PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

04-17-2008, 02:01 AM
http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm ... wsArchive2 (http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=041108&story=cl3.htm&folder=NewsArchive2)

04-17-2008, 08:28 PM
The Sheriff could have said that far fewer words:

Mr Worch, Frack you AND the horse you rode in on! :lol:

04-17-2008, 10:48 PM
You mock Worch when your Sheriff is the biggest embarrassment to hit the LE scene in many, many years.

The Lee thing isn't simply about a dispatcher's mistake, it's about the worst mishandling of a crisis ever. From the infamous water bottle wielding press conference to the "It's gods will" quote. He owns the entire disaster and he will ultimately sink with it.

Attacks on Worch, DeVries, Melo, etc. won't change a thing. You lash out because you know you (and he) are sunk.

Live with it...and learn in the future.

04-18-2008, 12:21 AM
worch still sucks and has no business running any law enforcement agency. He did a terrible when he was here before and he did a terrible job up in Pasco, so what has he changed?

Road@Heart
04-18-2008, 12:36 AM
You mock Worch when your Sheriff is the biggest embarrassment to hit the LE scene in many, many years.

The Lee thing isn't simply about a dispatcher's mistake, it's about the worst mishandling of a crisis ever. From the infamous water bottle wielding press conference to the "It's gods will" quote. He owns the entire disaster and he will ultimately sink with it.

Attacks on Worch, DeVries, Melo, etc. won't change a thing. You lash out because you know you (and he) are sunk.

Live with it...and learn in the future.

You know this is a drug free work place?

Of Course it was a terrible thing and do not belittle something that we wish could take back. I have nothing but the most respect for all of the Goff family. Rick lost a wonderful daughter and Jake lost a niece. Don't make political hay out of it moron! We need to learn from it. If Worch was in charge we would not be allowed to even drive into NP. Worch has no people skills and most deputies hated him! He believed in mismanagement and inner office politics, to keep from being over thrown.

Second it was a North Port case we interjected ourselves into to help them.

If you want to talk about fixing numbers, I learned from Worch's Admin on how to fix the UCR numbers, or lets make a call number for a mail run to make more CFS to tell the county our calls are up.

So, quit the politicial hay on the Goff Family. I will do anything for Rick and his family and go through any door with either Jake or Rick. Don't take that away from them ever.

I do believe in having dispatchers certified, it was worse with Worch, the dispatchers were gods and never to be corrected!!!! It just carried on with the next two admins.

Give credit where credit is due, we are paid more now and we are not a training ground for other agencies. Worch did have a plan for our families during storms, not this office, they don't care that the guys works for weeks straight and not taking care of the families, don't let them say they sent guys out to put traps on our homes, we did not to do our FEMA paperwork on our 12hrs shifts. etc.

Just speak the truth, not BS politics. Worch will not say what he'll do with our pay or our bennies, so why should we support him?

Unhappy Deputies do not fight crime, they will look for better places to work and we will not get good quailty recruits. This could be a deadly sprial.

04-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Well said!

04-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Don't you understand that you can't defend the ridiculous handling of this incident by continuing to attack the opponents. It's politics and it's everything wrong with us right now.

The water bottle press conference, the gods will, the offer to Rick of a Lts position by Libby as hush money is all a part of the end of the road. I'm not talking about Worch or anyone else, I'm talking about our leadership NOW!

The point is, the otrageous handling of this tragedy is the nail in the coffin. The lawsuit, the upcoming NBC Dateline expose, all of it is going to tear the agency apart. And it is the fault of the leadership!

I like my department...I hate what it has become.

04-20-2008, 06:51 PM
WOrch is a proven leader, I am an LEO here as CCSO and will be voting for Worch as well as the rest of my family and all of the people that I can inflence. The current Administratiion is a joke and you all know it. Worch is not perfect, however the admin we have is far from being pervect. Vote Worch for the sake of us Deputies. Any change will be good at this point.

04-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Worch is signal 20 (as we say in Sarasota County). Good riddance!!!! :lol:

04-20-2008, 09:05 PM
WOrch is a proven leader, I am an LEO here as CCSO and will be voting for Worch as well as the rest of my family and all of the people that I can inflence. The current Administratiion is a joke and you all know it. Worch is not perfect, however the admin we have is far from being pervect. Vote Worch for the sake of us Deputies. Any change will be good at this point.

I am also an LEO at CCSO and will NOT be voting for Worch. Worch is a proven non-leader and there is a reason we voted him out. The current admin is not perfect but it is certainly a hell of a lot better than Worch and his croonies sitting at the helm.

04-22-2008, 12:04 PM
So you believe that it is either WORST or CAMAROOONE? That is it? No other choice? You gave up before the political race really started. It is really sad.

04-23-2008, 12:59 AM
Worch or Cameron, well who else is there. Nobody but Cameron or Worch will get more then 5 % in the general election.