PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

04-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Way to go TH, congratulations on your hard fought retirement. I would have to say that this one was more than earned.

04-20-2008, 02:42 PM
Good now he can be a pain in the arse for MSO, they are both deserving of each other!!!

04-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Good now he can be a pain in the arse for MSO, they are both deserving of each other!!!

Is TH now with the SO Im lost fill a brotha in.....??????????

04-21-2008, 05:06 AM
Did TH win (again) ??? I hope so

04-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Yes he did. The chief seems to have losing record with employees that sue the dept....I wonder how much that one cost?

04-22-2008, 04:49 AM
YES, He won again, and NO, he is not with MSO. Too much baggage and gotta pass the Physical assessment. I don't think he'll do it

04-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Lets see the facts here. TH got fired and I think righly so for what he did. But he got fired 3 days before he had 10 years on to be vested. He applied for arbritration.

The lawyers on both sides got together and came up with a deal for TH to get 3 more days to be vested and he would drop his arbritration case. You can lose everything or win everything at arbritration.

So you can say TH won with getting his 3 days and you can say the City won with not having him back. I think it was a good deal for both sides.

TH got no back pay or benefits and the city is rid of him for 3 days. He is out of a job and cannot collect his pension til he reaches age 47. You tell me who really won.

Look at the list of arbritrations and the City is ahead by far. Bottom line is the City don't fire you ----you fire yourself by your misconduct.

04-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah right! The city fires those that do not suppor the currnelt mayor. The city gets sued time and time again but DA keeps his job. With all that he has in his file he should have been terminated along time ago. It is a popularity contest, nothing more.

04-22-2008, 07:32 PM
I don't think so fat boy!!!!!!!

04-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah right! The city fires those that do not suppor the currnelt mayor. The city gets sued time and time again but DA keeps his job. With all that he has in his file he should have been terminated along time ago. It is a popularity contest, nothing more.

I agree 100% Tim BPD IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!

04-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Move over so the next inmate can use the computer