c!@$suckers in are local law enforcement community. The use pretty statements like, " getting face time." or "I am just being more administrative." Once a sucker, always a sucker.

BBPD Lives forever!!
HC

05-02-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm glad I checked this board after seeing that some ass was playing on the BBPD board. The above post is not from me and I don't know of any other HC at BBPD.

Please have the nuts to sign your own initials when you talk crap.

HC

05-04-2008, 01:11 AM
I can think of a few more dipshits within that agency other than the "leadership". Heres an idea; quit stabbing one another in the back, violating civil rights, and complaining all the time and you may get some quality recruits.
Here is a second option you simple minded douche: LEAVE

05-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Amen to that.
People who actually work there know that things are a hell of a lot better than they used to be and they would be even better if the "Blue Falcons" left, the trash talking stopped and people just shut up and did the job they were expected to do.
If you are not happy then go somewhere else.

05-07-2008, 04:20 AM
close up shop and let LAKE take over... CPD dont know what the F they are doin anywayz

05-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Hey Pickle don't you have a message board of your own?

05-09-2008, 12:08 PM
F you azzhole....CPD blows....you know it...I know it... shut it DOWN!!!!!

05-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Get off our site