PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's poll

04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
If you go to www.gulfcoastgab.com (http://www.gulfcoastgab.com) they are conducting a poll of who people want for Sheriff. You have to register to vote but it is free and only takes a few minutes. The good thing is you can only vote once. It will not let you vote more than that. It appears it will be a little more accurate than the one they were trying to start on here.

04-23-2008, 02:38 AM
interesting that out of 20 people who have voted so far Scapecchi is in the lead with 70% of the votes....It's back to real proactive police work soon fella's...lets keep things strong and keep the support flowing...

04-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Gulf Coast Gab would like to hear what the deputies think of the candidates running for sheriff.

http//:www.gulfcoastgab.com

05-01-2008, 04:18 PM
View Poll Results: Escambia County Sheriff's Election
Larry Scapecchi 26 74.29%
Ron McNesby 3 8.57%
Samuel Lucas 2 5.71%
David Morgan 4 11.43

So far it looks like Larry Scapecchi is way ahead.

05-02-2008, 05:46 AM
It looks better and better for Larry everyday. I see more signs up every week all around town. Every Poll I have seen has larry in the 70%.

How many rats are going to jump ship and start kissing larry's butt making excuses why they didnt support him when the day comes?

05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
It looks better and better for Larry everyday. I see more signs up every week all around town. Every Poll I have seen has larry in the 70%.

How many rats are going to jump ship and start kissing larry's butt making excuses why they didnt support him when the day comes?

For every Larry sign there are 100 Harry signs which equates to votes!

05-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Also, take away all the signs at those places where the land is for sale (one realtor is responsible for all that) and the businesses that were coerced into putting them up and there aren't so many. Those signs don't translate into anything except resentment.

05-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Fiction: Joe Citizen drives down the road and sees a Harry for Sheriff sign. Then another. Then another. Joe Citizen says "I must vote for Harry."

Fact: Joe Citizen drives down the road, puts 3.75 gas in his car, drives down the road some more. Joe sees a Harry sign. Then another. Then another. Joe says to himself, "I can't even afford gas and he is hunting illegally out of state with Whitehead and Tourart and flying around in helicopters on my tax money." Joe is at work the next day and a friend of his tells him about his neighbor the deputy who says Larry Scapecchi is the man. Joe drives home and sees 322 Harry signs on the way. Joe is not happy.

Joe will vote for Larry.

05-03-2008, 12:14 AM
MOD why do you keep deleting posts man? whats wrong with you?

05-03-2008, 12:39 AM
will try to recreate my earlier post. Signs do not equate to votes when your name is synonymous with dirt. His affiliation with individuals like G. Tuart, M. Whitehead, T. Cianno are hurting his image.
His failure to run the ECSO properly are only accentuated by the fact that you see his signs on many businesses but very few individual homes. He only has a handful of support from his own office staff (the ones with cushy high paying jobs and a few lapdogs.) The fact is most citizens in Pensacola see his signs and equate them to corruption and deceitfulness.
The voters understand that we need change and he is reminding them even more by placing signs everywhere.

05-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Your constant spin is amazing. It is almost like a broken CD player. It just repeats the same tired old song. Keep trying the propaganda, one day some one might drink the Kool aid.

05-03-2008, 03:59 AM
August Morgan will knock the wind out of Harry's sails and come close to beating him.

November Larry will beat Harry.

05-03-2008, 04:52 AM
August Morgan will knock the wind out of Harry's sails and come close to beating him.

And if you are good ALL YEAR Santa will put a shiny new bike under your tree!

05-03-2008, 11:46 AM

Not you Rex. Santa is bringing you coal and mud.

05-03-2008, 12:51 PM

You guys sure think Rex is the only one out here that thinks Morgan is a clown. There are MANY MANY MANY from the SO if ya don't believe, tell me ONE just ONE Deputy Sheriff that supports him. Please spare us with X Deputies that have been fired. Thank you the Defense rests.

05-03-2008, 08:55 PM

You guys sure think Rex is the only one out here that thinks Morgan is a clown. There are MANY MANY MANY from the SO if ya don't believe, tell me ONE just ONE Deputy Sheriff that supports him. Please spare us with X Deputies that have been fired. Thank you the Defense rests.

I agree. However, read the post clearly. It is not from a Morganite.

Most deputies (me included) think Morgan is a clown.

Most deputies (me included) think Rex is a clown too.

They are one in the same.

Hopefully we will get LS to clean house and get rid of the clowns.