PDA

View Full Version : What happened to "What Happened?"

04-25-2008, 02:37 AM
What ever happened to the "What Happened?" and "Mcclintock" posts? Why is it that people can talk all they want about our other officers but these two threads ("What Happened?" was the most viewed thread ever here) get deleted? Let me guess, Weiss whined about it? Or was it McClintock?

What's the point of having this site if things are going to get deleted?????

MOD 494
04-25-2008, 03:54 AM
What ever happened to the "What Happened?" and "Mcclintock" posts? Why is it that people can talk all they want about our other officers but these two threads ("What Happened?" was the most viewed thread ever here) get deleted? Let me guess, Weiss whined about it? Or was it McClintock?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The point of having this site is to allow us to voice our opinions, WITH CAUTION!

"What Happened" and "McClintock" were deleted because they violated the Terms of Use of LeoAffairs. Talking about who's sleeping with who, when, where, etc., true or not, is a violation. Other posts that were slanderous or liabelous, besides these two, were also deleted. As well as those that might accuse someone of criminal misconduct. There were several threads deleted.

Would YOU want something like what has been written, said about your sex life or some of the other horrible things that were written on other threads, said about you? All for the entire department, other departments and the general public to read? NO!

That is why moderators were assigned, to protect all of us. Our discretion and judgment is used. We could delete everything, but have not.

Say what you want, just don't violate the terms. Read em.

AND FOR THE RECORD, THESE POSTS WERE NOT DELETED BECAUSE WEISS AND MCCLINTOCK COMPLAINED!

If anyone has an issue or complaint about any of the other posts that are still on here, feel free to contact either of the moderators and we will gladly address your concerns.

04-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I think we should all be concerned about saftely issues, working conditions, pay raises, and benefits. I am shocked that so many people are concerned with other's personal lives. Quite Frankly I think all the personal attacking posts should be removed but that is not my decision that is up to the moderator. You guys must be making too much money to care about what should be most important to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The point of having this site is to allow us to voice our opinions, WITH CAUTION!

"What Happened" and "McClintock" were deleted because they violated the Terms of Use of LeoAffairs. Talking about who's sleeping with who, when, where, etc., true or not, is a violation. Other posts that were slanderous or liabelous, besides these two, were also deleted. As well as those that might accuse someone of criminal misconduct. There were several threads deleted.

Would YOU want something like what has been written, said about your sex life or some of the other horrible things that were written on other threads, said about you? All for the entire department, other departments and the general public to read? NO!

That is why moderators were assigned, to protect all of us. Our discretion and judgment is used. We could delete everything, but have not.

Say what you want, just don't violate the terms. Read em.

AND FOR THE RECORD, THESE POSTS WERE NOT DELETED BECAUSE WEISS AND MCCLINTOCK COMPLAINED!

If anyone has an issue or complaint about any of the other posts that are still on here, feel free to contact either of the moderators and we will gladly address your concerns.

04-25-2008, 11:46 PM
What happened?

04-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Why is this topic STILL so important that it is being brought up again?

What's done is done. Both parties are no longer a part of FTO. Why does anyone care so much about these two to keep talking about it.

Let's move on already! Get over it!

04-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Read the above TOPIC: "Sticky: Another Banned Poster 4/27/2008"