PDA

View Full Version : A Question for Craig or Morgan

04-22-2008, 12:52 AM
Please help me understand what kind of childish response to the PBA was that when you assigned their points letter grades? I thought it was going to bean exchange of viewpoints and explanations. Instead of admitting mistakes or misrepresentaions, Morgan takes an adult conversation to a grade school level. I mean, come on, did you ever apply academic grade lettering to your officers and NCO's in the military idea's and topical thoughts. I have a college degree and I don't even resort to that level with my seven year old.

Your childish and immature response in offical correspondenace to an orginization like the PBA gives me more concerns about your ability to lead and manage a 1000+ employee company. Not to mention it seems you only rely on one source for your information. If police arrested everybody after hearing only one point of view(or one set of supposed facts)....wheww wee!!! If you could just admit mistakes made, I might have a little more faith in your ability. But your current view reminds of the view from Camelot that we have now.

So I am sorry Mr Morgan, as a fellow Republican, former military man and college educated voter, you will not get my vote. It also concerns me about the character of supporters you have assembled, its like I tell my child, you are judged by the company you keep.

So this election I will be sitting out of the primary and voting in the general.

04-22-2008, 04:20 AM
Why ask for a comment when your mind is already made up? Sounds like a political word game. You ask but you don't want to hear or "know."

04-22-2008, 05:46 AM
Why ask for a comment when your mind is already made up? Sounds like a political word game. You ask but you don't want to hear or "know."

I think this poster already knows. Its a rhetorical question. I'm happy to know that there are fellow Republicans, fellow former military personnel and educted voters who can see where Morgan's campaign is going. We need new blood, but we need blood that knows what they're doing and not coming into office with special interests. We have that now. We don't need a repeat.

04-22-2008, 03:34 PM
If Morgan was in the military during the Viet-Nam era that may explain why we lost. Just a thought.

04-23-2008, 02:42 AM
wow, seems very strange that Morgans fellow military brethern don't support him....maybe thats because they have real police experience and military experience and know that morgan wouldnt cut it in the real police world...Morgan get a clue, you are the joke of this election....If the office had to choose between you and mcnesby I bet 95% would choose mcnesby...what does that say for you?

04-23-2008, 08:27 AM
That wouldn't say much for Morgan if it were true. But you know Rex; McNesby is finished. Just a matter of which exit he takes. And Morgan is clearly his strongest challenger. Your disrespect for Morgan is nothing that will stop him. People are tired of loud mouthed thugs like you. Your words are the language of a regime that will soon be relegated to bad memories of a corrupt past. You are a disgrace to the uniform you wear. If you did support Morgan it would be damaging to his campaign. Change is coming. Morgan will be the next sheriff. Just like the deputies that are holding back their support for Larry for fear of retribution, Morgan has supporters among the deputies as well. Why not? He's the only one that has offered to sign a contract with them in advance of his election. He's the only one that has offered them a substantial raise and restoration of deputy rights. Rex, you should shut your mouth. You aren't helping your master or yourself at this point. You should consider some anger management. All that hostility is bad for your health.

04-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Why is it that when someone calls Morgan out on his idiocy you Morganites call the person Rex? You know, there are plenty of people who feel this same way, that Morgan is in over his head and has plenty of you dead weights holding him down.

If Morgan would have chosen his inital campaign staff better instead of surrounding himself with an acorn factory then maybe he could have garnered some support from "real" LEOs. Just a thought....and I am not Rex. He is also an idiot :lol:

04-23-2008, 01:41 PM
That wouldn't say much for Morgan if it were true. But you know Rex; McNesby is finished. Just a matter of which exit he takes. And Morgan is clearly his strongest challenger. Your disrespect for Morgan is nothing that will stop him. People are tired of loud mouthed thugs like you. Your words are the language of a regime that will soon be relegated to bad memories of a corrupt past. You are a disgrace to the uniform you wear. If you did support Morgan it would be damaging to his campaign. Change is coming. Morgan will be the next sheriff. Just like the deputies that are holding back their support for Larry for fear of retribution, Morgan has supporters among the deputies as well. Why not? He's the only one that has offered to sign a contract with them in advance of his election. He's the only one that has offered them a substantial raise and restoration of deputy rights. Rex, you should shut your mouth. You aren't helping your master or yourself at this point. You should consider some anger management. All that hostility is bad for your health.

Being up at 4 in the morning banging on the keyboard about Moron Morgan speaks volumes about either him (if he types this crap himself) or his followers. I guess they can't sleep due to hearing voices and stuff. Throw in a Dirty Harry DVD and practice some more lines. The "Make My Day" was so so. Howabout "Well Punk do you feel lucky" Or better yet, "This is a 44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world and could blow your head clean off". But the one he/you really need to work on is the one that fits his situation that he is in. "A man has GOT to know his LIMITATIONS!" Being Sheriff ain't gonna happen. Maybe in dream if you ever get some sleep! Now remember tonight no cokes or candy past 6pm okay?

04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
IF......David Morgan is the 'strongest challanger' then there is no legit opposition in the primary...

04-23-2008, 08:03 PM
OK Rex. I'm sure you are right.

04-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Well I guess Mr. Morgan or Mr. Craig are not going to respond.The Morgan camp and the Mcnesby camp are all cut from the same cloth it seems.

04-27-2008, 08:13 PM
The PBA was on the attack from word one. The Morgan response is in english and needs no explanation. The exchange of ideas will come when Morgan is negotiating in good faith with the union. Possibly they'll be more respectful then.

04-27-2008, 08:58 PM
How did the PBA disrepect him?