PDA

View Full Version : any truth???

04-25-2008, 10:28 PM
The word on the street is that chief is leaving in approx. 6 months!!!Can anyone shed light on this rumor??? I hope its not true cause I think he still has unfinshed business still at hand...

04-25-2008, 10:36 PM
its is what it will be!!!

04-26-2008, 08:12 PM
The word on the street is that chief is leaving in approx. 6 months!!!Can anyone shed light on this rumor??? I hope its not true cause I think he still has unfinshed business still at hand...

I love rumors. Yea, Its true. They are replacing chief with Herman and then promoting banner to captain, Sarvis to operations LT and, ummm, what else can I start a rumor about......Oh, and they agreed on our contract.....top out after 3 years of service at $450, 000 and 10 hours crt standby has been added.

Morons. :D

04-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Soooo what your saying is that the rumor can not be denied or confirmed!

04-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Wether it is true or false, Chief Pachnek did an excellent job turning the place around. If he is going, he will be missed but I think his work here is done. Those who were not here 10 years ago have no clue what this place was like and if it were not for Chief Pachnek, this place would either be green and white or we would be walking to work with gas prices where they are. All we need is a good chief to take the helm and run this place the same way Chief Pachnek did. That is if the rumor is true. If it is, thank you Chief Pachnek for everything you did.

04-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Chief,

You are a legend. You came to a department that was seconds from total failure and somehow changed EVERYTHING. We now have a SWAT Team, Computers, several specialized units, take-home cars, rifles, tasers, a new PD, professional officers (mostly) and so much more.

I along with so many have so much respect for you. We also know what events recently transpired and we know which two (2) members of our fine administration is responsible for those acts. They could NEVER compete with you and will never have our respect.

It hurts us knowing what they did while you were out of town but we know and I think thats pretty powerful. You will be badly missed. Thanks for all and enjoy your retirement!!!!!!!!!!

04-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Ok now can you tell the rest of the class what they did that was so powerful while the Chief was out of town. We would like to be in the know as well.

Thanks
Signed - In the Dark

04-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Ok now can you tell the rest of the class what they did that was so powerful while the Chief was out of town. We would like to be in the know as well.

Thanks
Signed - In the Dark

No names, but two (2) LT's that are now captains had a closed door meeting with the city manager about how they can make Lauderhill PD a better place if they were in higher positions. This was held while the chief was out of town. Shady shady shady

04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
WOW that is a great excuse gonna have to use it! :twisted:

04-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Is your Cochran related to the former sheriff Cochran-

04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
No, but they both went to the same charm school

MOD 426
04-30-2008, 04:28 PM
That is enough about the accusations. I removed the first couple of posts for a good reason. That should have been your hint to stop typing more of them. No one wants to hear about it. An officer commited suicide recently after comments just like those I removed. Find something else to write about before coming on here with foolishness.

04-30-2008, 09:30 PM
If they were false accusations i would agree, but they are vary true!!!

04-30-2008, 10:57 PM
They arent accusations if they are true, those are FACTS. Are they accusations or opinions? And who are you to determine? Isnt that what this site is for?

MOD 426
05-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Whether they are true or false, they are accusations that do not belong on this site. That is not what this site is for and it violates the terms of use. I remove them to protect you, the poster from any kind of civil or criminal action. Before your respond with another post of that nature, please read the terms of use first.

Putting all that aside, I mentioned in my last post that an officer recently commited suicide after similiar posts were written about her. Those kinds of posts are always in poor taste; however at this time they are much worse.

05-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Im sorry but if they are true, they are FACTS and how on Earth would that violate the terms of use? But hey I didnt make the post "making the accusations" so Im not sweating it, however Ive seen plenty worse on this site that has been let go!

MOD 426
05-02-2008, 01:39 AM
This is my last response to you about this subject. Read the terms of use. If you still do not understand, re-read the terms of use until you do. If you find that I have "let anything go" please bring it to my attention so I can remove it.