PDA

View Full Version : BLOG RETIREMENT

04-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Due to the great amount of stress placed on me, by blogging, let this serve as my retirement notice for this site.

PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF FURTURE BLOGS AND DON'T ATTEMPT TO LURE ME FROM MY WELL DESERVED BLOGGING RETIREMENT.
PEASE NO CARDS, LETTERS OR PARTY AS A SEND OFF, JUST LET ME FADE WITH HISTORY.
THANKS AGAIN AND I WILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE(IN PERSON).

04-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Other side? as in PBSO? Thanks for all you do JH! YDM! I find your posts informative and enjoyable, you will be missed

04-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Coward!!!!

04-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Coward!!!!

That is funny coming from someone that want put their own name in here. He at least informed us which is more than I can say for anyone else.

04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Anyone know where VS retired to? Heard she went to the Feds?

04-19-2008, 04:44 PM
off topic, but yes FBI.

04-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Due to the great amount of stress placed on me, by blogging, let this serve as my retirement notice for this site.

PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF FURTURE BLOGS AND DON'T ATTEMPT TO LURE ME FROM MY WELL DESERVED BLOGGING RETIREMENT.
PEASE NO CARDS, LETTERS OR PARTY AS A SEND OFF, JUST LET ME FADE WITH HISTORY.
THANKS AGAIN AND I WILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE(IN PERSON).

Now Mr. 786 (I'm guessing that's your weight), you know you can't retire or shall I say back down from a slight fight. Come on big boy, you know and I know that there is not ENOUGH history in the past make you fade away!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :evil: :twisted:

05-02-2008, 02:01 AM
I just wanted to say I miss JH, and his ideas, and posts! Hope all is well over there from the stands!!