PDA

View Full Version : Dollars and no sense...

04-19-2008, 06:54 AM
http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/realit ... show-16.rm (http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-16.rm)

04-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Link wont open?

04-19-2008, 11:01 PM
You need real player to watch real video content. It's free. Go to real.com and follow the links for the basic FREE PLAYER. If you need free tech support for help with the software install call 221-0708.

04-20-2008, 01:58 AM
Reserving comments till it airs in final form.

04-20-2008, 02:53 AM
I'd hate to work for this kook. Thats all I can say.

04-20-2008, 03:00 AM

That's all you do say. Kind of a one trick pony huh, Dooley. Since Larry seems to agree with ALL of Morgan's points (he has repeated them all) does that make Larry a kook too?

04-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Reserving comments till it airs in final form.

uhhh. No need for holding back. That is it's final form.

04-20-2008, 03:36 AM

Dooley, you are right on target. They have ZERO clue. KOOKS!!!!!

04-20-2008, 03:44 AM

Dooley, you are right on target. They have ZERO clue. KOOKS!!!!!
So you are saying that Larry has zero clue? Oh you must be a McNugget!

04-20-2008, 08:46 AM
even if we agreed larry and morgan were both kooks, larry still wins because he is more qualified to be sheriff. He has been the real police before.....

Morgan should go and work at an agency similar in demographics as ECSO for a couple years then he might see the real world. By the way, why didn't morgan try and get a job somewhere being the real police during the last couple years? That would have given him some credibility.

04-20-2008, 09:18 AM
HE AIN'T RUNNING FOR STREET COP AND HE'S GOT LOTS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. Morgan also has something that will take him across the finish line first. Widespread public support.

04-20-2008, 12:58 PM
HE AIN'T RUNNING FOR STREET COP AND HE'S GOT LOTS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. Morgan also has something that will take him across the finish line first. Widespread public support.

Morgan can't beat McNesby so he is a non-factor here.

04-20-2008, 01:09 PM

That's all you do say. Kind of a one trick pony huh, Dooley. Since Larry seems to agree with ALL of Morgan's points (he has repeated them all) does that make Larry a kook too?

What a stupid statement. You say Larry agrees with ALL Morgan's points, yet I'm not seeing it.

I don't see him saying SRCSO has more deputies than us. I don't see him saying 18 people died in the jail under McNesby, and I don't see him saying the budget is 86 Million (Morgan was up to 120 million). I don't see him saying tasers should be reviewed as deadly force. I don't see him wanting a civilian review board. I don't see him saying he's going to give 2 million of his budget to ECAT. I don't see him saying the garage cost 14.7 million. I don't see him saying Air Force Security is the same as local law enforcement. I don't see him saying 19 people at the Sheriff's Office make more than the governor. I don't see him saying we only got a 2.6% raise in a fiscal year when we actually got 8%. I don't see him saying road deputies are being forced to work in the jail. I don't see him saying that deputies are getting hiring bonuses. I don't see him saying there are rapes that deputies are not reporting to keep the crime stats down.

Shall I continue??? Those are just some things that seperate a kook from a candidate. It's called the truth and having a clue. Shall we talk about supporters (like the fact Leroy Boyd recently made 2 donations to Morgan for around $350)?

By the way, way to slander a deputy on the latest video by stating it as fact that he had committed DV when he was never found guilty or brought to trial. Guilty before proven innocent is a trade mark of the Davids.

04-20-2008, 02:05 PM

so how can someone with no street experience make decisions on how to better this county with crimes that occur on the street?

04-20-2008, 02:08 PM

What a stupid statement. You say Larry agrees with ALL Morgan's points, yet I'm not seeing it.

I don't see him saying SRCSO has more deputies than us. I don't see him saying 18 people died in the jail under McNesby, and I don't see him saying the budget is 86 Million (Morgan was up to 120 million). I don't see him saying tasers should be reviewed as deadly force. I don't see him wanting a civilian review board. I don't see him saying he's going to give 2 million of his budget to ECAT. I don't see him saying the garage cost 14.7 million. I don't see him saying Air Force Security is the same as local law enforcement. I don't see him saying 19 people at the Sheriff's Office make more than the governor. I don't see him saying we only got a 2.6% raise in a fiscal year when we actually got 8%. I don't see him saying road deputies are being forced to work in the jail. I don't see him saying that deputies are getting hiring bonuses. I don't see him saying there are rapes that deputies are not reporting to keep the crime stats down.

Shall I continue??? Those are just some things that seperate a kook from a candidate. It's called the truth and having a clue. Shall we talk about supporters (like the fact Leroy Boyd recently made 2 donations to Morgan for around $350)?

By the way, way to slander a deputy on the latest video by stating it as fact that he had committed DV when he was never found guilty or brought to trial. Guilty before proven innocent is a trade mark of the Davids. Great post, a lot of good points to contend. I think Larry has it in the bag in Nov. Should be interesting to see who people are gonna vote for in the GOP primary... a Crook or a Kook....hmmm

04-20-2008, 07:09 PM
If I remember right the PBA was disputing Morgan's figures the other day when Morgan said that McNesby had an $80M budget, yet that is exactly what McNesby said his budget was. Larry DOES agree with many Morgan points, and it will be an interesting election when those two face off - I completely write McNesby off, he doesn't have a chance - that's why he's running and hiding behind closed doors to do his politicking so that he doesn't get caught on tape in public in another lie or stupidity. McNesby is like a flounder, only his eyes sticking above the mud, hoping no one gigs him. Morgan and Larry are both out in public (haven't seen Lucas yet) taking their shots and taking their licks. The "can't beat McNesby" crowd are those few poor souls facing unemployment in January, one way or the other, Scapecchi or Morgan or Lucas..... so long, suckers.....

04-20-2008, 08:39 PM
If I remember right the PBA was disputing Morgan's figures the other day when Morgan said that McNesby had an $80M budget, yet that is exactly what McNesby said his budget was. Larry DOES agree with many Morgan points, and it will be an interesting election when those two face off - I completely write McNesby off, he doesn't have a chance - that's why he's running and hiding behind closed doors to do his politicking so that he doesn't get caught on tape in public in another lie or stupidity. McNesby is like a flounder, only his eyes sticking above the mud, hoping no one gigs him. Morgan and Larry are both out in public (haven't seen Lucas yet) taking their shots and taking their licks. The "can't beat McNesby" crowd are those few poor souls facing unemployment in January, one way or the other, Scapecchi or Morgan or Lucas..... so long, suckers.....

I know it's Sunday and all, but shouldn't your prayers/miracle request be kept to one's self? Go to the Billy Graham site and ask him for some help 'cause that would be the only way the Mac gets unseated....divine intervention! Don't worry the Mac will be out soon enough politicing. Remember he is already out there (see campaing contribution list) and when the tiime comes you will see him EVERYWHERE so put on that seatbelt and hold on!

04-20-2008, 08:50 PM

I know it's Sunday and all, but shouldn't your prayers/miracle request be kept to one's self? Go to the Billy Graham site and ask him for some help 'cause that would be the only way the Mac gets unseated....divine intervention! Don't worry the Mac will be out soon enough politicing. Remember he is already out there (see campaing contribution list) and when the tiime comes you will see him EVERYWHERE so put on that seatbelt and hold on!

All the money in the world won't buy Harry a new reputation with the citizens of Escambia. He barely won election last time with Ivan to help him out... so ask yourself this question, "has Harry done won or lost votes during the last four years?"

04-20-2008, 09:13 PM

You don't remember right. When the PBA confronted him Morgan was saying that the Sheriff's budget was $127 million. Morgan has since been saying $86 million. In truth its $79 million and change. So Morgan is saying he has plenty of money, but right out of the gate he is going to lose $6 million dollars to reality and another $2 million to ECAT. So he will have a $77 million dollar budget to make all these wonderful changes. Even if he cuts the whole administration thats only $3 million.

He is clueless.

04-21-2008, 03:33 AM
Harry did say his budget is over 80.

Morgan was originally referring to the total budget numbers including the LOST money and he made that clear.

Morgan is sticking to the official budget figures untile they are officially changed.

He was making the point that there was money to give to other agencies in need since there is a huge pool of mismanaged funds at the ECSO. That was true then and true now.

FEMA won't be having any good news for Harry. And there is nothing they can tag him on that he can "fix." Someone should tell him that this isn't a grand jury.

Clueless is thinking that Harry has a hope in hell.

04-21-2008, 09:55 AM

The problem you have is that everyone in Escambia has gotten to know Mac for the last 8 years. In 2004 Mac had more money than all those runnig against him and he barely won the election. I repeast, Mac barely won the election!

Do the math:

- 46% of the county voted against Mac.

- That means that almost 1 out of ever 2 persons you see on the street voted against Mac.

- That means that 1 in 6 people that voted for George Bush, a Republican, for President, purposefully went down the ballot and jumped party lines and selected John Powell, a Democrat, for Sheriff. That is the most telling of the exit polls for 2004. Mac could not carry the votes Bush did in 2004.

- Ask yourself, in the last 4 years, has Mac won more or less public support. Only 6200 people have to change their minds about Mac from 2004.

- Ask yourself, how will the many new voters, who turn out because of the high profile presidential race, who are motivated by change, vote in the Sheriff's race?

Yeah, do the math... you can buy name recognition but you can't buy votes. Mac has all the name recognition he needs. The only way he can hope to win is to confront all the issues (murder rate, trailers, helicopters, bad comments, budget, crime, etc.) head on and explain each one away so that people actually buy the explanation.

I wager there will be a new Sheriff in town.

ps: Scripture repeated tells us that God does not like hypocrites. Given this fact, you don't seriously think God is on your side and that Mac is called by God to run, do you?

04-21-2008, 01:38 PM

The problem you have is that everyone in Escambia has gotten to know Mac for the last 8 years. In 2004 Mac had more money than all those runnig against him and he barely won the election. I repeast, Mac barely won the election!

Do the math:

- 46% of the county voted against Mac.

- That means that almost 1 out of ever 2 persons you see on the street voted against Mac.

- That means that 1 in 6 people that voted for George Bush, a Republican, for President, purposefully went down the ballot and jumped party lines and selected John Powell, a Democrat, for Sheriff. That is the most telling of the exit polls for 2004. Mac could not carry the votes Bush did in 2004.

- Ask yourself, in the last 4 years, has Mac won more or less public support. Only 6200 people have to change their minds about Mac from 2004.

- Ask yourself, how will the many new voters, who turn out because of the high profile presidential race, who are motivated by change, vote in the Sheriff's race?

Yeah, do the math... you can buy name recognition but you can't buy votes. Mac has all the name recognition he needs. The only way he can hope to win is to confront all the issues (murder rate, trailers, helicopters, bad comments, budget, crime, etc.) head on and explain each one away so that people actually buy the explanation.

I wager there will be a new Sheriff in town.

ps: Scripture repeated tells us that God does not like hypocrites. Given this fact, you don't seriously think God is on your side and that Mac is called by God to run, do you?

Barely WON but WON just the same....Did you miss something? I guess that is why so many businesses and professionals are donating to such a horrible canidate. When Morgan gets blown out of the water in August maybe you'll begin to see the light, but I highly doubt it. Morgan has hip-moe-tizzed you with his famous hardly viewed LIEfoemercials. I mean really who in the general public could sit through 30 minutes of those rants and raves? Only folks watching that crap are ones who are interested in the Sheriff's race (mostly deputies) which ain't that many. Majority of them watch it just for a laugh and of course to hear more lies and rhetoric!

04-21-2008, 07:35 PM

04-23-2008, 03:00 AM
If there was a 6,200 vote difference between McNesby and Powell, it wouldn’t take 6,200 to change their mind to make a difference in the outcome.

Al l it would have taken was if 3,101 to have made a different decision then Powell would have won by two votes.

3,101 Powell
3, 099 McNesby

In that context, McNesby only won by 3,101 votes.

The question now is has 3,101 persons now regretted voting for McNesby and will now vote for an alternative? From what I hear, he’s in trouble.