PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Waste

04-18-2008, 11:03 PM
It is time for responsible leadership to be returned to the ECSO. We, the citizens of Escambia County, can no longer sit back and allow our elected officials to continue to mismanage our County Agencies and waste valuable tax dollars.
In response to Thyrie Bland’s article “Sheriff Closing 2 Precincts” April 9, 2008 (PNJ) where Sheriff McNesby stated he was closing Precinct 3 in Warrington to save $38,000 in rent, I would like to say that I feel it is a very poor decision on the part of Sheriff McNesby and his administration.
With economic hard times already upon us, the crime rate is surely to soar. The population of Escambia County is over 300,000 and approximately 237 officers are assigned to the ECSO Patrol Division. Of that number, approximately one third are supervisors. Law enforcement must be proactive when it comes to crime prevention. Closing these precincts and centralizing the deputies from the main office is a step backwards. The mere presence of the precincts is a deterrent to crime. If Sheriff McNesby did not believe this, he would not have opened the Brownsville precinct. The precincts come from the Community Policing philosophy which encourages the people of the communities and law enforcement to work together to solve problems instead of reacting to crimes after they have been committed.
How hard is it to do what is right for the community and the Sheriff’s Office as a whole. Sheriff McNesby campaigned in 2000 that the previous Sheriff’s administration cost of $1 million was too much and he (McNesby) could do it better. McNesby also campaigned he would bring responsible leadership to the Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff McNesby’s administration cost has increased 310% to approximately $3.1 million. Sheriff McNesby’s leadership is anything but responsible.
Before we pull deputies out of our precincts, why not stream line the administration? An example would be to eliminate the position of Special Projects Manager. This position has a salary of $52,000. With additional payroll costs of approximately 35%, this number becomes $70,200.00. You now have saved your 2 precincts. Let’s look at consolidation of services such as Risk Management, Payroll, and Human Resources. These services are duplicated by the BOCC and other county agencies and should be consolidated county-wide. Let’s look at the cost of take home vehicles for administrative personnel, garage mechanics or other non essential personnel who only drive back and forth to work from their homes. Let’s look at the cost of the helicopters. Can you really justify three of them?
The answer is doing what is right for the citizens of Escambia County and not the few you are indebted to because of politics. It is not difficult at all.

Larry Scapecchi
Retired Lieutenant, ECSO

04-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Well Mr. Scapecchi, I have been waiting to hear from you. Well said!!! YOU HAVE MY VOTE!

04-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Very well said Larry....It is time for a change, and I look forward to better moral among the troops because someone is looking out for the community's best interest and not there own best interest....

04-19-2008, 12:44 AM
Really We are desperate over Escambia for a new Sheriff like you my brother.
I am praying our God every day for you .
God Bless you.
Frank :D

04-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Larry,

You dont have to convince us deputies... talk to anybody around the office and you see yo uhave the vast majority of our support.

Get to work convincing the people and getting your name out there... we can only do so much... but we are trying.

04-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Good job Larry the citizens have had enough of this administration and will show this at the polls. Wonder why Sheriff wont participate in the early byout like all the other elected officials, maybe it's because he is afraid he may do something to help the county instead of complain about it all the time.

04-19-2008, 01:40 AM
To be fair, the Sheriff cannot participate in the early buy-out because in order to do so, a position of equal value has to be removed from teh budget. Sicne he is the only one (and is consititutionally elected) he cannot participate.

04-19-2008, 01:56 AM
IT DOESN'T MATTER THE LARRY SCAPECCHI CAMPAIGN BUDGET.....
We GO TO GIVE A NEW AND ENCOURAGING MESSAGE TO OUR ESCAMBIA COUNTY PEOPLES :
"MCNASTY" HAS A LOT OF MONEY FOR HIS CAMPAIGN.......WE HAVE THE HEART OF THE ESCAMBIA PEOPLES !!!! . EVEN MORE , ALL THE LAW ENFORCEMENT FAMILY OVER ESCAMBIA SUPPORT YOU LARRY !!!!

YOU WILL BE OUR SHERIFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR BROTHER

FRANK :D

04-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Corruption, scandal, abuse of authority, and poor pay/treatment are just a handful of the reasons why we left ECSO. We are doing the same job here in Colorado that we were in P'cola, except we are treated with respect by the administration, loved by the community, and make 58,000.00 a year/110,000.00 combined, with raises each year. ECSO was the premier agency in NW Florida when we started there. We had to move 1600 miles away to better ourselves and receive fair pay/treatment. Larry will run the SO just like he ran the Narc unit, fair, family first, and professionally. Breathe new life into the place Larry, and let those great people we served, bled, sweat, and cried with hold their heads high with pride for a change. They deserve it! We are pulling for ya Larry, and will climb up the Rockies and yell congrats when you win!!!

Rick & Wendy

04-19-2008, 02:39 AM
To Rick & Wendy.
I Bless you both , lovely words.......
Please come back home , Pensacola will need you brothers !!!!!!!!

Frank :wink:

04-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Holy crap!!!! Well said Larry and my family and I are glad you are running!!!! Please keep up with this site and interject where you seem fit.

04-19-2008, 03:05 AM
Holy crap!!!! Well said Larry and my family and I are glad you are running!!!! Please keep up with this site and interject where you seem fit."LARRY......LARRY......LARRY......LARRY.....WE are hearing it louder and louder every day!!!!!!" GO LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Yak Yak Yak if there is so much deputy support, quit being pussies and show it. Give some money and help out...otherwise STFU. Oh wait let's hear the cop out that "I'm afraid of the big bad administration". The most lame excuse there is. Century is only so big....can't transfer everyone there. Grow some nads or quit complaining. If you want change give money, put your name on the list, the only true way to show who you really support! Have a backbone because talk is cheap and that is all that is going on here! There isn't a handful of deputies that has donated anything to Larry compared to the many that have donated to Harry.

04-19-2008, 03:34 AM
I donated :wink:

04-19-2008, 04:32 AM
We all support the man with the plan and some change. but damn simmer down Mr. Berry. We are doin are best.

04-19-2008, 05:24 AM
We all support the man with the plan and some change. but darn simmer down Mr. Berry. We are doin are best.

Please calm down you're scaring the fence straddlers.

BTW, which Patrol shift do you want?

04-19-2008, 05:34 AM
Ronnie Mac... i want you to know why i donated to every canidate but you. I have given to Mogan, Lucas, and my friend Larry Scapecchi.

I supported you against Lowman. i was open about it and I had faith in you.... and then you got elected... remember your statement.. 'Boys, the days of John Wayne are long gone....' that will burn in my soul forever, you forbade us from aimng our guns at at 'violent suspects'... no more felony takedowns..because ' boys, the citizens are tired of you shooting them'....

Ronnie Mac, you sold us out.. you've let me down...i thought you'd be the one to fight corruption and Major Grant and all the cronies...

I thank you for making me give up my careeer as a Deputy. Now as the President of Arthur Rutenberg Homes i have more voice to speak in our community, and share with citizens about you and your brand of law enforcement.

Ronnie Mac, i had faith in you.. you let me and my brother officers down.. when you said no guns should be aimed at a suspect on a felony takedown..i knew you had to go...you have no integrity, and no honor...i look forward to the day that your out of office.

Respectfully-
D.Green#342 Retired

04-19-2008, 01:02 PM
So Yak Yak Yak does that mean as a supporter you admit that when people openly support other candidates they get transfered as punishment? Everyong knows if your name comes out you are marked as a target.

04-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Larry,

I have known you and McNesby for over 18 years.

Here is my take/opinion on the whole situation:

I knew without a doubt what would happen if McNesby became Sheriff. I always knew McNesby never did anything for anyone unless it meant something for himself. Am I not shocked at all. That seems to be his nature. He thirsts for power and money and I believe him to be a very bad person. We all know the stories. Most of them he told us himself. The last 8 years have done nothing but brought shame to the department and placed it into a dysfunctional state.

Now you Larry, I know you too. I know you from Patrol and I know you from Narcotics. You are no McNesby. You have always been, as a slick sleeve deputy, or a Sgt, or Lt, a good person. When you got rank things did not change with your character. You have always been fair and carried yourself with honor. You have always been a person that, though not a close friend, I respected tremendously.

Larry, bring back the honor, integrity and capability to the ECSO. You are the person that is needed for this job and I respect the fact that you put yourself out there to do what is right even though you don't need the job or the headache.

Powell almost beat McNesby. That means nearly half of the citizens of the county did not want McNesby 4 years ago. What will they say now?

They will say "Time for a real Change!" "Time for Larry Scapecchi."

04-19-2008, 02:23 PM
So Yak Yak Yak does that mean as a supporter you admit that when people openly support other candidates they get transfered as punishment? Everyong knows if your name comes out you are marked as a target.

No, that is the imagined threat...try to keep up. Better yet, name one person out of the handful that have donated to Larry, that has suffered ANY repercussions. Go ahead and start on this task we have until Nov. I'll wait.

04-19-2008, 02:30 PM

No, that is the imagined threat...try to keep up. Better yet, name one person out of the handful that have donated to Larry, that has suffered ANY repercussions. Go ahead and start on this task we have until Nov. I'll wait.

He's much to cagy and sneaky to do anything that foolish. But, wait till after November if he gets another term and you'll witness a blood-letting like none seen before.

04-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Dennis you have to do your time before you are allowed to use the term RETIRED. You know when you get hired, work for a few years quit, then beg for you job back which was granted, then quit again, does not allow you to use the term RETIRED. Try using the term quitter.

04-19-2008, 02:40 PM

He's much to cagy and sneaky to do anything that foolish. But, wait till after November if he gets another term and you'll witness a blood-letting like none seen before.

You mean like in 04 when he was re-elected and promoted just about everyone that was adamantly against him? Gary Willis' top guns Frank Forte and Jerry Cox just to name a couple that come to mind. There have been many, and he did the same for the Lowman supporters as well after he beat him. You view has no substance but it is your opinion which is fine. Too bad it's wrong.

04-19-2008, 02:41 PM
If Dennis was vested when he left he sure can use the term "retired".

04-19-2008, 03:01 PM
If Dennis was vested when he left he sure can use the term "retired".

Yeah your right, I RETIRED from the Cub Scouts when I moved on up to the Boy Scouts!

04-19-2008, 03:18 PM
It's time to take this county back from the criminals. How many shootings, home invasions, legitimate robberies, homicides have we had since Mcnesby took office. The numbers have skyrocketed. This county is no longer safe to raise a family, its a lot more dangerous for the cops who are trying to protect the citizens, and its all because Mcnesby wanted to try and and play politics and not be a sheriff. The criminals are in for an awakening when Scapecchi wins sheriff. There will be no tolerence for drug dealers, there will be no more "reactive" police work. There will be "proactive" police work and if the NAACP and ACLU don't like it then they can take their nonsense somewhere else. This county will be taken back by the good people and rid of the criminals....Including Mcnesby and all the drug dealing thugs who like to carry guns...

04-19-2008, 03:42 PM

Darci Cobb was just transfered out of her postion and put under Jody Villar. Mark Murphy was transfered too.

04-19-2008, 03:49 PM

Darci Cobb was just transfered out of her postion and put under Jody Villar. Mark Murphy was transfered too.

So ANY transfer now is a direct result of politcal support Pah-Leeze

04-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Dennis you have to do your time before you are allowed to use the term RETIRED. You know when you get hired, work for a few years quit, then beg for you job back which was granted, then quit again, does not allow you to use the term RETIRED. Try using the term quitter. Burns you up to see people become successful after they leave. Does it upset you that i have direct access to the 'power players' in both Escambia and Santa Rosa??? Do you fear that i might tell the truth??? Yogi, if you have worked with me then you know i, a straight shooter. If i screw up, then i screw up... but if im in the right, then you can bet i'll fight to prove my point. you say i,m a quitter... you guys were gunning for me and it pissed you off that i out smarted you guys and you couldnt get me for anything... i was given a once i a lifetime chance to run a multi-million dollar company. I'm now a certified building contractor, i have a lot of doors open to me now, and im going to use them to promote people that are rightous... you say I'm a quitter, tell you what, sign your name, be a man. Better yet, call me 916-3514, meet me and look in my wallet and read what my commision card says.....RETIRED.

04-19-2008, 05:03 PM
You mean like in 04 when he was re-elected and promoted just about everyone that was adamantly against him? Gary Willis' top guns Frank Forte and Jerry Cox just to name a couple

There are several other Lts who were promoted by Ronnie Mac and who are stabbing him in the back by aggressively supporting Scapecchi. A person is free to support whoever they want but they shouldn't publicly run down the sheriff who promoted them.

The sheriff realizes he made a mistake by promoting Willis' wolves in sheep's clothing and has been strongly cautioned against making it again. They have let him/the agency down and are sabotaging their shifts/divisions for their own personal gain....a gain they only receive if Scapecchi is elected. They realize they shat in their mess kits and their only hope is to elect their buddy Larry. What these people are feeding you as "leadership with balls" is just them selfishly trying to save their behinds.

Following these Pied Pipers of Negativity will bring you nowhere that is beneficial to you.

04-19-2008, 05:09 PM
So it was okay when Ronnie Mac did the same thing to Lowman but now it is a bad thing when others do it to him. Ironic ain't it Ronnie Mac and Rex.

04-19-2008, 05:30 PM
So it was okay when Ronnie Mac did the same thing to Lowman but now it is a bad thing when others do it to him. Ironic ain't it Ronnie Mac and Rex.

Do YOU even know what you just said? I hope so 'cause it made absolutely no sense to me!

04-19-2008, 05:46 PM
I know exactly what I said. Let me spell it out for you. Ronnie Mac stabbed Lowman in the back every chance he got back eight + years ago. He was given cush jobs and put into positions that he used to help put him in office. All the while Lowman trusted him fully. Now McNesby is punishing those that he perceives as doing the same to him whether they are or not. Is that clear enough? Should I put a yak yak yak in there for you to help?

04-19-2008, 06:12 PM
I know exactly what I said. Let me spell it out for you. Ronnie Mac stabbed Lowman in the back every chance he got back eight + years ago. He was given cush jobs and put into positions that he used to help put him in office. All the while Lowman trusted him fully. Now McNesby is punishing those that he perceives as doing the same to him whether they are or not. Is that clear enough? Should I put a yak yak yak in there for you to help?

You are so full of sheyat it ain't even funny. Who has the Sheriff punished? You should have use the word promoted not punished 'cause he has promoted more of his detracters probably in the history of the SO. Get some facts straight or stay out of the forum and let grown-ups debate!

04-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Of coarse he promoted more anti-McNuggets...most Deputies are ABBRM (anybody but ronnie mac) I know that I can't stand his penguin walking self... all this self serving holier than thou BS from Ronnie Mac and his supporters at Olive Baptist just kills me... if they real knew the man that he really is.. they would be appalled....

04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
If you think just because you support Scapecchi now and he wins he is going to reward you, you are wrong. Larry will reward those who earn it! He knows just because you like someone, that doesn't mean they are a hard worker or deserve to be promoted. Larry will ensure fairness and rewards will be given to those who earned them with work ethic. You cannot buy Scapecchi's loyalty or respect with contributions or ass kissing. This is why we need Scapecchi to be the next Sheriff.Everyone is going to get a fair shake and all of the leaches are going to have to pull their share of the load or retire or seek employment elsewhere.

Scapecchi is going to be weraing a sheriff's star and not a generals!!Law enforcement is coming back to Escambia County.

04-19-2008, 07:30 PM

You are so full of sheyat it ain't even funny. Who has the Sheriff punished? You should have use the word promoted not punished 'cause he has promoted more of his detracters probably in the history of the SO. Get some facts straight or stay out of the forum and let grown-ups debate!

The facts are, in my opinion, this:

1) Harry should have been fired by Lowman on several different occasions. He was not. Harry has always been a POS just like Rex. Harry wanted power and lined up his boys to run on change. Harry ran on change and the change he brought was to transfer power and money from Lowman's henchmen to his own henchmen -- one pocket to another. Everything else was a lie and Harry can't run an agency and that is why the thugs rule the streets today. Harry has no concept of policing. Remember Harry on Blab TV slamming Lowman for having a million dollar staff? Now Harry has a $3 million staff! Harry is a sham. I mean, how the hell can McNesby fire people for things much less serious than things he has done in his career? Why didn't his standards get yanked long ago? Rex is POS too and needs to go with McNesby. Ask yourself, when you talk with Harry or Rex, do you trust him? Hell no.

2) Dennis Green did more positive things in his short career than McNesby did in his long tarnished career. Dennis is a good cop, McNesby is a worm.

3) Larry Scapecchi is a better cop than McNesby. Larry looks you in the eye and tells you the truth. McNesby looks you in the eye and lies like a MF.

Real change is needed, not just a transfer of wealth and power. A cop with integrity and honor needs to be Sheriff.

Larry not Harry.
Larry not Thelbert.

04-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Of coarse he promoted more anti-McNuggets...most Deputies are ABBRM (anybody but ronnie mac) I know that I can't stand his penguin walking self... all this self serving holier than thou BS from Ronnie Mac and his supporters at Olive Baptist just kills me... if they real knew the man that he really is.. they would be appalled....

Fear not, my friend. Sheriff McNesby may have snookered the Pastor but Olive Baptist is not full of blind followers. Many of us in law enforcement (Federal, State and Local) go to Olive Baptist and we know all about Sheriff McNesby. We see him at church pretending to be one thing and then we see him elsewhere in true form. One thing that severly offends Christians is a hypocrite. Word spreads fast throughout the church. Sheriff McNesby has much less support at Olive Baptist than he would like to believe he does.

04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Harry it wasn’t me talking to you it was Lucifer.

God.

04-20-2008, 02:32 AM
So trasnferring someone who has been in a position for over 25 years without notice or cause, oh wait, and in the public records section, and putting her underneath one of the Sheriff's biggest supporters is not being vindictive? Are you going to argue coincidence?

04-20-2008, 03:13 AM
So trasnferring someone who has been in a position for over 25 years without notice or cause, oh wait, and in the public records section, and putting her underneath one of the Sheriff's biggest supporters is not being vindictive? Are you going to argue coincidence?

Maybe she was screwing up and needed to be transfered.

04-20-2008, 03:18 AM

Fear not, my friend. Sheriff McNesby may have snookered the Pastor but Olive Baptist is not full of blind followers. Many of us in law enforcement (Federal, State and Local) go to Olive Baptist and we know all about Sheriff McNesby. We see him at church pretending to be one thing and then we see him elsewhere in true form. One thing that severly offends Christians is a hypocrite. Word spreads fast throughout the church. Sheriff McNesby has much less support at Olive Baptist than he would like to believe he does.

I am State (very low profile) and I concur.

04-20-2008, 07:08 AM

Maybe she was screwing up and needed to be transfered.And maybe you are just screwed up? If she did they sure didn't tell her she did and did not give her a chance to correct it. Say what you will but that was politics at its best.

04-20-2008, 01:03 PM

Maybe she was screwing up and needed to be transfered.And maybe you are just screwed up? If she did they sure didn't tell her she did and did not give her a chance to correct it. Say what you will but that was politics at its best.

It was politics plain and simple. She knows more about law enforcement records and administation than all of Harry's overpaid cronies put together.

04-20-2008, 01:09 PM

This is not 100% true "my friend." He has many friends at OBC.

04-20-2008, 08:48 PM

It was politics plain and simple. She knows more about law enforcement records and administation than all of Harry's overpaid cronies put together.

Seems that in the SAME transfer order as Ms. Cobb's, there were 12 other transfers. Did all of them get moved because of support for Larry?
You know we do move people around at the SO. It obvious that you are one of those whiney newbies that haven't been here since breakfast and know everything!

04-20-2008, 08:53 PM

Seems that in the SAME transfer order as Ms. Cobb's, there were 12 other transfers. Did all of them get moved because of support for Larry?
You know we do move people around at the SO. It obvious that you are one of those whiney newbies that haven't been here since breakfast and know everything!

Sorry. I guarantee I have more time than you.

04-20-2008, 08:55 PM

This is not 100% true "my friend." He has many friends at OBC.

Not really friends because they don't really know him... more like people that have not gotten the word yet. Give it time... it is spreading.

04-21-2008, 03:28 AM
[quote="Anonymous":3r59kxai]So trasnferring someone who has been in a position for over 25 years without notice or cause, oh wait, and in the public records section, and putting her underneath one of the Sheriff's biggest supporters is not being vindictive? Are you going to argue coincidence?

Sorry. I guarantee I have more time than you.[/quote:3r59kxai]

24 years Rookie but whose counting!

04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
[quote="Oops":3d8chs82][quote="Anonymous":3d8chs82]So trasnferring someone who has been in a position for over 25 years without notice or cause, oh wait, and in the public records section, and putting her underneath one of the Sheriff's biggest supporters is not being vindictive? Are you going to argue coincidence?

Sorry. I guarantee I have more time than you.[/quote:3d8chs82]

24 years Rookie but whose counting![/quote:3d8chs82]

Exactly. You have 24 rookie years... just like your Sheriff and his goons.... multiple rookie years.... don't have a clue.

04-21-2008, 01:22 PM
[quote="Anonymous":1rs408m7][quote="Oops":1rs408m7][quote="Anonymous":1rs408m7]So trasnferring someone who has been in a position for over 25 years without notice or cause, oh wait, and in the public records section, and putting her underneath one of the Sheriff's biggest supporters is not being vindictive? Are you going to argue coincidence?

Sorry. I guarantee I have more time than you.[/quote:1rs408m7]

24 years Rookie but whose counting![/quote:1rs408m7]

Exactly. You have 24 rookie years... just like your Sheriff and his goons.... multiple rookie years.... don't have a clue.[/quote:1rs408m7]

YAWN :roll:

04-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Larry you have alot of support.........Just remember to do the right thing when you take office! You have my vote.

04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
It is unlikely DC did anything wrong. Anyone who knows her knows better. When she decided to support Larry that is another story. That job is no place for someone like her because she has integrity. She knows right from wrong. There is always info that any administration does not want available to the public, and this group has a lot of secrets it wants to protect. Ask anyone who has tried to get information and it is a fight for every bit of it. And you still don't know if what you got was accurate.

04-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Larry you have alot of support.........Just remember to do the right thing when you take office! You have my vote.

Yeah ALL 12 that have donated!

04-21-2008, 05:52 PM
How much money did John Powell raise in 04 ? Is it similiar to what morgan and schapecchi have raised? All this emphasis about money or lack thereof has made me curious.

04-21-2008, 06:04 PM
How much money did John Powell raise in 04 ? Is it similiar to what morgan and schapecchi have raised? All this emphasis about money or lack thereof has made me curious.

Money does not win elections. Money get's your name out there. Also, if you look at McNesby's contributions, they mean nothing as they are mostly lapdogs or businesses that are "friends" of his. I see grass roots money (the best kind) in Morgan and Scapecchi's lists.

If your name is already out there already, you need to be concerned with what light it is out there in... if it is mud, advertising will just lose votes.

04-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Thank you captain obvious! My point was if powell didnt raise much money in 04 and almost won, then morgan and schapecci should be ok.

04-21-2008, 07:13 PM
No problem.

04-21-2008, 10:03 PM
OUR ESCAMBIA PEOPLES IS MATURE AND WISE........
WE ARE LARRY SUPPORTERS , WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THE PEOPLES : WHO IS LARRY SCAPECHI , HIS NICE HISTORY AND HIS EXPERIENCE .
EVERY ONE OF US HAVE TO BECOME A SPOKESPERSON ; WE HAVE AS WELL TO MAKE OUR DONATION ($) AND SHOW UP WHEN LARRY CALL US.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
FRANK :lol:

04-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Wow. I can't believe you haven't seen the most obvious explanation. Cobb knows where all the "documents" are located. FEMA investigators are going to be looking for "documents." With Cobb out of the loop the document location exercise will be much more difficult and in some cases impossible. The timing is extremely telling. In my opinion RM is obstructing the federal investigation with her transfer at this time. Bill McCullom is in town tomorrow. Gee I wonder why? Maybe it's because he wants to find out exactly how much trouble RM is in from the feds? Do you think the FEMA investigators and tha Attorney General are friendly spirits for the sheriff? Just wait and see. Bye Ron. *wave*

04-22-2008, 02:18 AM
OUR ESCAMBIA PEOPLES IS MATURE AND WISE........
WE ARE LARRY SUPPORTERS , WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THE PEOPLES : WHO IS LARRY SCAPECHI , HIS NICE HISTORY AND HIS EXPERIENCE .
EVERY ONE OF US HAVE TO BECOME A SPOKESPERSON ; WE HAVE AS WELL TO MAKE OUR DONATION ($) AND SHOW UP WHEN LARRY CALL US.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
FRANK :lol:

Thanks for being frank, Frank. :cop:

04-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Wow. I can't believe you haven't seen the most obvious explanation. Cobb knows where all the "documents" are located. FEMA investigators are going to be looking for "documents." With Cobb out of the loop the document location exercise will be much more difficult and in some cases impossible. The timing is extremely telling. In my opinion RM is obstructing the federal investigation with her transfer at this time. Bill McCullom is in town tomorrow. Gee I wonder why? Maybe it's because he wants to find out exactly how much trouble RM is in from the feds? Do you think the FEMA investigators and tha Attorney General are friendly spirits for the sheriff? Just wait and see. Bye Ron. *wave*

Rocket,

Are you saying that RM is in trouble with the Feds and McCullom is here to advise Crist on the severity of the situation?

04-22-2008, 03:45 AM

Rocket,

Are you saying that RM is in trouble with the Feds and McCullom is here to advise Crist on the severity of the situation?

Yeah this is the final nail in the coffin...how many times have we heard this from you clowns? The Mac is good to go and will be triuphant in Nov. :D

04-22-2008, 04:35 AM
I doubt that's what the squirrel is saying. How could a federal audit that might uncover theft of funds by fraud possibly impact his holiness the sheriff? Why McNesby will probably get a medal from the President for his efforts on behalf of the community. Have you been reading Ricks Blog? If that stuff is true...well I hate to think what they might do to our beloved Ronniemac? He's probably polishing up his victory speech right now. The feds wouldn't dare assault someone of his stature in the community. Leave Ronniemac alone! Go back to Washington where you belong.

04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
I doubt that's what the squirrel is saying. How could a federal audit that might uncover theft of funds by fraud possibly impact his holiness the sheriff? Why McNesby will probably get a medal from the President for his efforts on behalf of the community. Have you been reading Ricks Blog? If that stuff is true...well I hate to think what they might do to our beloved Ronniemac? He's probably polishing up his victory speech right now. The feds wouldn't dare assault someone of his stature in the community. Leave Ronniemac alone! Go back to Washington where you belong.

I looked at Rick's Blog and see nothing. When you read about McNesby on Rick's Blog, Rick seems to be either afraid of him, supportive of him or has been told McNesby is off limits.

Questions:

Anybody know real facts about the FEMA audit?

Anybody know what happened to the TaxWatch report that was supposed to be released? Did that get "squashed" too?

04-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah I'd be REAL concerned about an audit from FEMA...you know those were the same guys that said that New Orleans was under control when people didn't get food or water for almost a week while trapped at the SuperDome. They were also credited with giving out nearly a BILLION dollars in obviously false claims. Sorry dude, I don't have much faith in FEMA's accounting or investigative skills!

04-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Agree.

04-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry "Friends", but i think you are confused. FEMA was truly a mess, but the FEMA AUDITORS have been responsible for the arrest and prosecution, in Federal Court, of more than 1,200 people in Mississippi and Louisiana that did bad things with the governments money. Makes it a horse of a different color, doesn't it?

04-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Exactly what do you think they have done wrong at Sheriff's Office? The admin doesnt look concerned. I believe one or two have even gone on vacation. What's next if fema provides a clean bill of health? No, im not a Nugget, im just tired of election bs and it's still a long way off. It truly appears its only gonna get worse.

04-23-2008, 10:49 PM

I looked at Rick's Blog and see nothing. When you read about McNesby on Rick's Blog, Rick seems to be either afraid of him, supportive of him or has been told McNesby is off limits.

Questions:

Anybody know real facts about the FEMA audit?

Anybody know what happened to the TaxWatch report that was supposed to be released? Did that get "squashed" too?

FEMA money troubles
Posted on April 18th, 2008 by Rick Outzen

We keep hearing rumors about the Federal Emergency Management Agency investigating the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office over its expenditures of FEMA monies after hurricanes Ivan and Dennis. It may be nothing more than a routine audit.

However, Baldwin County, Ala. does have problems. According to the Mobile Press Register, Baldwin County officials may have to return nearly $10.5 million in FEMA hurricane reimbursements dating back nearly four years as per the draft results of a federal Office of Inspector General audit.

Read: Baldwin may owe millions to FEMA

Tags: Baldwin County, FEMA //
3 Responses to “FEMA money troubles”

Maxwell Edison // Apr 18, 2008 at 8:14 am

Suggest removal

I’ve heard the same rumors. I have heard that the Office of the Inspector General with Health and Human Services has had 2 different investigators down her trying to account for some FEMA money and that the books don’t reconcile. I don’t know if it’s true or not.
publius // Apr 18, 2008 at 3:12 pm

Suggest removal

because the agency involved is FEMA, the fact that the local books do or dont reconcile with FEMA is not necessarily a reflection on the local agency (even the ECSO). FEMA is famous for handing out money right after storms when the cameras are there and then sending auditors a couple of years later to get chunks of the money back.
Anonymous // Apr 20, 2008 at 11:45 am

Suggest removal

Perhaps the focus should be upon a number of employees who submitted , at the ESO’s urging, rather specious overtime time sheets to be reimbursed with FEMA money…sadly for Ronnie Mac a few kept both copies of the submitted sheets as well as copies of actual time worked. The overtime vouchers were knowingly submitted to FEMA for reimbursement. If that isn’t the instant issue under scrutiny it soon will be…

Does theft by fraud look like nothing to you? Maybe you've been at the ECSO too long.

04-24-2008, 03:12 AM
Craig im just saying im not out hunting UFO's in Gulf Breeze. When facts are presented and, not hey I heard, I will applaud just as loud as anyone else. Just because people do not agree with what you say doesnt mean they are out to get you. Get some sleep, you are becoming more and more paranoid by the day.

PS im not Rex either.

04-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Craig im just saying im not out hunting UFO's in Gulf Breeze. When facts are presented and, not hey I heard, I will applaud just as loud as anyone else. Just because people do not agree with what you say doesnt mean they are out to get you. Get some sleep, you are becoming more and more paranoid by the day.

PS im not Rex either.

Well then who do you think you are Rex?

04-24-2008, 05:06 PM
does it really get us anywhere to argue this until we know the results, this may take months

04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Rick addresses the sheriffs budget in this weeks issue comparing Escambia and Mobile County.

04-26-2008, 10:15 PM
The overdue Tax Watch report may tell those interested in where the money is going. If it shows spending is in line with other agencies it will be plus for RM. And if it isn't just maybe the voters will understand and vote accordingly.

04-27-2008, 04:20 AM
It won't tell anybody anything unless it gets released and published.

04-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Rick addresses the sheriffs budget in this weeks issue comparing Escambia and Mobile County.

Sorry. Rick is lame.

Forget the principles of the first amendment that allow freedom of the press. Forget informing and thus protecting the citizens. They have all (PNJ, IW, WEARTV3) sold out their journalistic integrity to political pressure, friendships, power and money.

Because the Press did not report the truth about McNesby when he ran for Sheriff, he is now the Sheriff. McNesby was indicted by a Grand Jury for falsifying a police report. Why did that not come out? Why were the citizens not informed and protected from this man? There is more in his background. Why did they not dig?

That is why he is Sheriff and why we now can't we keep schools open but we can spend 30 million more at the ECSO to do a progressively worse job each year.

We can run this county on the reduced budget. We probably could have a surplus. The only reason we don't is because the county leaders are greedy and self-serving.

The press needs to get a pair.

They need to focus on how a county Sheriff spends 30 million dollars more a year than his predecessor, has less officers on the street, a higher average reponse times to calls, higher crime rates and yet there is no county population growth.

Show me the money? Where is that money going? What are they buying? Where is the tax watch report? Has it been "buried" by politics and powerful people?

The press is forbidden or afraid to report the truth.

ps: Rick will not investigate anything like he used to do. He seems to be on a leash like the PNJ and WEAR3... and this is despite the fact that Rick regularly attacks the PNJ yet he is no different.

04-27-2008, 09:05 PM
ok.

04-27-2008, 11:47 PM
I agree.

04-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Say no to Harry and Thelbert!

Vote for Larry.

05-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Another bump for Larry

05-01-2008, 10:57 AM

Sorry. Rick is lame.

Forget the principles of the first amendment that allow freedom of the press. Forget informing and thus protecting the citizens. They have all (PNJ, IW, WEARTV3) sold out their journalistic integrity to political pressure, friendships, power and money.

Because the Press did not report the truth about McNesby when he ran for Sheriff, he is now the Sheriff. McNesby was indicted by a Grand Jury for falsifying a police report. Why did that not come out? Why were the citizens not informed and protected from this man? There is more in his background. Why did they not dig?

That is why he is Sheriff and why we now can't we keep schools open but we can spend 30 million more at the ECSO to do a progressively worse job each year.

We can run this county on the reduced budget. We probably could have a surplus. The only reason we don't is because the county leaders are greedy and self-serving.

The press needs to get a pair.

They need to focus on how a county Sheriff spends 30 million dollars more a year than his predecessor, has less officers on the street, a higher average reponse times to calls, higher crime rates and yet there is no county population growth.

Show me the money? Where is that money going? What are they buying? Where is the tax watch report? Has it been "buried" by politics and powerful people?

The press is forbidden or afraid to report the truth.

ps: Rick will not investigate anything like he used to do. He seems to be on a leash like the PNJ and WEAR3... and this is despite the fact that Rick regularly attacks the PNJ yet he is no different.

Would someone PLEASE construct a hat from tin foil to keep those aliens from scrambling TNT's brain? Thanks!

05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
What exactly is scrambled in the TNT post? Enlighten us to the truth with some facts.

05-01-2008, 06:17 PM
We want the truth.

05-01-2008, 06:32 PM
What exactly is scrambled in the TNT post? Enlighten us to the truth with some facts.

Scrambled smothered and covered in TNT's post

05-01-2008, 07:14 PM

You are refuting something yet you offer nothing to back it up. Explain why you think that statement is incorrect.

05-01-2008, 09:12 PM

You are refuting something yet you offer nothing to back it up. Explain why you think that statement is incorrect.

Splain why Rick is on a leash? He has NEVER been a friend of the Mac and if he had an ounce of dirt on the Mac he would be slinging it. Would you like for him to fabricate some crap like his pals at RNN? You squirrel monkies are all alike, always a big conspiracy and the Mac is the root of all evil. Drink some more of that special Kool-Aid....you need it!

05-01-2008, 10:14 PM
First, I am not a Morganite and never will be. I will take Mac before him.

Second, tell Rick to report on Mac's past and INFORM the citizens of why they have the Sheriff they do.

Will he? No.

05-01-2008, 10:21 PM
That seems pretty clear.

05-02-2008, 12:36 AM
It sound to me you all do not have good memeory!!!!!!!!!!
First of all , to all of you , I encourage you all to speak freely with out to hide your names!!!!!!!!!!!
....after all , what all of you are afraid about it ....?.
Napoleon , said : "It is better to have a brave enemy than a coward friend"........
...Why ..?
Because you always are expecting the worst from an enemy....OK?; but having a coward friend .......that it means that you do not have a back up , when more you are needing .............
Please be a "BRAVE SUPPORTES"; That is exactly the kind of supporters that Larry Scapechi is needing!!!!!!
I SUPPORT LARRY SCAPECCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRANK

05-02-2008, 04:17 AM
First of all , to all of you , I encourage you all to speak freely with out to hide your names!!!!!!!!!!!
Napoleon , said : "It is better to have a brave enemy than a coward friend"........
...Why ..?
Because you always are expecting the worst from an enemy....OK?; but having a coward friend .......that it means that you do not have a back up , when more you are needing .............
Please be a "BRAVE SUPPORTES"; That is exactly the kind of supporters that Larry Scapechi is needing!!!!!!
FRANK

General Mambi, were you waving a machete when you wrote that? I was picturing you with one...

05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
I AM VERY PLEASE THAT , WHOEVER YOU BE, YOU KNOW BECAUSE YOUR ANSWER ABOUT "MACHETE", WHERE COME FROM THE NAME OF "GENERAL MAMBI"; YES SR OR MRS , I NEVER LEFT MY MACHETE BEHIND , I GRASP MY "MACHETE MAMBI "EVERY SINGLE DAY............, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERY ONE OF US MUST WAVING THE "MACHETE MAMBI"AS WELL FOR TO CHANGE PENSACOLA AND UNITED STATES .
GOD BLESS YOU
I SUPPORT LARRY SCAPECCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: FRANK

05-02-2008, 01:16 PM
...Why ..?
FRANK

General "what all of you are afraid about it ....?."\\

Put up or shut up. Post your name or eat your words.

05-02-2008, 02:34 PM
YOU ARE RIGHT

05-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Do you think the people in Warrington might be a little uneasy after the recent mac D shooting and the proposed closing of that precinct office.Maybe that should be reconsidered.0

sarhog
05-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Do you think the people in Warrington might be a little uneasy after the recent mac D shooting and the proposed closing of that precinct office.Maybe that should be reconsidered.0
Are you implying that the proposed closing of the 3rd had something to do with the shooting? Are you kidding?

05-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I think what is being relayed is that people have it bad now WITH the 3rd in place. How much worse will they be when the 3rd is closed?

DDG
05-07-2008, 04:04 PM
it was just a place for muster, it wont effect anything with it being closed.. see "Kansas City Study" for the effects of Patrol Tatics on crime....

05-07-2008, 08:57 PM
The 3rd and 4th closing will essentially cost more in gas but other than that don't really have any impact on crime. The officers were not in the precinct offices, they were on patrol. They still will be.

The only thing they do is make muster a drive and thus (i am supposing here) use more gas.

05-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Where is the tax watch report promised on 3/31/2008???

05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
The perception from the public is that closing the precincts will make the crime on that area increase; you must remember their perception is their reality.
I will keep reminding them that they can have change come November.

05-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Where is the tax watch report promised on 3/31/2008???