PDA

View Full Version : David + David = IDIOT

04-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Both Davids are complete idiots and won't make it past the Mac so why are you wasting time trying to explain logic to these morons?

04-20-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm confused - if idiocy marks you as a political loser, how come we've had McNesby for two terms ?

04-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm confused - if idiocy marks you as a political loser, how come we've had McNesby for two terms ?

Hmmmmmmmmm I guess you are calling the MAJORITY of Escambia County voters idiots because THEY elected him twice. Therefore, you are going to ask those same idiots to wisen up and support your guy. Better start being nice to the ones you need for victory.

04-20-2008, 08:33 PM
The answer to that is simple... McNesby has some bad ideas about how to run the agency, but the difference between his bad ideas and Morgan's bad ideas is that McNesby's idea, although not the best choice, work. They may not work as well, or as cheaply, or as smoothly as they could, but they work.

Morgan's ideas about budget, manpower, "bringing integrity back to the Sheriff's Office" all sound great... on paper. But they arent practical.

Tell me how you cut the budget, give money to other agencies, and yet raise pay and add staff?

Tell me how you treat taser usages as officer involved shootings, yet raise morale?

Tell me how you tighten up the standards for an inmate to go out on a work crew, thereby keeping more inmates in jail, but he wants to reduce the jail overcrowding?

Morgan is a lot of good talk... but if he had any REAL POLICE EXPERIENCE, he would know his ideas would never come to pass.

Remember, all that glitters is not gold. In this case, its just a big shiney turd.

04-20-2008, 08:57 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm I guess you are calling the MAJORITY of Escambia County voters idiots because THEY elected him twice. Therefore, you are going to ask those same idiots to wisen up and support your guy. Better start being nice to the ones you need for victory.

Try the SLIM majority of voters. Ask yourself this question: "Has McNesby lost more than 6200 votes in the last 4 years?"

YES!!! He can't buy a reputation with all his campaign money... He won't make it past August.

04-21-2008, 03:24 AM

Try the SLIM majority of voters. Ask yourself this question: "Has McNesby lost more than 6200 votes in the last 4 years?"

YES!!! He can't buy a reputation with all his campaign money... He won't make it past August.

Wanna bet?

04-21-2008, 03:26 AM
Tell me how you cut the budget, give money to other agencies, and yet raise pay and add staff? He didn't say that he would definitely give money to other agencies. He said there was so much money that he could give money to other agencies. By getting rid of useless admin overhead he'll free up millions. Harry was running the bloated ECSO budget on 30 million less just 4 years ago. Where is the 30 million? That's more than enough to raise pay and add staff where it counts. In Patrol and Corrections. Maye you haven't noticed but the agency is way short of personnel in those areas.

Tell me how you treat taser usages as officer involved shootings, yet raise morale? Basically he just wants them documented better with reports that are reviewed. If you are tasing somebody for a good reason that should be no problem. It creates a paper trail that helps to defend the deputy's position if/when people complain. As long as it's within policy he has no problems with tasers. How is that a problem for morale?

Tell me how you tighten up the standards for an inmate to go out on a work crew, thereby keeping more inmates in jail, but he wants to reduce the jail overcrowding? Come on Dooley, are you buying into the "you don't know why they run" line that Rex puts out? Or the "We followed the policies" spin from the admin to channel 3? When an inmate is facing 390 years he is a flight risk and shouldn't be in the Road Camp. Tent cities are an idea that works for overcrowding in some locales. That's one of Morgan's options.

Morgan is a lot of good talk... but if he had any REAL POLICE EXPERIENCE, he would know his ideas would never come to pass. If you had any real common sense experience you'd know that when he's elected sheriff he'll make them all come to pass. Who will stop Sheriff Morgan from enacting positive changes? You, with your continued complaining?

04-21-2008, 03:30 AM
Tell me how you cut the budget, give money to other agencies, and yet raise pay and add staff? He didn't say that he would definitely give money to other agencies. He said there was so much money that he could give money to other agencies. By getting rid of useless admin overhead he'll free up millions. Harry was running the bloated ECSO budget on 30 million less just 4 years ago. Where is the 30 million? That's more than enough to raise pay and add staff where it counts. In Patrol and Corrections. Maye you haven't noticed but the agency is way short of personnel in those areas.

Tell me how you treat taser usages as officer involved shootings, yet raise morale? Basically he just wants them documented better with reports that are reviewed. If you are tasing somebody for a good reason that should be no problem. It creates a paper trail that helps to defend the deputy's position if/when people complain. As long as it's within policy he has no problems with tasers. How is that a problem for morale?

Tell me how you tighten up the standards for an inmate to go out on a work crew, thereby keeping more inmates in jail, but he wants to reduce the jail overcrowding? Come on Dooley, are you buying into the "you don't know why they run" line that Rex puts out? Or the "We followed the policies" spin from the admin to channel 3? When an inmate is facing 390 years he is a flight risk and shouldn't be in the Road Camp. Tent cities are an idea that works for overcrowding in some locales. That's one of Morgan's options.

Morgan is a lot of good talk... but if he had any REAL POLICE EXPERIENCE, he would know his ideas would never come to pass. If you had any real common sense experience you'd know that when he's elected sheriff he'll make them all come to pass. Who will stop Sheriff Morgan from enacting positive changes? You, with your continued complaining?

David Craig does your mom know you are up past lights out?

04-21-2008, 03:39 AM

Morgan folks making too much sense for you again? Must be very frustrating to have no other response than showing your true nature.

04-21-2008, 09:39 AM

Morgan folks making too much sense for you again? Must be very frustrating to have no other response than showing your true nature.

Morgan folks only make sense to other Morgan folks because NORMAL people can see through the buffoon!

04-21-2008, 11:52 AM
You seem to be avoiding the facts again. That won't work in this debate or at the polls. Morgan will be sheriff. You will be proven wrong.

04-21-2008, 01:20 PM
You seem to be avoiding the facts again. That won't work in this debate or at the polls. Morgan will be sheriff. You will be proven wrong.

Dude, 6:45a is waaaaay too early to be smokin' crack!
The only FACT I know about Morgan is the FACT that he's an IDIOT and so are you Craigie!

04-22-2008, 12:51 AM
Please help me understand what kind of childish response to the PBA was that when you assigned their points letter grades? I thought it was going to bean exchange of viewpoints and explanations. Instead of admitting mistakes or misrepresentaions, Morgan takes an adult conversation to a grade school level. I mean, come on, did you ever apply academic grade lettering to your officers and NCO's in the military idea's and topical thoughts. I have a college degree and I don't even resort to that level with my seven year old.

Your childish and immature response in offical correspondenace to an orginization like the PBA gives me more concerns about your ability to lead and manage a 1000+ employee company. Not to mention it seems you only rely on one source for your information. If police arrested everybody after hearing only one point of view(or one set of supposed facts)....wheww wee!!! If you could just admit mistakes made, I might have a little more faith in your ability. But your current view reminds of the view from Camelot that we have now.

So I am sorry Mr Morgan, as a fellow Republican, former military man and college educated voter, you will not get my vote. It also concerns me about the character of supporters you have assembled, its like I tell my child, you are judged by the company you keep.

So this election I will be sitting out of the primary and voting in the general.

04-22-2008, 04:24 AM
OK Rex. Do you think you'll still be at the ECSO after FEMA gets done with the audit?